Extreme BDSM - IntoTheAttic (full HD video)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

IntoTheAttic - MARINA - Posted: 5/8/2008

21 year old Marina is back at The Attic again. I must remind you that Marina is one refined girl. Having lived abroad in two separate countries for a time, as well has having the upper East coast better-than-thou society attitude impregnated into her disposition, well, we couldn't resist putting her aristocratic ass through the ringer here at The Attic.
Mud pits, raw meat, decomposing earthworms, Italian sausage, cages and lots of spray --this day was filled with the unusual.

Video from IntoTheAttic.com

File size: 379 Mb

Marina

65e94d052d64ebb3203a73a8e9aad3b0.jpg

Screenshots:

347a14a0e2f87e7ab3946846f3a7267d.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

IntoTheAttic - JR GETS BUSTED - Posted: 12/10/2009

I’m out on the lake, fishing. I’m in my fish cat, waders and fins on, minding my own business. It’s a clear cold day for fishing and I haven’t been getting many strikes. After about an hour paddling around suddenly, out of nowhere, ODFW speeds up to my fish cat and takes me into custody, right there on the lake. After a three hour drive back to civilization I’m placed into an interrogation room where I wait another two hours. I while away the time, still dressed in my waders, fishing cap and flannel shirt, by doodling out images of girls in bondage. Finally, a cop shows up, rips my bondage doodling from my legal pad and puts it into a manila folder she’s carrying with her. I can see it has photographs of various women. Women I’ve not seen before. Right away she asks me what I’ve done “with all those women”. I’m thinking to myself…is she talking about Attic women,,,or some other set of women? Uh oh, I think there’s been some kind of mistake…

File size: 1.38 Gb

JR GETS BUSTED

e6130cc8aeccf50bf9ee6c5a7e11555c.jpg

Screenshots:

844b80a98573b96e3c2e0f306a8ce56f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ace_27

IntoTheAttic - ELISE - Posted: 12/31/2009

...and now we find Elise in a terribly compromising position - flipped over and resting on her shoulders, with her ass high in the air. Her legs secured in one direction while her arms are secured in the other direction. A wire can be seen going into her asshole. Her clit is visibly still swollen from her clit tube experience. Soon a tube of Icy Hot cream arrives and is placed on her ass for safe keeping. The reason for the wire in her ass becomes apparent very quickly as the electricity flowing through it keeps turned on. Immediately her asshole can be seen clamping down on something. She twitches about and screams. Then I take the Icy Hot and generously rub it into and all over her pussy, swollen clit and asshole. It doesn't take long for her to feel the effects either. It pretty much keeps her screaming and unsettled right away. I take the larger clear cylinder and suck her now screamingly uncomfortable pussy into it. Suck it so far up in there it disfigures it. We can see it inside the tube, all covered in Icy Hot while she screams bloody murder. I think she started to cry at this point. A cane is fetched to administer strikes directly onto her asshole. She screams out something about her pussy being on fire but I bet she forgets about that as soon as the caning starts up. And she does. She's left to simply cry about it when it's over. Crying and sort of rocking back and forth to assuage the discomfort. She's finally given a small reprieve with the Hitachi but because her whole pussy is sucked into the tube direct contact cannot be made --but she still seems to like it. But the reprieve is short lived. The electricity to her asshole gets turned up until she can't even talk to us anymore. Then her asshole gets caned again before ultimately turning to her feet. When it is over she's left crying and sobbing in her predicament. By the time I come back to her and take the cylinder from her cunt its angry. It is swollen and red, disfigured. Gobs of Icy Hot still stuck to it. Then I grabbed Big Blue and fucked her with it. And that cunt gets vigorously fucked. She screams the whole time it takes place.

HD Windows Media
Size: 1.81 gb

IntoTheAttic - ELISE - Posted: 12/31/2009

df6dacf63d036472c0c509bea682a0b6.jpg

Screenshots:

f036e1de09704434416f3a74fd0b8fa0.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

IntoTheAttic - ELISE - Posted: 01/07/2009

Epilogue

Elise has been left up in a dark, lonely part of The Attic. She's in the Spider Chair, nude, ankles manacled to the legs while her wrists are bound to the rear legs behind her. A rope twists around her neck and is tied off to the ceiling directly above her. This keeps her back straight and her neck pulled up taunt. It also keeps her breathing restricted. As we find her she is writhing about, choking herself. It is almost as though she were in heat. Her pussy fully exposed and in the midst of trying to hump something that isn't there. Her breathing clearly distorted and gasping. She occasionally bucks her entire body looking for something to get off on. She's horny there in the attic with no way to get off. And her body never stops moving the whole time. In a constant state of gyrations, of choking herself, the humping of air. She's in heat. After some time I finally go up into the attic to check on her. Changing her position I untie her arms from the Spider Chair and then tie them up over her head and slightly behind her. Now she's quartered and a ball gag goes in to round things out. Without warning the flogger makes contact with her breasts, then continues down her chest before flogging her cunt. It happens so quickly, without time for her to prepare, that she's caught completely off guard. Within seconds she is crying.

File size: 1.65 Gb

ELISE_01-07-2010

acc4a0767dc6e6601ba0023f06a9a0be.jpg

Screenshots:

8fea1bb90d8cf8220017f1bbb1b2bcc4.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

IntoTheAttic - Posted - 01-21-2010 - Sophia St. James Part I

Part I

Big, beautiful and curvaceous --Sophia St. James is back.

We find Sophia naked, blindfolded, ass hooked and on all fours. Her forearms are bound to her calves. Angel has her on a lead at the end of a hallway. She's "walking" her out into a larger room. It's a slow process for Sophia, however. Unable to move any faster than she is, Angel encourages her to move faster anyway. When the doggy reaches a platform she struggles to get over it. Once she does Angel has her sit & stay while she lay onto her back and proceeds to have the doggy watch her masturbate herself into orgasm. After several minutes of selfless Hitachi use Angel decides to have the doggy lick her cunt instead....

HD Windows Media
Size: 494 mb

IntoTheAttic - Posted - 01-21-2010 - Sophia St. James Part I

1dcb69db09d0593bdfb013b37758061f.jpg

Screenshots:

c4eac3360ec0626eb029e1be16451be8.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

IntoTheAttic – Posted 01-28-2010 - Sophia St. James Part II

Part II

We now find Sophia nude, her arms bound together up over her head. She's on her butt, torso tied to a wooden pallet. Her legs are spread and pulled back. Her ankles tied off to the pallet as well, above her head. She's just sitting there exposed, waiting. When Angel appears she lets Sophia know how beautiful she is. How splayed out her body is. Then she proceeds to place a very small, nasty clothespin on the bridge between her sinuses, bringing a tear to one eye. Then she places row after row of clothespins on her giant 38G breasts. As the number of pins increases so does Ms. St. James's obvious discomfort. Angel takes time to move her sinus clothespin around to annoy her and then adds an additional one. As she tries to hold back the tears Angel takes the cane and severely whacks the back of both thighs. She doesn't hold back. Then, before the last two strikes have time to fade, she strikes her again across her ass cheeks and hole. Immediately a mark appears on that chocolate brown skin...

HD Windows Media
Size: 551 mb

IntoTheAttic – Posted 01-28-2010 - Sophia St. James Part II

0d41a7e57bf8b543ff6fbb5295698b19.jpg

Screenshots:

5c0b720b1f368dce04518f8337b2a488.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Marley

(Posted: 12-30-2010)

Like most chicks that come Into The Attic Marley is a local girl, a normal everyday chick. She loves bondage and doesn’t have a lot of limits. But like most local girls who come here, she doesn’t get enough of it in her life. JR starts her out naked and sitting on her butt. The length of her arms are brought behind her back and tied tightly together. She has little latex mittens on that prevent her from opening her fists. JR has tied a bamboo pole underneath her arms behind her back. A long pole in which he has drawn her legs up toward her chest and then roped each ankle off to its respective end of the bamboo. Her nipples are pierced and JR has tied lengths of leather to each one. Then tied the opposite big toe to each preventing her from stretching her legs out. Little cow bells hang from each nipple so that every movement is broadcast. A tight, tall leather collar is buckled around her neck until her face is fat and red. She needs to keep her mouth open just to be able to draw in enough air. A big black dildo with a handle on it sits on the far side of the room in front of her. She just sits there waiting, the bells clanging on occasion as she tries to find a better position. Suddenly she is asked to come forward, toward the dildo. She is forced to scoot herself along a few inches at a time, pushing herself forward with her mitted hands. When she reaches the dildo JR picks it up and tells her to spread her legs wider while shoving the black monster cock into her. She raises her ass up to accommodate it and then JR starts in with a vigorous fucking. Usually a stoic girl, the look on her face tells you it’s either ecstasy or painful. She has to concentrate on it, at times letting out gasps of air. She starts to look as though she will cry as JR keeps pounding it in her. The contrast of her inner pink pussy against her creamy black skin is stark. She isn’t stoic anymore. Her face tells you she is dealing with something. JR asks her as he pounds away, “When is the last time you’ve been fucked?”. It takes her a minute to form the words, to get it out. And when she says it is laden with a desperation, “About a month ago.” Her little bells clanging on the down strokes. JR pops it out and tosses it far behind her, across the room. Her face hasn’t yet shown any relief from having the dildo pulled out as he tells her to go fetch it. Her bells start clanging away as she begins pushing herself backward toward her penetrating buddy. She can’t seem to compose herself from the fucking and she makes her way with a distinct look of something heavy on her mind. JR tells her to hurry up as she grunts her way backward. When she reaches it she is unable to pick it up with her mitted hands. She can’t roll over to use her mouth due to the long bamboo pole tied beneath her arms. She has to figure out a way to get it back which she struggles with it. When she finally does get back she is visibly exhausted. Her black skin glistens with sweat. Her latex mittens are full of it. JR shoves a giant ball gag in her mouth and buckles it in tightly. If she thought it was hard to breath before with that tall collar on she’s in for a struggle now. And it shows on her face immediately. You can hear her forcibly pushing the air in and out of her blocked face hole. JR starts pounding her cunt again with the big black dildo while simultaneously pressing the Celebrator against her clit. She has a strong look of concern on her face. She starts to break. She gasps and whimpers and sucks fluid around in her face hole. She moans in a way that drips with desperation. She wants to cum.

HD Windows Media + full photoset

Size: 505 Mb

MARLEY

e8c8e147d44372c595874cfa9cb2f5e3.jpg

Screens:

9adf4d1ed76ef6217fe2afa263c298e9.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Ginger

(Posted 12-23-2010)

When we first find Ginger JR has her stripped down to her bare ass and on her knees. A large wooden post next to her has a long metal bar jutting out from it. JR has tied her neck to it which keeps her in place. Her arms are in a box tie and she has been bit gagged. In her cunt JR has mounted a fuck stick. After several minutes of kneeling there she begins to find it taxing. She starts to crack and a tear falls from the corner of her left eye and runs down her cheek. The hard metal of the gag begins to yield clear drool from the same corner of her mouth. She starts to whine ever so quietly at first, the other eye now dropping tears. Her chest heaves heavy and her oncoming deconstruction only serves to bring her down quicker. As her tears and whining build she tries to move around more, to find a more desirable position. Each movement reverberates in her cunt through the fuck stick. She tries to look around, to somehow settle herself down. JR comes in with a large clear bag and pulls it down over her head and seals it off with a thin leather cord. She freaks. She starts to breath heavier and deeper, the bag expanding and collapsing around her with each drawl she takes. She grows into an all out panic...”WAIT!, WAIT! WAIT!”. She says something about dying and freaking out. JR just plods ahead and we then watch her inside her bag, like a fish out of water. She tries desperately to bring her panic to a manageable level as condensation begins to obscure her vision outward. She takes little breaths to prevent the bag from fully collapsing onto her face as little whines emerge from her face hole. While she deals with her lack of air JR takes nipple clamps and clamps them down hard onto her nipples and then hangs weights from them. She now finds it impossible to take small breaths and the bag correspondingly falls completely onto her face. It has become impossible now to determine whether her moaning is completely from her bag or from her stuffed, needy cunt. Soon she starts begging from someone to get her off as though she were a small child having a hissy-fit. When the Hitachi hits her cunt she breaks out into an all out cry-fest coupled with the rhythmic sounds of a girl blowing her nut.

Size: 446 Mb

Ginger

e5346dbeeb7424481639d8ebcb50e095.jpg

Screens:

9af4af9558484b14d71bf0eff7887528.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Bijou (Posted 12-16-2010)

Bijou loves bondage, having her limits pushed and big dildos stuffed in her cunt. JR has stripped her naked save for her black heels. A long metal pipe protrudes from a wooden post where JR has secured her neck with a tight chain. She can’t stand straight up and is forced to squat ever so slightly. It is taxing and she looks for ways to hold her body to minimize the burning in her thighs. A short metal pipe runs behind her back, behind her elbows keeping her arms thrown behind her while her wrists are tied together in front. Little latex booties hold her hands into fists. A rope between her legs, bound over and over itself keeps her legs spread wide and her cunt ready. Every time she adjusts herself she also tightens the chain around her neck. A giant ball gag has been strapped into her face hole. Within minutes she begins to moan and whimper, the position physically challenging. She has already been struggling for several minutes when JR finally shows up to check on her. He sticks his finger right in her cunt, rubs her clit and wipes the moisture from her wet pussy up her nose. When he pulls out nipple clamps she knows what’s coming and starts to whine immediately. And when the clamps go on she yells out and begins crying. She hates them. Even after they have been on for awhile she still cries out. JR takes a large black dildo and stuffs it in her cunt and fucks her with it –nipple clamps rising and falling with each stroke-- while she continues to plead for mercy. After banging her slit he pulls it out and wipes it all over her face. When he pops the Hitachi on her cunt she begins thanking him profusely. JR brings her right up to readiness. She begs him for permission to cum and as soon as she starts to do so he pulls the vibrator away immediately and ruins her ability to orgasm. This just sends her into a new state of desperation and need, as well as a new round of tears. As she wails away JR ties her nipple clamps to her waist rope and then mounts a fuck stick with Big Blue on it into her cunt hole. She can’t get away from having her holes filled up or the chain around her neck cutting off her air supply. She is desperate to have her pussy played with and begins to beg JR for it. She is torn between her desperate circumstance and bliss.

Size: 662 Mb

Bijou

20e80fa644928498f8b10895745328a9.jpg

Screens:

429f9617ddb074725f12beb03a01e4f7.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Goldie

(Posted: 12-09-2010)

Goldie, The ITA ebony bondage slut needed a new fix of BDSM. Goldie loves to be tied up, fucked with dildos and brought off to repeated orgasm in difficult situations. JR already has her nude and bound up on the floor. She’s on her back with her legs brought up high and over her head. Her arms are outstretched and securely tied to a post behind her. It is a hell of a vulnerable position and JR made it worse by tying bowling balls off her big toes. As she looks for a way to get more comfortable JR comes in and sucks her black clit up into a spherical tube giving her a little black dick. As she wines about the pressure at her snatch JR comes back with Mr. Handy and fists her cunt. He makes her address Mr. Handy as Thomas Jefferson. Once he has the whole hand buried he slaps the Celebrator on the rest of her clit and brings her up to an orgasm she can’t quite seem to ask permission for. But once the feeling is more than she can take she’s made to ask Mr. Jefferson for permission to cum all over his hand.

Size: 882 Mb
Goldie

b124b9663b1932aea945c8a9e49d18c1.jpg

Thumbs:

8d4e550fa226d57afecc8a425963a5c7.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account