EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

GARAGE

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs.

She was the devil dressed like a whore. She might of looked like the girl next door, but she weren't nothing but a whore. And last night, she stood smack in front of the window, lifting her slip over her head. Her fingers, those fine, delicate stems, unhooked her bra. The straps slid down slow, like a dream you been guzzling and just like that, you're falling down drunk, you're whiskey blind with how you can see her in your head, her cunt, her warm pussy, nipples, silhouette of the moon.

She plays with her nipples, her breasts white, half-shadowed. Her body writhes.

That girl's fire in the mouth, a double glug of white lightening banging like a jack hammer on the back of your skull.

Temptation. You got to kill it, got to put it away somewhere's so it don't get you. See, I'm a God‹fearing man. So it had to be done. And like I said, she come on to me. She stood naked, pressing her tits and cunt right against that window, and I saw her like a steam, like a mist flowing out into the night. And her eyes fixed on mine, those dark devil eyes.

I got her in the truck easy. Whore's are like that, thinking they got a man all weak-kneed and crazy for what they got between the legs, that slick cavity, that creamy gash that sucks a man in and don't let go. She thought she was working me. I shivered cause I saw old man Satan a-staring out at me from those eyes so young and brown and round and wet. My hand shook when I lit her cigarette. But she was cold, like a sheet of ice, frozen, cold-blooded like a snake.

"What's that for?" she asked, seeing the wood palette, the rope, the plastic wrap. "Delivery," I said, slowing the truck down. I was driving the back edge of the coal yards. Nobody around.

She didn't blink. Not once. Reached over and unzipped me without so much of a please and thank you. She grabbed my cock. Satan had a-hold of me, getting me hard and thick and pounding up into my eyes.

I shoved her down. I tied her tight, her elbows near touching in back. She made a little chirpy sound or two, but I stuffed her mouth. I covered those eyes fast. Satan will catch you in a spell quicker than you can blink. And I got to grabbing her tits and soft ass. She wiggled, squirmed. She was like peaches and plums, like you could sink in your teeth and juice would drip down your chin. Her skin was silk, like nothing I ever touched before, like something so fine you can't help but fill your hands, squash and squeeze, fondle.

I tucked her into a ball and wrapped her tight to the palette. I drove over to the garage.

By that time she was making a awful fuss. Sweet little whore, I said, whispery and soft while I pricked her nipples with the tip of my knife. Devil girl. Cunt. My knife was searching for the devil, drawn like a magnet to her dark, humid cunt, scent of girl, smoky-sweet, salty, blunt.

I got her on her feet and wired her, spread over the anvil. When the devil's in a girl, you got to use special tools, metal, wire, hot shavings from the grinder. You got to tape her mouth and eyes, tape her pussy shut. You get her dancing, impaled on the handle of a push broom.

She cried. Yes she did. Because I was doing my best to help that poor girl, using wire and iron to drive the devil out. I whipped her with wire. I beat her breasts red, her pussy pink and striped, her round soft, ass marked with hot bright lines. I whipped her hard enough to beat the devil back.

Tonight her window is dark. I watch shadows crawl along the roofline. I think of her tied and locked in a glass case in the lower room. That's where she belongs. I take another hit of white lightening. It's a fire in my throat and eyes. But she's a mist, a bleached fog that passes through my mind. Even now, I hear her cries.

Temptation beats my temples like a gong, the bleary longing of my mind. And the empty sky, deep low moan of the devil, rumbling night, dark blackened sky.

Video+photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release 2001

Size: 55.5 Mb

GARAGE

03f6fc5b4793671722e0a5d958ba59ed.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

THE VAULT “SUSPENSIONSâ€

The Vault now features pictures and movies from "S3" from 1999.

She said she wanted to do it for the challenge, because it was there and the extra change would help. It was evident from the start that she was not enjoying it. I did not want to take it any further, but she insisted. She did not care if she was not into it. "Just do it" she said

Release 1999

Size: 138 Mb

THE VAULT “SUSPENSIONSâ€

3747c69b6fe6fb9b030c9f56bc4b7d32.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ace_27

JADE

Jade is an exhibithionist that has done bondage before and wants to try the insex-experience. She's obviously nervous about the situation when she tries to make herself feel at ease by making small talk to pd. He however, makes it very clear that it doesn't make any difference WHAT she says, he's just going to do his thing.
Pretty soon she's thoroughly tied to the chair, and she realises that she's fucked. This is real, there's nowhere to go. Her tits are pulled out as she tries to escape. She's telling him to stop when he's tickling her. A huge red ballgag deals with that.

Rope and leather. It suits her, makes her look all pretty and sexy. Her tits are like balloons now, firm and sensitive. Her face looks worried when speech is made impossible and a cane explores her soft meat.

She's exposed in all her glory, played with for his pleasure. Suction cups on her nipples make 'em even more sensitive when the cane comes out some more. Muffled screams! Water torture.

Spread-eagled to a frame her hair is pulled by a weight, rubbing her pussy.
Then she's folded up, showing her beautiful pussy-lips being clamped, caned and flogged. She's fucked alright!

Release: 2000

Size: 50.4 Mb

JADE

88040af5c956fa83cb2fb29a4fd98e6c.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

411's TEST

Would you know me if you saw me on the street? Would you recognize the animal lurking inside me, waiting to be released? Would you see it in my eyes? Would you tap your buddy on the shoulder, point, and whisper, "That, my friend, is a bondage slut?" Would you suspect that only two hours ago I was lying naked on a cold, concrete floor, bound and gagged and writhing in pain?
Probably not.
I wouldn’t believe it myself if I didn’t have the bruises to prove it.

Today was more than just an innocent experiment–it was a test of will power, a psychological battle, an exploration of my dark side, and, ultimately, a transformation. I wanted to push myself, to see how far my body could bend and how much torture it could take. I don’t know what pain is, but I want to find out. I want to feel it, to possess it, to conquer it. PD tells me that pain is all in my head, signals that my body sends to my brain. It is up to the mind to receive these messages, process them, accept them, and finally to transcend. Sounds logical, right? All I can say is: easier said than done.

He started off by tying my hands behind my back in reverse prayer. I like this position. The stretch running down the sides of my arms and back is a sort of soothing relief for me. He bound my legs together tightly and pulled them back towards my head as far as they could go (I thought). Lying there by myself on the cold, hard gray floor, I shivered and struggled to break loose. In an attempt to release all the tension and agony building up inside me, I tried to scream through the metal gag I had clenched between my teeth. PD approached me and freed my legs so that I was no longer forced to arch my back. I breathed a sigh of relief, though I knew this was only going to get worse. He tried to hogtie me again with my legs pulled back further and I resisted, to no avail. Then he left me again and delighted in my anguish as I twisted and turned, searching for a comfortable position that I knew was impossible to find and crying out for help I was sure would never arrive. He returned and rested my chest on his knees. Breathless and exhausted, I contemplated moving away, but then resolved to accept his kindness while he was offering it. He was being easy on me and I knew it.

For the next scene he was not so nice. Suspended by the ropes behind my back, I gasped for breath as he wrapped leather tightly around my breasts, taped my mouth, and tied my wide-open legs to a wooden branch. He attached weights to 4 strings on my pubic hairs and clamped both my nipples. In the air like this for my first time, I felt strangely powerful, like I could do anything I wanted to do. But then the dizziness became worse and worse. The pain he was trying to inflict was nothing to me. He could have done anything he wanted and it wouldn’t have mattered–all I wanted was air. I tried to breathe deeply but the ropes around my ribs constricted my chest and would not allow my lungs to expand. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, I was lowered to the ground and untied. The worst was over. Or so I believed.

Immediately after these ropes were removed, I was transformed into the bondage bitch PD wants me to be–restrained, submissive, available to be tortured and consumed by anyone and everyone. A corset was laced tightly around my waist so that my breathing was restricted once again. My hands were stuffed into fingerless gloves that were attached to the collar around my neck and I wore tall black toe shoes. It surprised me to realize that I felt sexy like this. My body trembled with eager anticipation of what was coming next. For the final touch, PD pulled a black mask over my head so that I was in complete darkness and could only get air through two tiny nose holes. I have never been this helpless. Up until this point, I could always see where PD was and what he was going to do to me. I was filled with a mixture of terror, excitement, and dread. Supported by a harness over my head, I stood up for what seemed like an eternity. My face sweated and my legs shook violently as I blindly attempted to balance on my aching toes. Suddenly, I was lifted up and placed on the concrete once again. A welcome change. That is until I heard PD stepping toward me. He beat me with something–I don’t know what or for how long–on my chest, my legs, my ass. This was something I was not expecting and had never felt before. I cried, jerked, and screamed with abandon. But eventually I calmed myself slightly and tried to separate mind from body.

A little pain, I tell myself. A tiny ache and nothing more. I leave the studio with burns and bruises, my medals of honor that I hope will not fade before I return to receive new ones. "I can take this," I convince myself. "Oh, this is nothing," my internal beast answers back. "You can take this and much, much more."

Release: 2001

Size: 93 Mb

411's TEST

889c4627aac81f0a6287d3cb083b38a0.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

PIG PROD

Cowgirl stars in the first of 3 articles that represent her 12 hour livefeed. She explains why she wants to do this marathon. She's cuffed to a chair while being interviewed by the members. She states that she likes role-playing so pd makes a piggie out of her by gagging her with a pig-gag and she's shocked with a pig-prod. A chocking collar makes speaking almost impossible. Tears are running down her face when she's questioned further.
Humiliation is the name of the game tonight, and cowgirl is having a hard time with it. Her dress makes a nice cloth-gag when she takes the whole thing in her mouth. More roleplaying while she looks like a chipmunk!

While sitting on her knees, she's beaten with a rubber tube, then shocked some more, while tears keep streaming down her pretty face. Her breasts are reveiled and slapped to give them some color.
She's wet.

She's drifting off when her clit is vibrated. Moans. Standing in her high heels, a belt around her neck, her breasts are tied, making them balloon and change color. Her pussy is spread wide open. A spiked weight is hang from a speculum and she's forced to move around, trying to keep the spikes away from her legs. Flexall is rubbed on her nippless and pussy while she's sitting on a metal chair in tight bondage and choke-collar.
She's single-tailed. more flexall is applied and snot begins to run down her face.
Castration bands are put on her nipples and elastic bands on her breasts, making them extremely sensitive while they are tortured with kebab-sticks and single tail.
She needs to pee and is allowed to do so on stage. Taking the castration bands off her nipples turns out to be extrememely painfull. Now she can get herself ready for what's to come.

Release: 2002

Size: 101 Mb

PIG PROD

292515cb12c2f87c6588293d5834f6d1.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

RIDIN’

wenona’s surprise live feed from July is packed with fabulous latex, intricate rope-work, the supreme sex machine - the sybian, and pain, pain, pain. AZ Dommes and cyd lends a hand with a singletail. Taut, muscular wenona gets one hell of a ride.

The first position is impossible. wenona’s on her back with her legs folded back and tied behind her shoulders. Her hands are hoisted above her head. The girl is more than available, she’s fuckable to the max. Tied to her toes, nipple clamps bite into those tender tits. Her mouth is stuffed. AZ, in blue pvc, black stockings, and heels, ties a vibrator onto to her pussy, then proceeds to beat her ass. Poor wenona. She tries not to make noise, but really, what can you expect? wenona’s known to be a screecher. When the nipple clamps come off, we get a real wenona screech. And it’s only the beginning.

Her ankles tied tight to her thighs, wenona sits, her neck roped above, her hands bound behind in reverse prayer position, and her breasts and nipples delightfully squeezed between rope. AZ fucks her mouth with a strap-on, adding a little breathplay for fun. Then she lies down and sits wenona on top of her big black cock, strangling her with the hoist to keep wenona moving at a rapid pace.

Now tied down upon the sybian, resplendent in red and black latex, wenona’s ready to ride. Long, red latex opera gloves, black and red latex stockings, black heels with red detailing, and a red and black waist cincher complete her outfit. And of course, a matching black gag. AZ shows up with needles in hand. She sews four needles in and out of the skin above each of wenona’s pert breasts. Then another three on each side. Of course, wicked AZ must press on the needles. Then she attaches matching red meany weenies. They bite into wenona’s nipple. Then her nose. Her ear. wenona is beyond the max when AZ ramps up the sybian. wenona leans back and rides.

This is when cyd shows up with a singletail, leaving telltale stripes of red on any exposed skin. And, wonder of wonders, cyd actually convinces wenona to be quiet for thirty seconds. Terror - a worker of miracles.

Just when wenona thinks she’s out of the woods, AZ shows up to remove the needles. She and cyd practice evil ways of needle removal as wenona screams and twitches. Drops of blood stream down her lovely breasts. The sybian is turned up. They leave her to ride.

Release: 2005

Size: 158 Mb

RIDIN’

2a556c941484c6e1f9b015bd1456012e.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

THE PROSTITUTE

Misty is a prostitute whose boyfriend has just gambled himself into deep trouble. To bail him out, Misty decides to turn a trick with a dangerous man who pays lots of money for "weird stuff." As it turns out, his demands are over the top, but what choices does she have? When he picks her up in his truck, he shows her a pile of cash and gives her a contract to sign. The ink hasn't even dried on the page when he smothers her with a cloth soaked in chloroform. That's when Misty's nightmare begins.

The Prostitute is quite possibly Insex at its most horrific. A no-holds-barred investigation into the depths of agony and depravity that one woman will brave - and for what? As her obsessed torturer repeats over and over throughout her ordeal, "I hope it's worth it."

An eerie, black morality play, The Prostitute raises the bar in savagery, entering new territory, where the devil becomes the voice of reason in a room where reason itself is banished. In the end, there is nothing but terror. And darkness. Absolute.

The torment never stops.

Release: 2004

Size: 107 Mb

THE PROSTITUTE

02bac9be99079233bb2052f2106f3bc4.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

CYBIL

On the performance floor,
coquettish spandex starts a guessing game--
He wants me..he wants me not.
But I am blocked from your view
as your concentration narrows to
a single sweet spot.

In my dreams you are naked
sweat beads drip down your spine
marble hard muscles strain
at the confines of shining skin.

The wires vanish at vaulted ceilings,
you must be lifted to your place.
Trembling with exertion
you hold the required pose for seconds
stretching to eternity,
a pagan messiah on your hidden iron cross.

In my dreams you hang there
silent and still,
a marvel of restraint
quaking under my touch.
The lash swings at your back,
makes you slave and master both.

Commentators wonder at your powers,
your discipline.
I am lost at the word,
dreams intrude into daytime
visions of hard muscled mastery
submitting to the training
that only I can give.

Risia Skye, 2001

Release: 2000

Size: 93 Mb

CYBIL

3b990a6c108ed0ea92ebbca7ef68c008.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

DANA, Part One

Dana is brought to the farm locked inside a carbon fiber sarcophagus. Almost as soon as the lid comes off, her disdain for her tormentor is obvious. She tries to resist, but she can hardly move, can she? Her exceptional pussy, sumptuous and naturally unfolding like its hungry for cock, quickly becomes the object of torment.

A van carries a carbon fiber container. Sounds of distress come from the inside. As it is unloaded, the container is seen to be in the shape of a human body. Once inside the barn, it is unlatched. And wedged neatly within, is Dana, securely strapped, her hands in mitts, and her head harnessed.

Before long, Dana is seated upon a bed frame, her long legs tied unbearably wide. The knob of her clit, adorned with jewelry, is swelled and taut. A vibrator torments that luscious clit long and slow. And later, tied to a post with her hands over her head and one leg bound upward, she struggles, contempt written upon her face. Flexible and sinuous, Dana’s body snakes and writhes against the hated ropes. She writhes even more when a cattle prod shocks her over and over.

In the final scene, her ankles are bound out and back to a crossbeam. Her pussy takes a long, nasty lashing. A flared dildo reams her cunt. Clamps pinch her nipples, and a vibrator returns to torment that pussy that looks to be more than a mouthful. It’s a full course dinner.

Release: 2004

Size: 129 Mb

DANA, Part One

9250ec3d195a299b1ca4c95461bb902e.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

SOUNDCHECK

In a live feed, Lorelei faces an electrical “experiment” reminiscent of B.F.Skinner, and some of the most brutal caning ever seen on Insex. Courage has nothing to do with fearlessness. Rather something deeper, more rare. You can see it in Lorelie’s face, the fear, the quiet determination.

Lorelei is locked in a cage wearing the institutional cuffs that she will wear for the entire feed. The bottom of the cage is made of parallel lengths of copper pipe wired in series. Jumper cables attach them to a shockbox with a digital timer. Lorelie can see the numbers. She knows the exact moment she’ll be zapped. It goes on and on, the shocks, accompanied by chaotic sounds. The dread. The anticipation. Not once does she beg for it to stop.

She’s seated, her neck secured to the post behind her. Her ankles are pulled wide and tied at head height. Her pussy is complex, orchid-like. She’s fucked with an anal probe, then it fucks her ass. Nipple grabbers bite into her tits. He canes her sweet spot unremittingly. Then the soles of her feet. Then he tickles her. A vibrator buries itself in her fattened clit.

Just like she gave herself to the electricity, she gives herself to her want, her craving. Pussy juice pools at the opening of her cunt. She comes beautifully, but she didn’t ask to come. You’d think Lorelie would have known better. So he yanks the nipple grabbers off in retribution. But you know it’s not enough to satisfy him. There will be more. Much more.

She hangs by her ankles. Pale white skin. Bright red lips. The caning starts. She’s poised. Unguarded. You never see her stiffen to block the blow. There’s no doubt, Lorelie is the queen of this stage. Her stomach is caned, her breasts. A singletail whips her crotch, wrapping onto her pussy. It’s as though she wants to be devastated, ripped to shreds. She’s made up her mind. She’ll take anything.

A horrid beating follows. Her screams. The ragged red slashes covering her ass. He offers the cane. She kisses it. Then he really lets loose. The worst beating yet. He only stops when she can bring herself to say the word.

Stop.

She’s released from the bondage. She’s sobbing now, hollowed out, empty. You get the sense it was inevitable, her annihilation. And when it’s suggested that she take more, she accepts. As though she’s been blinded, deafened. As though some perfect white light burned her beyond recognition.

Release: 2005

Size: 229 Mb

SOUNDCHECK

1fd45afa8d71e44cd22290e5e5635eff.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account