EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

STICKS’N’STONES

Video+photoset from Insexarchives.com
Release 2005
Size: 126 Mb

STICKS’N’STONES

6141c2d39548ba05df78e4ce1cf75ab3.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

ASPHIX

Maybe Mama was right.
There's something not quite right with that girl. If she said it once, she said it a thousand times. Cause of all the boys come around looking for me.
And then the beatings from Daddy. The whippings, and him calling me a whore. He come home early one night, mean drunk, and caught me with that boy from downstate. We fucked for an hour in the backseat of Daddy's car.
That was then, before I run away.
But now I got a longing for rope, wire, ligature. Asphyxiation fix. I love the dread, the high afterward. The silent ache.
"It would be so easy for me to kill you," he said when he had me tied so tight and helpless and hanging in the air above the water.
I thrilled, scared, crazy with want. My nipples tingled. My breasts burned from the ropes, how he wrapped them so the nipples stuck out. I got good breasts. Round, soft, and my nipples are dark and go hard at nothing more than a look from him.
I went sloppy wet when he said that about killing me. I smelled my own cunt, fevered, open, waiting.
Maybe this time he'll slip, I think. He'll make a mistake. He'll tighten the wire just a little too tight. He'll leave me under too long. I stare at his pants. He's hard. His prick wants me. I want his prick. I want it in my mouth, fucking my throat, choking, gagging.
Asphyxiation fix, baby.
I want him to spray himself all over my face. Yeah. That's what I want.
But first he's going to have his fun. He milks me. He gets off on that, suction cups on my nipples, my breasts. He wants my tits to hang to the floor, he says. He's a fucking freak. And this is how he makes love to me.
"You're useful," he says, tasting the fluid he siphoned from my nipples. "Like a cow is useful." He pats my rump. "My own little cow."
But now he's lowering my body into water, warm, enclosing. He's drowning me, smothering. He grabs my nipples. He buries his hand in my cunt.
Something's wrong with that girl, Mama said back then.
I moan.
"Squeal like a piggy."
He slips a metal hook in my ass.
"Squeal for Daddy."
I squirm.
"I hang little piggies from the ass."
Water. Rising up my sides.
"But first, bad little piggies have to drown," he says. And there's something in his voice this time, even though he's drowned me before. A tremor in his voice, a little something extra. My body drops lower into the water. He fucks my cunt and ass with his hands harder than ever before, banging my head against the side of the tub. I'm fire. I'm flame. Something not real, something weightless, empty, undone.
He grabs my neck and pushes me under, choking me.
I struggle. I squeal like a piggy. But it's all just bubbles. Round silver dollars, like balloons rising through the water. And gazing upward, I watch him jerk off, watch it squirt then dribble and dissolve.
I lie in silence. Time slows.
No more bubbles now. And I'm so cold. The water has gone dark.

Release 2001

Size: 43.6 Mb

ASPHIX

164e7104a0ee1956e741402ea0ceef53.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

YX 24 HOUR #2

Humiliation is my endurance
Pain is my pleasure

Obedience is my defiance
What screams cannot measure

No matter how hard you try
Everything is a tangled struggle

Finding love is a treasure
It's hidden somewhere safe

Where ever you are
What ever you do

You are just a punishment for being

Life is what it is
It cannot be changed

You are what you are inside.

Release 2000

Size: 149 Mb

YX 24 HOUR #2

2042786104ab0f9355ab7168262f9909.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

INSEX FAT CAMP 1

Extreme pain, over the top humiliation, and a milk enema start angelene's weight loss program off with a spurt. Insex Fat Camp 1 is the first in a series of live feeds that will monitor angelene's fat. cyd pulls out all the stops, determined to 'whip' poor angelene into shape.

angelene strips. She claims to be 5' 3" and weigh 133 pounds, but a scale is produced and it says something different. 138 pounds. She's forced to stand with legs spread, holding bags of cookies at arm's length. A nose hook makes her look like a piggy. Chocolate bars stuffed in her mouth melt and drip down her chin. A felt tip marker draws circles around the problem areas on her body, naming them appropriately as 'pudge', 'fat', and 'gut' on her stomach, arms, ass, and thighs.

In this state of humiliation, she's shackled standing spread-eagle. She apologizes for being fat. Soon after, a cane zeros in on her 'gut' and whacks away. A length of coated spring wire is flipped against her skin, incredibly sharp and painful. Arms, thighs, and ass are targeted, one after the other. All of her designated fat spots receive the relentless attention of the cane until she's bawling. angelene whimpers, saying she's embarrassed and sorry. For this, she's bent over and given a pounding - one cane stroke for every pound overweight, plus five extra for lying about her weight to begin with. Twenty-three hard strokes in all! Poor little fat girl.

A milk enema finishes her off. Bound to a chair with no seat, the enema tube inflates on either side of her sphincter, locking it into her ass. As the milk rushes in, cramps wrack her body. The tube is clamped and left inside her ass, letting the milk do its work. She screams in agony. But after the tube is removed, nothing comes out. Threat of the cattle prod gets her shit flowing. He inspects her feces with care as she looks on, filled with shame.

After showing her pussy, she's locked into the metal box, shackled at ankles and wrists. A liquid feeding bottle is attached to the bars. It's all the nourishment she gets for the rest of the night.

At the end, she says the feed was worse than she expected. One hopes she'll remember her agony and lose weight. If not, we can only assume the next feed will go much worse for her.

Release 2005

Size: 191 Mb

INSEX FAT CAMP 1

8effe85fc362efaa2543f02903dca509.jpg

YX 24 HOUR part 1

As I lowered my body into the water, I realized that it felt cold…not freezing cold, but uncomfortable cold. I could deal with that, I thought. This would be easy compared to some of the plans that I knew Pd had for me. Once my body was in, Pd lowered this grill over the tub, so that I had about 4 inches between the water level and the top of the grill. He locked the grill into place so that I couldn’t escape. I began to shiver with the cold. My teeth chattered and I braced my arms against my chest…after all, I wasn’t bound. I could handle this, I thought. I shivered a little while longer, and then I say Pd place the hose in the tub. Warm water began to run into my watery prison. ‘Ahhhhhhhh,’ was all I could think or say. I positioned my feet so that the blessed warmth ran onto them. It did not take long to make the tub of water uniformly warm. Just as I was breathing my sigh of relief, I realized the true diabolical nature of Pd’s plan. He continued to run the water into the tub until there was only about 1-2 inches between the water level and the grill, and I had to position my nose between the bars on the grill. I could just barely hold my face above the water level. It was not very comfortable, but at least I was getting air.

"This is her rest period right now,’ said Pd to the audience. Inside my head, I scoffed at that remark. ‘Some rest,’ I thought. Even though I wasn’t happy about the predicament, I still felt that the scene was tolerable. As time went on, however, my feelings changed. I became very annoyed with bending my neck at such an unnatural angle to hold my face above the water. I began to feel extremely isolated due to my ears being underwater. It was an awful feeling…I could not easily hear things that were going on around me. I was alone, separated from and unaware of the surrounding happenings. I felt the feelings of isolation would soon drive me insane, similar to the effect of solitary confinement punishments in prison. I didn’t want to be there, trapped in this seemingly harmlessness but always potentially fatal substance. This idea of the danger of the situation was obviously ridiculous. My intellect knew that I could stay there for a long time, my emotions told me differently.

To complicate things, as if they weren’t bad enough, Pd took out this pole and placed it on my chest, pushing me down. I resisted. ‘Down you go,’ he said. I couldn’t believe that he was doing this to me. Finally I gave in, took a deep breath, and went where the pole took me…to the bottom of the tub. Or at least, it tried to take me there. I instantly struggled, because water ran right up my nose. I imagined the water flowing into me, trying to embrace my brain. Pd was thankfully very merciful, ceasing the torture with the pole. I began to get very nervous.

I saw a flash of orange…Violet was standing above the water. She climbed onto the cage and placed her beautiful body above the cage. This was a nice distraction! I was ordered to lick her with my tongue, and I happily did so. It was awkward, with the bars of the grill holding me back from pleasing her like I truly desired to. I did my best. I tasted her and licked her and enjoyed the warmth of her nether parts radiating down upon my face. After awhile, she got up. The grill was biting into her legs. I understood. I didn’t want such a sweet, adorable, wonderful girl to have to endure any of this torture with me.

When she was gone, Pd brought a tube over to my mouth. Its purpose was to relieve some of the strain on my neck. By taking the tube into my mouth I would be able to bring my head underwater and stop the annoyance in my neck. I understood this. I held my nose, accepted the tube, and went under. I was dismayed when I realized that this would not help me either. Water seeped in around the corners of my mouth. I didn’t like the feeling of having my head completely engulfed by the water. I gave up on the tube and decided to hold my face above water again, enduring the annoyance in my neck.

This scene was hell no matter what was done to modify it. My frustration sparked tears. I was really starting to go. I needed out. Pd saw the crying, and said, ‘I thought you’d enjoy this nice rest.’ I was taken aback by the statement, and was not afraid to express my feelings. ‘It’s not a rest,’ I whimpered. ‘It’s not a rest.’ I was told to think of an alternative to this torture. I couldn’t think. I just wanted out. Finally, I was told to beg to be allowed out. If the Insex audience was satisfied with it, I would be let out. I was more than happy to oblige, and I begged like I never had before. ‘Pleeeeaaase let me out,’ I said. They were merciful. I was given my freedom.

Release 2000

Size: 144 Mb

YX 24 HOUR part 1

4c70d0199b41361ae480dfd04136f623.jpg

PUMPING

Mila is bound, fitted with an inflatable hood, suspended, boxed and tied to a tubular frame for breast suction. Finally she is encased in a rubber suit and leather harness with an electric shock remote control as PD's very own robotic doll. The classic Mila article !

Release 2000
Size: 73.1 Mb

PUMPING

32f0fc25f54d3a07c53ae99ec3146d45.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

AT THE FARM

129. What a nice, tight, hot body – filled with defiance and rage. PD locks her in the Garrote for a little softening up, but she only gets more defiant, more silent. In full metal restraint with steel locked in her cunt, she dances on her toes. A fiberglass cane slashes her skin. The harder he pushes, the more silent she becomes. As though she’s disintegrating. Piece by piece. Until there’s nothing left. Nothing.

It starts with PD showing 129 the barn, the cages, the wall hung with shackles and chain. And then the Garrote. He seats her in place and handcuffs her wrists behind the post. The Garrote tightens over her neck. A rusty, thick metal chastity belt hangs in front of her face as though taunting her. Her ankles are locked into the leg spreader. He plays with her pussy until her panties get wet. A slim fiberglass cane slashes at her thighs, her tits. She’s a silent one. She won’t answer simple questions. He calls it a nasty streak and spits water into her face.

But it’s clear, his infatuation with her, how he moans as he tightens the Garrote around her neck, as he cuts off her shirt, as he forces her to ask for him to cane her cunt instead of her tits. “Please rub my cunt.” She says it through clenched teeth. And when he pushes her harder, asking if she wants something inside of her there, her reply is a snarl.

Now the rest of her clothes are cut off. Mr. Pogo fucks her. The metal chastity belt is locked around her waist and into her crotch, holding steel in her cunt. Her meaty pussy blossoms, pushing out of a slit in the metal. He invites her to his bed. Dead silence. So he gags and muzzles her for the night. She fights it. She whines. But she doesn’t give in. He leaves her. The lights go out.

Morning. Bird song. She’s released from the Garotte and lifted off her seat, her wrists in strappado. Then she’s standing. Her ankles, waist, pussy, wrists, elbows, neck, and mouth are all locked in heavy, unremitting metal. A chain runs from ankles to waist to elbows to neck, then above. He brings her up on her toes with a chain locked to the metal in her mouth. He canes her ass. She dances on her toes, trying to rub his cock with a hand quite crippled by metal. He canes her rapidly, wickedly.

PD takes her for a walk in her metal, leading her to a “bed”, a metal grate. He makes her lie upon it. As he canes her, she becomes more withdrawn, more silent, disintegrating. Her mouth is chained to the corner of the bed. He rubs her clit. She doesn’t respond.

She’s hollow. Empty. Gone.

Release 2005

Size: 188 Mb

AT THE FARM

6d1c975e4ac3afd5af4743d04144f509.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

65 wants it all, bondage, pain, and submission. It’s the dream of a lifetime. She’s heard about Insex, its dark reputation. But she can see it’s the real thing. Shackled to a bed frame in the middle of a hayfield, she’s cold from the drizzle. PD gags her with a handful of hay. She’s got a pussy full of grass. For 65, it’s only the beginning.

While she’s locked in a cage. 65’s pussy is fingered, basted with oil, and cooked. And later, as she’s shackled onto “the H” with her legs locked over her head and her ass in the air, her pussy gives her away. She’s drenched from the excitement of her maltreatment. Candle wax scalds her delicate ass. The candle plugs her asshole, the backs of her thighs are caned, and her pussy gets fat and red in anticipation. PD trains her to be silent as he hurts her. An electrode shocks her pussy until she begs for what she hates. More caning. The cane strokes fall fast and furious. She weeps and says that she wants whatever pleases him.

On her elbows and knees, hook in her ass, and metal ring in her mouth, he tests first one hole, then the other. Milking tubes suck onto her nipples. The head of the vibrator buries into her pussy. Her cunt is ripe, milky pussy juice dripping.

Release 2004

Size: 124 Mb

c209b44cbbceecc4d75fc7f81b67f39b.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

MORGAN MAY 14 PEFORMANCE

Attention from all insex fans!
This article was never published before.

The Vault now features pictures and movies from "Morgan May 14 performance" from 1998.

After being cramped in the cage for such a long time, Morgan was in need of some exercise. She was locked in the stocks, and attached to a pole that marked the circumference of her path. She held her tits in her teeth via the horse bit, and her legs were held apart by a spreader bar. She walked for a long time while PD and Viking took turns smacking her ass as she went by. She held her posture, and was directed to walk faster or slower as the viewers requested.

It was a difficult path. Circles are infinite, and there was no telling when her "walk" would end. Her thoughts were on her posture, her pace and the whacks on her bottom as the tormentors took their turns with her. She became slightly dizzy and lightheaded as the scene endured, and she wanted to stop, but she knew if she rested things would only get worse. She couldn't imagine what would be done to her, so she persisted in her walk for as long as she could. When she was directed to stop, she did.

The horsehair whip was stinging her and the whip was biting her butt. The weights attached to her labia were swinging and tugging in time to the swats from the tormentors. There was nothing she could do but wait to be changed, and try not to fight the sensations. She accepted them, and awaited her next ordeal. She was allowed to rest.

She stretched her neck, and sat uncomfortably with her legs spread and attached to the stocks. PD put clothespins on her, and Viking played with them with his whip. It was difficult to endure. She yelped and moaned, and the sounds echoed in the spacious dungeon. Her mouth was open wide when she screamed - but the sound was so melodic, she was spared a gag for a while.

Viking hit the clothespins with merciless precision, alternating hits among them. His prowess and marksmanship is unsurpassed - diabolically dynamic in the range of sensation. There is no more exquisite torture than at his mercy.

The flogger was equally thrilling, and Morgan began to forget about the pain the stocks were causing her. She could only feel Vikings touch through her private parts - exposed and vulnerable before the minions at inSEX.com Her rest lasted a short time, and she was released from the stocks to her next torture. The traditional hogtie gave her enough freedom to roll to her side. She was rewarded with the hot sting of candlewax on her nipples. The rest of her body ached from her workout, and she remembered the stories of the long stays in the wooden boxes. The ring gag allowed her moans to echo in the dungeon, and accented her face. Her eyes were wide, and she took the wax on her body with minimal squirming or fussing. The hogtie was extremely tight, pulling her limbs to the limits.

Her workout was coming to an end. She was lifted and supported by PD as Viking gave her a few last swats to her body and her tits. Morgan was a gem. A real masochist, and enthusiast. PD and Viking were glad to oblige her at the inSEX dungeon. She would no doubt be back...if they ever decided to let her go, that is ;)

Release 1998

Size: 139 Mb

MORGAN MAY 14 PERFORMANCE

d20c9e3cb92d69ee2f70ceda63322fde.jpg

THE SUBSTITUTE

101 stars in a devilish metal contraption, that makes her feel like an object. Endurance is the name of the first scene of this livefeed. Movement and breathing are restricted to a minimum, while the audience chatters away in the background. But when the corporal begins, the audience goes quiet, and 101 starts making noise... The finale has her shiver in pain when a zipper rips away from her skin. Time to gag her....

Release 2001
Size: 42.9 Mb

THE SUBSTITUTE

b79c0428827dbb598541873f8abc4633.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

HOT FEET

My second trip to New York was very eventful indeed. I would have to say it was almost an out of body experience. My first trip to Insex, being my first real experience of BDSM, was really out of curiosity to begin with. We have all heard the saying "ignorance is bliss". Well I would say that was my attitude coming in the first time around. I have always had an interest in BDSM related things, but other than childhood experiences I hadn’t ever been in a real scene with the likes of the staff at Insex, let alone PD. I enjoyed rough sex with my few boyfriends, but they never seemed too adventurous other then a soft spank. The first experience at Insex was so amazing I didn’t even realize how scared I was until I had time to think about it. By then I was back in Texas for several days. I had taken a considerable beating for a newbie. After time went by I grew anxious of what was in store for my next visit. Also, the first time around I had only seen limited areas of the site. I became an active member and felt as if the members were my friends or maybe even family. I saw that the girls were happy, or I would say ecstatic to be a part of Insex, the enthusiasm was understandable. Even so, I was afraid. I had all the faith in PD, all the faith in Insex. I think I was afraid of me. I knew a little bit more about my limits, and knew that yes, I had them. I knew they weren’t what I expected. I had started to make BDSM a part of my life in regular sex with my special guy. My boyfriend had surprised me to the fullest by implementing some aspects of BDSM play, and I learned it was a huge turn on for me. With all these things spinning in my head, such a confusing new set of feelings, I wondered if I could handle what PD had in store. I was, to say the least, nervous.

When I arrived in New York I settled in and the next day I helped PD try on some items he was having made in the metal shop. I looked in awe at all the gadgets they were making and wondered if I would get to use any of them. My anxiety quickly gave way to excitement. PD told me we needed to practice because he had some special things in mind for me. We had a scene that night for a few hours. He left me tied while he worked on the submersion tank that had been used for Betty that day. I can remember wondering if I would really be able to handle everything he said he wanted to try. I wanted to at least try. I had been waxed right before the shoot, but she left a little patch, which PD flamed off. That scared me so bad that I quickly shaved the remaining pubes the next morning in preparation for the feed. PD had apparently wanted me to do this, and he told me that I was a smart girl the next morning.

I think the excitement level gets the highest watching them get the scene ready. After Zeta put my makeup on and my outfit was put together, I realized the time had gotten very close indeed. I was sure by that point I was in for quite an experience, but I was ready to try anything. When the feed began, I felt the anticipation flood my body. The anxiety had given way to giddiness. I was instructed to lie down, and I watched with wonder as PD began to tie me. I liked the way he tied me, my wrists to my ankles. In my pathetic attempt to be helpful, I gave him a lot of feedback on how it felt. PD doesn’t need any help. We all know this to be true, but somehow when I get in sub mode I feel the need to chatter away. Maybe this is good or bad, I don’t really know, but it is me. PD noted this and quickly gagged me, I still tried to tell him that sharp shards of metal from the show’s preparation where stabbing my back. A little discomfort was only to be welcomed, and I found it somewhat humorous to try to "talk" to him despite my gag. The rag he stuffed in my mouth tasted of dirt and oil, but it tasted of very little once my mouth dried out. I wished I would have taken one more drink of water, but I knew I would have to wait a while for that.

PD asked me if I was comfortable, I nodded in agreement. He smiled slyly, causing me to wonder what was in store. Pulling off my panties, he exposed my soft pink flesh for the whole world to see, and I began to get the sense of just how vulnerable I was. Tugging and prodding at my musky wet folds, I felt a mix of fear and desire fill me up. He then took my toes and told me I had pretty feet. I knew better then to simply take a compliment as such. My eyes widened as he showed me some leather cord. Pd took my toes and tied them so tightly, I was not able to move with causing great pain. Then he proceeded to cane my feet. The first caning I had received back in February was much worse, but the memory of it was enough to bring me to frightened tears. PD asked me if I would like him to stop, and I did of course. When he stopped caning my feet he proceeded to cane my pussy. My pussy was very sensitive and my clit was throbbing. Each stroke sent a jolt of pain that outdid the last one, after very few strokes I was ready to take a full fifty strokes on my feet again in order to get out of the pussy caning. When I agreed to this PD decided I agreed maybe too readily, noting I had not been suspended as of yet. Tying my ankles properly, he dragged me across the floor. This act can raise fear in most I think, but I was curious at this point. I sobbed quietly and followed his instruction, trying to keep from being too afraid. PD instructed me to tuck my head, and I did so as I was lifted of the ground. The feeling was quite liberating and I became talkative again. This was put to an end quickly as nipple clamps turned my super sensitive nipples in to little mounds of pain. Before I had a chance to think, he had attached me to a lead from which he swung me, this pain was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I didn’t think it could be any worse, but then he added clamps to my pussy lips causing me to scream in pure, sweet agony. The odd thing is, it was worse to have them released. I think I would have worn them instead of letting him take them off at that time.

After he let me down, I could only wonder what was to come next. Strangulation. I felt like when I swallowed it tried to go up in my head. I wanted to sleep. It didn’t hurt that much. I just thought my head was going to pop. The breath control was really scary. I was so frightened that I immediately tried to bite a hole in the bag so that I could breathe. Instead PD got a new bag and gagged me so I couldn’t do anything about it. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I was given a little hole to breathe out of. As if breathing out of a hole the size of a coffee stirrer wasn’t hard enough, PD began to cane my breast. When he fondled my pussy, I got a little relief. I tried to breathe nice and deep, but PD put the tube on my mouth gag attachment. The breathing tube was very scary because I couldn’t tell when I was going to loose air. Re-breathing is worse then holding your breath I think because it tricks you a little. Then the clever PD made me suck on my own pussy, which is a very odd and sensual thing to do. Little did I know that the worst was yet to come. The cattle prod was the most terrorizing thing I had ever experienced. I couldn’t see, I was dizzy, I was scared. The prod hurt, to say the least. I felt like my skin was burning on contact. If I would have crashed out at any point, it would have been then, but I think I was too confused to even use the safe word.

Jesus! The Dildo. That thing sure looks huge doesn’t it? That just added to the sensation of being vulnerable. The industrial heater he used on my feet hurt a lot more then I had thought it would. I thought I was prepared for it. I had talked to Paul and Vic about it in detail. I wanted to try it. I thought it would be a piece of cake. I was wrong. When PD turned it on, I wanted to jump off PD’s ingenious contraption and run away on my burning soles all the way back to Texas. The tube he hit my feet with, just enhanced that impulse, but I wouldn’t safe word. No way. Did I have enough? Yes but I could take one more if I had to. I would cry and I would look at the camera if he said to.

My favorite is flogging. I like caning only because it is hard to take. I like the way I feel when I can take more then is expected. I like the marks it leaves. I like flogging because of how it feels. I like caning because of the way it makes me feel. Cane me and I’ll beg you to stop. You have to take caning one at a time. I will be in tears snotty nose and all. But I will let you flog me even after the caning is over. In fact I may request it.

Forced orgasms? The idea seemed laughable to me. It isn’t anymore. I wanted him to stop. It was like the song "hurt so good, come on baby make it hurt so good!" It was too much. After enough orgasms you feel like you can’t possibly take more, and you beg for the "pleasure" to stop. It took seven for me to beg for it to stop.

PD lets you think you are done, and then it is time for more. He pushes your limits. You go as far as you think you can, then he makes you go even further. He takes you, as a rose bud, and lets you bloom. Then he miraculously keeps you in that perfect state. I can’t wait to go back.

I think I need a drink of water.

Release 2001

Size: 90 Mb

HOT FEET

6d68158b9c93d77f6cded65f2b977c7f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

828’s TEST

18 year old 828 has heard from another insex model about the site and decided to give it a try, because she experiences bdsm as "comforting" and "very erotic". This exotic looking girl is put through the test by pd, who is not exactly treating her like the boyfriends she has played with before. When she is hanging from her feet, it looks like she's relaxing, quietly enjoying the attention. She hangs from the ceiling like a bat, arms folded, taking a huge clothgag without any problems. Pd swings his single-tail around her frail body, leaving red marks on it, but she does not make a sound. In stead she demonstrates how she's still able to use her hands and manages to take out her gag.

Next, she's standing on het toes, trying to lift the pressure of her long streched neck, trying not to suffocate. pd adds a choke-collar, making it very hard to breathe and her face starts to swell up from the pressure. One of her socks is put in her mouth and taped firmly in position.

The next scene shows her standing in high heels, arms twisted upwards behind her, elbows touching in a tie that resembles an armbider.

Then she's sitting on a table, arms tied behind her, legs folded up and tied firmly, a neckrope holding her up straight. Her labia are clamped together and a sponge is taped in her mouth. She's vibrated. Her clit seems over-sensitive as she responds violently to pd's efforts to stimulate it.

She looks so good in a hogtie, holding her head up to keep the pressure of her neckrope. she moans when she's gagged again, and cannot withstand the tickling. She's getting tired. But she's not giving up.

Her tongue is being pulled out of her mouth by a string, attached to her tonguestud. Swallowing is now almost impossible. Then pd sprays her with cold water and attaches an electrode to her tonguestud. He's stroking her with a copper wand, the other electrode. Electricity is running through her soft flesh and slowly breaks her down. Now she knows what insex is about, what makes it special.

She's tied down on the table in tight ropes, exposing her, folding her. Mr. Pogo comes to play and fucks her while the vibrator on her clit is humming away. She's forced to orgasm.

Release 2001

Size: 87.6 Mb

828’s TEST

92c3cba41d5da1b374894e0572140b76.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account