Crying games

Hotforheels

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,
Just wondering if any ladies actually enjoy scenarios where they will end up crying o simply having wet eyes enough that there makeup will run down? Any ideas on scenarios where i don't need to be to rough? I'm looking for ways to introduce this with my girlfriend but I want her to enjoy it also... Also any suggestions on with brands of makeup are better for this kind of play?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nuka

As a Master, I sometimes get ash to cry just through a little bit of force. Not agressive force, more sudden surprise sex that she plays against. Of course she wants it, but she sometimes fights back, and that creates the mix of emotions to make her cry.

That or I deprive her of things, like getting close to climaxing and pulling back at the last second. Keep doing it and in comes begging, crying and extreme sensitivity.

One thing you should do though is ask your partner her opinion or what would get her to do it? Or if she even wants to, you should find that out first :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

Not as an actual fetish perhaps.

Part of a scene, definately.

Incorporate it into something. If you're doing a rape play scene, it should definately include crying.
Begging and full on Domination scene, again, crying.
Erm...
Maybe make her do something. Like clean the kitchen for example. Keep inspecting it and tell her she hasn't done it correctly and make her do it again. If she's house proud, really go hard into it and in a way break her walls down and make her cry. (Then give her a good lovin' ;) )

Use your imagination, and ask her, she's gonna know what will make her cry for definate.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Face fucking makes your eyes water if she likes it :)
as for the brands of makeup - usually as cheep as you can get
a nice cheep non waterproof mascara should run v nicely and kohl varies quite a bit - usually there are makeup testers you/she could try on your hand and then run them under the tap and see which is best

Im a bit of a goth and really love the smudged smeary panda eyes :) red teary eyes surronded by runny thick black - love the look :)

Fileboom Premium Account