Cat tail anal plug

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by The Hyacinth Girl, May 3, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hyacinth Girl

The Hyacinth Girl New Member

Recently my dominant boyfriend has expressed interest in me cat roleplaying, but we decided that we'd like something a little more exciting than your standard fancy dress cat outfit. I've been trawling the internet for a cat tail anal plug, something similar to the one shown in this picture:

http://kittenplay.net/_Media/415541p10_large.jpeg

I haven't had any luck as yet finding one on a UK site. I'd preferably like a black one, and it would definately have to be fake fur. If anyone could help we'd both be so grateful!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

3. My master and I are still having no joy finding a puppy tail we both like :(

When we do cat play, it's with a tail from a fancy dress costume which we just secure in place with a safety pin. I've never seen a cat tail plug either. Maybe, as Silly says, just attach a novelty cat tail to a butt plug, see if that works :)

4. The Hyacinth Girl

Thanks so much for the help! The first site to offer cat tail plugs will surely make an absolute fortune. Going with the idea of making my own I've managed to find a site selling a butt plug with a loop on the oustide of the base. Perhaps I could attach a regular fancy dress tail using the loop. Exciting stuff!

5. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

6. The Hyacinth Girl

That was actually the only site I could find anything like what I wanted on! It's definately a good suggestion, and the tails look so pretty, it's just that I'm one of these silly vegetarian people who won't go near fur :eek: Not sure if they're real fur, but they look it. It's a shame I find fur so beautiful and yet have such guilt over that feeling.

7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

what? Why dont you just contact the group/company/whatever and ask if its real fur?

Its only 40 pounds, that's like, what, $50. Unless its rabbit fur, it cant be real. I've always though of fur as really expensive

8. The Hyacinth Girl

We did contact the owner a few days ago, and no replies as yet. It's the statement 'do have a variety of colours in both horsehair and fur' which makes be a bit wary of it.

9. I wouldn't mind being made to wear a tail. They look fun.

10. The Hyacinth Girl

They do! Can't wait for my plug and tail to arrive so I can attach them to each other and have some mewing fun.

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

kitenplay.net has them for sale as well as a diy on making your own. the same idea could also be applied for dog tails.

12. subspace

subspace Member

13. RFiend

RFiend New Member

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Doesn't mean its not faux horsehair and faux fur. have you received a response yet? generally actual fur items are much more expensive.

15. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I'm trying to find a fur dog tail plug (preferably white, since my pet's fursuit is white.) but I haven't been able to find one that won't cost me $80 after shipment from the UK. Why do you guys get all the fun stuff? lol

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.