Cat tail anal plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hyacinth Girl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Recently my dominant boyfriend has expressed interest in me cat roleplaying, but we decided that we'd like something a little more exciting than your standard fancy dress cat outfit. I've been trawling the internet for a cat tail anal plug, something similar to the one shown in this picture:

http://kittenplay.net/_Media/415541p10_large.jpeg

I haven't had any luck as yet finding one on a UK site. I'd preferably like a black one, and it would definately have to be fake fur. If anyone could help we'd both be so grateful!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

The Hyacinth Girl

Thanks so much for the help! The first site to offer cat tail plugs will surely make an absolute fortune. Going with the idea of making my own I've managed to find a site selling a butt plug with a loop on the oustide of the base. Perhaps I could attach a regular fancy dress tail using the loop. Exciting stuff!

Fileboom Premium Account

The Hyacinth Girl

That was actually the only site I could find anything like what I wanted on! It's definately a good suggestion, and the tails look so pretty, it's just that I'm one of these silly vegetarian people who won't go near fur :eek: Not sure if they're real fur, but they look it. It's a shame I find fur so beautiful and yet have such guilt over that feeling.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.