Can anyone recommend BDSM personals sites?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Mar 15, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

We already have a profile on collarme, and I was wondering if there are any other good BDSM personals sites that are good for couples, just so we can spread out the possibilities. I checked out fetlife and alt.com but they don't have an option for couples. Does anyone know of any other good ones where we can make a couple profile?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

what possibilities exactly?

3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Well when I said possibilities I probably should have said variety. Collarme is a good site, but it feels kind of empty.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. sillylittlepet

variety is an even more vague word lol

If you just want to just be like "hey bdsm world! we're here! How's it goin?"
    Then I'd recommend fetlife

5. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah the problem is fetlife doesn't have an option for couples like collarme does. It would just make it hard for people to find our profile.

6. sillylittlepet

you could just make it one name and say you're a couple in the profile description part

7. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Like I said, that could just make it harder for people to find us when they use whatever search function is on there. There's an option that says not applicable but I seriously doubt anyone uses that. I may be overthinking this but I just don't want finding someone for us to be a pain in the ass.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM