Branding

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think you'd enjoy a good branding ;)

You seem like the kind of girl who knows her place, however I think you should drop the whole (I have standards attitude) because ''to be quite frank'' - you don't have standards sweetheart, thats why your a submissive little whore. Now go spank yourself 30 times for exercising an opinion ;)

xx

Lao, You are using the wrong terms, so no wonder you are confused. Being a slave is one thing, but being a submissive is something completely different. And your part as a master of a slave, or the dom of a slave is to make sure they are sae, and healthy. So if you do push the beyond their limits, and you make them sick because of it, it would be your fault, not hers. I have seen both sides of the relationship now, and you really have to make sure that everything flows smoothly.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
L

lao

Lao, You are using the wrong terms, so no wonder you are confused. Being a slave is one thing, but being a submissive is something completely different. And your part as a master of a slave, or the dom of a slave is to make sure they are sae, and healthy. So if you do push the beyond their limits, and you make them sick because of it, it would be your fault, not hers. I have seen both sides of the relationship now, and you really have to make sure that everything flows smoothly.

With regards health - of course, no sence in harming your own property. However I find a general reluctance on this site to acknowledge that a consensual BDSM relationship where the dom can back out at any time couldn't be further from (slavery).

Of course you can call yourselves Masters and Slaves, however this is no different from children playing cops and robbers - its mere role play. I am aware that the BDSM subculture has perhaps erected its own definition of (master-slave) however this definition is your own and not reflective of real world actuality.

Fileboom Premium Account

What, like this?
1001948hb5.th.jpg

Well its a tattoo not a brand, but given the irregularities of brand healing I think trying to "write" anything is gonna look like ass compared to a tattoo (as some parts of the letter will raise, and some will almost vanish when the scar heals)

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

With regards health - of course, no sence in harming your own property. However I find a general reluctance on this site to acknowledge that a consensual BDSM relationship where the dom can back out at any time couldn't be further from (slavery).

Of course you can call yourselves Masters and Slaves, however this is no different from children playing cops and robbers - its mere role play. I am aware that the BDSM subculture has perhaps erected its own definition of (master-slave) however this definition is your own and not reflective of real world actuality.

That is just is Lao, there is a difference between Submissive and Slave. A slave is one that gives up their own free will, and will not back down to their masters. Whereas a submissive is somebody that won't allow their complete free will to be removed.

More than likely out of a bsdm relationship, 90%, on average, are Dom/sub relationships, and not Master/slave. I have heard of some master slave relations, and for those that know that is what they are in, are usually happy for it. I am not one to completely give up my free will. so my relationship is a Dom/submissive. I doubt I will ever go into complete slavery since I am actually a switch, but I also know I like my relationship as it is.

Fileboom Premium Account

N

nix

What, like this?
1001948hb5.th.jpg

Well its a tattoo not a brand, but given the irregularities of brand healing I think trying to "write" anything is gonna look like ass compared to a tattoo (as some parts of the letter will raise, and some will almost vanish when the scar heals)

Is a tattoo painful or anything? What does it feel like?
I'm considering getting (a vanilla) one but I'm not too sure.

Fileboom Premium Account

I have a tattoo on my arse cheek, and it didn't hurt at all.

I've actually been thinking recently about having the other cheek tattooed with a Japanese character reading 'Submissive' or 'Puppy'. Completely my own decision, as I am not a 24/7, hardcore slave or anything; the kinky aspect of my relationship is just for fun, I've never relished the idea of having to sign a contract or give up my life to slavery or anything. And even if my relationship ended, the tattoo would still be relevant, as having no master would not make me any less sexually submissive in nature.

Fileboom Premium Account

I've actually been thinking recently about having the other cheek tattooed with a Japanese character reading 'Submissive' or 'Puppy'. Completely my own decision, as I am not a 24/7, hardcore slave or anything; the kinky aspect of my relationship is just for fun, I've never relished the idea of having to sign a contract or give up my life to slavery or anything. And even if my relationship ended, the tattoo would still be relevant, as having no master would not make me any less sexually submissive in nature.

Then how about the always fun-to-see "I enjoy a good spanking". Because you may get sick of puppy-play some day, but a good spanking is always a great way to end your day.

Fileboom Premium Account