Branding

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by lao, Feb 7, 2009.

1. lao

lao Guest

What do people on here think of branding the words ''property of -----'' or ''sex slave'' onto your slaves ass ?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. dskip

dskip New Member

Seems like a bad idea to me. That could probably end your Master Slave relationship right away. Thats how i feel

3. lao

lao Guest

LOL - If it was a real master slave relationship it couldn't be ended - without the master/mistress's say so.

Im not in a s@m relationship - I just find the idea of a no-holds barred relationship based on (real) control, confinement and domination a massive turn on.

4. dskip

dskip New Member

Well i believe that even Master Slave relationships have hard limits

5. lao

lao Guest

Well you can believe that if you want, however then its not really a master slave relationship - only a game.

In real master slave relationship - the masters terms would be the only ones that exist, and not bound to any restraint.

6. dskip

dskip New Member

If you believe that when you get your hands on a slave kill her

7. Delicacy

Delicacy New Member

While I like the idea of branding, I'd have to agree with dskip on this. Even Master/slave relationships have limits. Any contracts that have been presented to me, I've always had to make the Master 110% clear on what I will never do and certain things that, given the right push, would be able to go past my limits. I do have my limits and just because I have limits doesn't make it a "game" when I'm with a Master.

Branding though does excite me and I have branded myself to some degree before. It was just with some sanitized scrap metal that I heated up with a lighter and burnt designs into my body but it was such a rush.

8. lao

lao Guest

I think you'd enjoy a good branding ;)

You seem like the kind of girl who knows her place, however I think you should drop the whole (I have standards attitude) because ''to be quite frank'' - you don't have standards sweetheart, thats why your a submissive little whore. Now go spank yourself 30 times for exercising an opinion ;)

xx

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
  9. lao

lao Guest

Kill your own slave ? How does that make any sense ?

10. dskip

dskip New Member

Its to make a point and if you dont understand that then there is no reason i should continue to waste my time with you.

11. lao

lao Guest

No I understand it perfectly well, its you who dosn't understand basic English. A slave by definition doesn't have the ability to back out of a contract at will. If you disagree your engaging in idiosyncratic re-definition.

12. Prissy

Prissy Member

Lao, You are using the wrong terms, so no wonder you are confused. Being a slave is one thing, but being a submissive is something completely different. And your part as a master of a slave, or the dom of a slave is to make sure they are sae, and healthy. So if you do push the beyond their limits, and you make them sick because of it, it would be your fault, not hers. I have seen both sides of the relationship now, and you really have to make sure that everything flows smoothly.

13. lao

lao Guest

With regards health - of course, no sence in harming your own property. However I find a general reluctance on this site to acknowledge that a consensual BDSM relationship where the dom can back out at any time couldn't be further from (slavery).

Of course you can call yourselves Masters and Slaves, however this is no different from children playing cops and robbers - its mere role play. I am aware that the BDSM subculture has perhaps erected its own definition of (master-slave) however this definition is your own and not reflective of real world actuality.

14. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

What, like this?
    [​IMG]

Well its a tattoo not a brand, but given the irregularities of brand healing I think trying to "write" anything is gonna look like ass compared to a tattoo (as some parts of the letter will raise, and some will almost vanish when the scar heals)

15. Prissy

Prissy Member

That is just is Lao, there is a difference between Submissive and Slave. A slave is one that gives up their own free will, and will not back down to their masters. Whereas a submissive is somebody that won't allow their complete free will to be removed.

More than likely out of a bsdm relationship, 90%, on average, are Dom/sub relationships, and not Master/slave. I have heard of some master slave relations, and for those that know that is what they are in, are usually happy for it. I am not one to completely give up my free will. so my relationship is a Dom/submissive. I doubt I will ever go into complete slavery since I am actually a switch, but I also know I like my relationship as it is.