Branding

L

lao

Delicacy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

While I like the idea of branding, I'd have to agree with dskip on this. Even Master/slave relationships have limits. Any contracts that have been presented to me, I've always had to make the Master 110% clear on what I will never do and certain things that, given the right push, would be able to go past my limits. I do have my limits and just because I have limits doesn't make it a "game" when I'm with a Master.

Branding though does excite me and I have branded myself to some degree before. It was just with some sanitized scrap metal that I heated up with a lighter and burnt designs into my body but it was such a rush.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
L

lao

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

While I like the idea of branding, I'd have to agree with dskip on this. Even Master/slave relationships have limits. Any contracts that have been presented to me, I've always had to make the Master 110% clear on what I will never do and certain things that, given the right push, would be able to go past my limits. I do have my limits and just because I have limits doesn't make it a "game" when I'm with a Master.

Branding though does excite me and I have branded myself to some degree before. It was just with some sanitized scrap metal that I heated up with a lighter and burnt designs into my body but it was such a rush.

I think you'd enjoy a good branding ;)

You seem like the kind of girl who knows her place, however I think you should drop the whole (I have standards attitude) because ''to be quite frank'' - you don't have standards sweetheart, thats why your a submissive little whore. Now go spank yourself 30 times for exercising an opinion ;)

xx

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator: