Bondage/SM game

kinki_nikki

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Essentially my SO -- who is home alone for extended period while I'm at work -- is just getting into bondage/sm. I'm putting together a piece of software (possibly with some erm hardware "peripherals") which -- throughout the day -- offers her the opportunity to complete a variety of bdsm related challenges. Success merits a (random) reward, failure a (random) punishment. As she gets more comfortable with her inner kinkster I can alter the software to give her longer, more intense tasks, and likewise make the rewards and punishments longer and more intense.

I'm a fairly creative gal, but its always cool to hear from other people (not to mention we've already tried most of the stuff that I know I'm into and am looking to break new ground!). I'm looking for your ideas for graded tasks and punishments -- stuff you tried yourself when you were just getting into the lifestyle.

I'll be releasing the software for free on the internet, if and when it ever gets finished, and I'll try to make it as customisable as possible so others can adapt it to their own needs.

TL;DR You are a computer. A novice sub is curious and is willing to do your bidding -- within reason. How do you coax out the depraved slut lurking inside?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account