Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Miss Melissa - Sex Life for Virgin Pet

Description:You emailed Me asking what I think about owning pets who are still a virgin at 27 years of age. I sit down and chat about your pathetic sexuality. You will never be satisfied by pussy since you are never going to get it. But I want you to be a happy pet! I will achieve the satisfaction in you by introducing special novel experiences and encouraging you to embrace your pathetic loser virgin nature. Only I can satisfy that deep urge within you to worship bitchy women. Today, we will have an experience together that will grow your bond to Me, pet. It's another step in accepting your true loser nature. You will taste your own cum for Me. A very special bonding experience. I guide you through a very controlling jerk off experience. I make you worship My perfect ass, blow your load and taste your own cum.

Tags:miss melissa,beta acceptance,humiliation,joi,ass worship,cei,verbal humiliation,lang english,slave training,virgin loser,virgin humiliation,sexual rejection,pov,720p

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:22:52
File size : 206 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: MercilessDominas - Inka Dont Use My Property

Description:High-quality Femdom videos for all fans of Hard Physical Punishment

Tags:madame lucrecia,ballbusting,cbt,caning,whipping,lang english,goddess sophia,miss jessica,mercilessdominas com,merciless dominas,bastinado,role play,miss vivienne lamour,bondage male,mistress inka,femdom,720p,1080p,mp4

Duration: 00:15:26
File size : 1 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Princess Miki - Goon Hero

Description:Before I begin, I suppose I should deliver rule #1 of GoonHero: wear your headphones and turn off the lights. Duh.

This clip is My first FULLY LOOP-ABLE clip. No intro or outro, so prepare yourself for a long one. a cock throbbingly, mind-shatteringly intense one. with Me.

That's right, you'll spend all night in this game with Me.

The images I've incorporated, as well as the audio, are more explicitly erotic than anything I've released before.

Tags:lang english,mind fuck,mental domination,visual effects,asian princess,love addiction,princess miki,mind melt,ahegao,goon,jerk off instruction,pov,miki aoki

Duration: 00:22:05
File size : 2 GB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Emily Valentina - Amnesia

Description:One of my more interesting specialties- emphasized a LOT in my latest clips- is trance-based amnesia. That's what this clip is all about. Sound extreme? Good- it is. And that's why you love it. The control I have over you is something no one else has ever been able to match... the ability to get into your head, warp you, play with the very core of your being like it's my own personal toy- it feels so... dangerous. It feels thrilling. It gives you a rush of pleasure like nothing else, and I'm here to give you, my addict, another dose of the most intimate and total power exchange imaginable. This video is all about teaching you to be a good, obedient subject... by playing with your memory. Contains layered L-R 3D audio, direct to camera speech, pink/full nude, light manual masturbation, special effects, screen text, and binaural beats. This is a new and improved re-make of a clip I made three years ago with a more intense script, as well as better audio and visuals. Works best after viewing INTRODUCTION but still works exquisitely well on its own!

Tags:emily valentina,mind fuck,lang english,special effects,1080p,ass worship,pussy worship,fdhypno,joi,stockings,big tits,mesmerize,hypnotic triggers,goddess emily,whispers,emily astrom,booty shaking,binaural beats,miss lilly,mental domination,tit worship,pov

Duration: 00:25:51
File size : 2 GB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: MistressTess - Tess & Dee The Ladies Have Way Too Much Fun

Description:Mistress Tess & Mistress Dee are ready for a serious kickabout using a slave's balls. With his pesky penis tied up out the way to ensure there are no obstructions, the Ladies set about walloping him in the balls over and over again causing him to drop several times. The Ladies however, are having none of his rolling around antics and order him back up to take more. They then place him in the fireplace and begin launching more kicks at him with such , it's probably a wonder his balls didn't go flying up the chimney!

Tags:mistress dee,mistress-tess co uk,silk and satin,double domination,lang english,mistress tess,cbt,ballbusting,femdom

Duration: 00:12:50
File size : 1 GB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Mistress Alana - CRUEL Loser affirmations

Description: Just like anything one wants to become in life, the first step is to rid yourself from limiting beliefs. Repeating affirmations reinforces your beliefs about yourself and shape your subconscious mind into whatever you want it to be .within realistic expectations, of course. You know you're a loser, and will be one forever, but you just can't fully accept it yet and live to your full potential as what you truly are. Let Me help you set the record straight for you. Those affirmations will shape you into your true loser self. WARNING: it's going to hurt.

mistress alana,loser training,loser humiliation,mesmerize,degradation,mind fuck,lang english,pov

Duration: 00:16:55
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Asian Barbie - INTOX-FANTASY -ADDICTION TRAINING- AROMA- 14 NEFERTITI

Description: You have entered the sacred temple, you are looking at Queen Nefertiti! You are very bold to enter here without permission. You are an addict I can see through your eyes, you are looking for my golden liquid, my precious golden liquid . You want to smell it, right? You want to experience what it is like to enter paradise, but you know that everything has a price, and that price you will not only pay with money but also with something very very special .. Enter and k.i..ll your desire for my precious aroma .

asian barbie,pov,hypno,fdhypno,mindfuck,hypnosis,lang english,female domination,mind fuck,femdom pov,mesmerize,poppers,mental domination,coerced intox,femdom

Duration: 00:22:56
Size: 1 GB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account