Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Gracie Haze - Endless Haze Loop Goon 4 Goddess

Description: It is so simple to fall into the endless loop and let the world disappear. It is just you here to goon for me, to pump for me, to go deeper and deeper into my world. You know it's calling you and you crave me. You watch over and over again, pumping nonstop for me. Everything is falling further away as you become more engulfed in my Haze. Nothing matters but pumping to me. Knowing your true purpose of pumping to me comes as a relief. It is all you do now.

goddess gracie haze,fdhypno,ass worship,cei,lang english,jerk off instruction,cum eating instructions,goon,pov,findom,booty,ice,premature ejaculation,mantra

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:05:43
Size: 2 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Keziah - CBT Roulette - Round 10

Description: Ready for round 10? Lots of painful spaces, but who knows. Maybe today you'll finally have a lucky streak and your balls won't suffer too much. Or maybe you'll get a happy ending??? Only one way to find out!!

cbt roulette,lang english,brat girls,edging,orgasm denial,cei,joi,humiliation,cbt,tease and denial,cum countdown,instructional,keziah,ruined orgasms,joi games,cbt instruction,cum eating instructions,games,jerk off instruction,femdom pov,pov

Duration: 00:42:53
Size: 2 GB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Helly Hellfire - Men Love It Too!

Description: The only cock ever needed in a femdom relationship is made purely of silicone as slaves only dream about one thing...getting their assholes fucked and filled! Mistress Helly loves making that dream come true as she jams her stiff dick deep inside a tight fuck-hole delivering him the pain and pleasure only her cock can give.

lang english, strap on, fishnet, pegging, anal, pantyhose, strapon, femdom, helly hellfire

Duration: 00:15:20
Size: 840 MB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Manipulatrix Ivy - EDGE SEND SINK

Description: The longer you stroke, the more you send and the DEEPER you sink into My mindnumbing spell. As functioning becomes more difficult, I will help guide your hand up and down your raw cock as you stroke deeper under the influence of My superior voice. Along with your dignity and manhood, I seduce anything I want from you, rewiring you into a more efficient puppet for My pleasure. In this vulnerable entranced state, I will reprogram you to goon to My cruel curves every day, eager to serve their superiority and become consumed in their power. As you cease to exist, My powerful voice will resume control over your swollen brain. Trained to EDGE, SEND and SINK DEEPER, you are one step closer to becoming my perfect drone. Be a good puppet and use My MARKUP codes! 20% MARKUP - SPOILIVY 50% MARKUP - IVYSPUPPET 100% MARKUP - GOODBOYFORIVY 1000% MARKUP -IVYLOVESMONEY

,edging,financial domination,findom,lang english,mind fuck,tease and denial,big tits,mesmerize,sensual domination,tit worship,erotic female domination,edging games,reprogramming,poppers instruction,poppers intox,edging instructions,pov,poppers,manipulatrix ivy

Duration: 00:21:58
Size: 228 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Amarna Miller- Foreign Exchange Student

Description: Armana has just arrived at her new host home from Spain. The pervert housemate asks her for "anal" and she misunderstands his sexual advances, language barriers can be so tough. Amarna is happy to fulfill his request for "anal". She strips him nude & straps on her black cock to give him the European sexual experience. First she takes him doggy-style, then she makes him ride her cock. Foreign girls are so kinky!

strapon,blowjob,anal,lang english,hairy,femdom,strap on doggy,stockings,lingerie,pegging,femdomempire,redhead,femdomempire com,natural tits,ass to mouth,amarna miller

Duration: 00:17:35
Size: 964 MB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Eva de Vil - You Shouldn't Be Doing This

Description: You shouldn't be watching this clip. You shouldn't be stroking to my superior, hot body right now. And yet, it's for exactly that reason that you're irrepressibly erect right now. Me reminding you that this kind of worship is off limits in your marriage is quite the delicious cocktail of pleasure and guilt.

I'm unavoidable and I relish in breaking the rules of your marriage. I'll always be in your head. You know you shouldn't be thinking about me, but the more you try to resist, the harder you'll eventually relapse-fantasy. It's just a fact that I understand and arouse you on a much deeper level than she ever could.

Doesn't she know the control she could be exercising over men? Of course, she's not manipulative like I am, the sweet, little thing. She doesn't know how to get her way with any man she pleases. not like I do.

,eva de vil,joi,lingerie,tease,1080p,cocktease,high heels,lang english,brunette,clips4sale com,masturbation encouragement,homewrecker,jerk off instruction,british,sensual domination,tit worship,home wrecker,pov

Duration: 00:10:05
Size: 620 MB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Mandy Marx - Lap It Up - Subliminal CEI Mindfuck [HumiliationPOV]

Description: Mandy Marx looks absolutely stunning in her skin tight shiny latex, you will become mesmerized by her body and lost in her words. It's impossible to resist her when she looks like this. No one can mindfuck you into eating your own load like Mandy can! Her mastery of non verbal subliminal messaging is on full display in this clip!

I know I look hot. And I know you think so too so you can't help but do exactly as I say. Get it out and pump for me. Faster. Keep staring. Keep drooling. Don't stop. Think about what it's going to taste like. How warm it's going to be. How much you don't want to do it. But yet you crave it. So keep pumping to me in this amazing skin tight shiny latex as I crawl deeper inside your head, planting my subliminal cues. Get lost in my body.

And when you can't hold it any more, lose it all, spill it all over the floor. And when you spill it on the floor for me, but not yet, don't worry, I'm going to time it for you. You're gonna eat it. You're gonna lap it up like you do every time. I'm intøxicating, aren't I? Faster. Jerk it to me. I know you can't resist. Just look at me. My body is mesmerizing in this outfit.

Almost there. Keep going. Don't stop. Watch me, take it all in. I'm so dreamy. It's not often that you get to see something as perfect as this. I'm going to count you down. Spill it for me now. On the floor. Cum directly onto the floor for me. So good. Now get down, and before you lap it up I want you to tongue it. Just play with it. Push it around. It's a command from your most intøxicating diva. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Lap it up. Slurp it up. I want every surface of your mouth covered with it. It's a sticky runny mess, isn't it? Lap it up. I'm not even going to pay attention to you. Why would I watch you?

mandy marx,teaseandthankyou com,lang english,blonde,humiliation pov,teaseandthankyou,1080p,cei,pov,floor licking,subliminals,shiny clothing,jerk off encouragement,jerk off instruction,shiny,cum eating instruction,slave training,femdom pov,natural tits,latex

Duration: 00:07:22
Size: 544 MB

Download:
.mp4]Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Natashas Bedroom - Cum Command

Description: It's time to teach you a little masturbation trick: how to cum on command, exactly when I demand. There'll be no countdowns or progressive rounds of edging today. You're simply going to stroke yourself to the brink, and ride the edge. Staying right at that liminal moment, between pleasure and resistance, waiting for my command. Your orgasmic imperative. Ready to explode the moment I utter the magic word: the cum command.

What's the magic word? I'll teach you. You'll hold that word in your mind as you stroke, waiting for it, desperate for it. Close enough to that orgasm to let go when I say, but far enough to resist losing control, even when I'm teasing you like this.

*See the wet spot on my panties? It's obvious how much I love controlling your orgasm with my command.*

leggy,femdom pov,masturbation encouragement,lang english,edging,cocktease,orgasm control,joi,legs,pov,orgasm,slave training,jerk off instruction,sensual domination,edging fetish,jerkoff commands,cum control,joi games,edging games,challenges,natashas bedroom,jerk off encouragement,masturbation games,masturbation instruction,femdom
leggy,femdom pov,masturbation encouragement,lang english,edging,cocktease,orgasm control,joi,legs,pov,orgasm,slave training,jerk off instruction,sensual domination,edging fetish,jerkoff commands,cum control,joi games,edging games,challenges,natashas bedroom,jerk off encouragement,masturbation games,masturbation instruction,femdom

Duration: 00:17:28
Size: 658 MB

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion