Bitch World Femdom - Fetish Fuckery

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Hypnotic Natalie - Boobies Trance JOI

Description:Hypnotic Goddess, born to be worshiped!

You probably know me or heard of me, at least! I'm an expert in sensual domination and a certified Mesmerizer, who loves doing both positive Mesmerize and erotic Mesmerize! I have been in the adult industry since 2014 and have officially focused exclusively on fetish & Femdom since 2018, so I know my way around!

You may try to escape my spider web, but little one you should know, that you can only remove me from your computer, not from your head, cause the moment you watched your first video, a brand new addiction just started.

I am already deep inside of your brain, mesmerizing you with every single picture, every single word and every preview you see on this page. You now belong to Goddess Natalie and you will forever be trapped in my world.

Tags:goddess natalie,joi,fdhypno,lang english,kisses,mind fuck,natural tits,natalie,homewrecker,slave training,goddess worship,breast worship,mesmerize,bathing,bath,love addiction,topless,hypnotic natalie,pov

Format: MP4
Duration: 00:14:29
File size : 203 MB
Resolution: 1088x1088

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Astrodomina, Miss Brooks - GangBang Domination

Description:Sydney assigned one of her slaves to be a 'video slave' during her visit in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, the slave was three hours late (no joke, he was really 3 hours late.) The planned organized shoot turned very sour for Sydney's video slave as the moment he walked in, cameras started rolling for the intro of the most brutal caning lesson of his life. Sydney decided to cane her video slave 180 times, one for each minute he was late. With red marks on his back and a publicly humiliated face, Sydney decides to throw her slave in the frigid pool to end the first caning flight. But wait! There's more. Just when the humiliated and drenched slave thinks his punishment is over, he enters the second class from where Miss Brooks and Sophia Stone joined in the ceremonies!

Tags:1080p,miss brooks,corporal punishment,punishment,asian,caning,cbt,ballbusting,latex,verbal humiliation,lang english,sophia stone,astrodomina,broken cane,nikki brooks,astro domina,double domination,face slapping,femdom,mp4

Duration: 00:11:13
File size : 567 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Hypnotic Natalie - Addicted To My Entrancing Ksses

Description:Hypnotic Goddess, born to be worshiped!

You probably know me or heard of me, at least! I'm an expert in sensual domination and a certified Mesmerizer, who loves doing both positive Mesmerize and erotic Mesmerize! I have been in the adult industry since 2014 and have officially focused exclusively on fetish & Femdom since 2018, so I know my way around!

You may try to escape my spider web, but little one you should know, that you can only remove me from your computer, not from your head, cause the moment you watched your first video, a brand new addiction just started.

I am already deep inside of your brain, mesmerizing you with every single picture, every single word and every preview you see on this page. You now belong to Goddess Natalie and you will forever be trapped in my world.

Tags:goddess natalie,joi,fdhypno,lang english,kisses,mind fuck,natural tits,natalie,homewrecker,slave training,goddess worship,breast worship,mesmerize,bathing,bath,love addiction,topless,hypnotic natalie,pov

Duration: 00:15:43
File size : 364 MB
Resolution: 1920x976

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: WeakForFeet - Taking Control of your Foot Fetish

Description:You have a foot fetish and it makes you so weak. You have no idea how to control it. In fact your foot fetish actually controls you. It makes you do the craziest things and it is always in your mind. Now I am here to not only take control of your mind,but your foot fetish also! It is now in my control along with you mind!

Tags:painted toenails,foot fetish,blonde,1080p,barefoot,soles,lingerie,solo,feet,pov,hypnosis,lang english,long toes,closeup,audio effects,violet skye,bella ink,toes,tattoos,mind fuck,mp4,foot

Duration: 00:14:59
File size : 2 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion