Behind the Username

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am sorry, i will be answering this thread in my own way with some varied questions. Here i go...

* What is your name here?
Rahul

* What is the meaning of your name here?
Well....My name has different meanings, "conqueror of all miseries", "efficient", "relationship & bondage", "moon" and also "traveler" .

* What does it represent?
Here it represent i am efficient and i do care for relationships, conquering all possible miseries on my way to create a beautiful bonding and tie people close to me.

* Why do you chose this name?
Since my name has different meanings, each one of them has a significance in my life. The lifestyle which i live in is never smooth and easy, probably the name consistently empowers me to conquer all possible miseries coming on my way with my ability and efficiency.My name also helps me and others to understand the importance of a relationship and particularly the word "bondage" has a different entity in my life.

* Are you known by the same name in your social life?
Yes i am, though its not officially declared, btw, my official name just add the power and make my stride strong.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Venym

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mine is made up. It was unique, and very fantasy sounding. It came from that. Also I like how it sounds like venom. One thing I've always been good at is cutting with words, so I find it fits in that regard aswell. I can relate to another poster here how he became more like his name, since I have done the same.

I used this way back for Tabletop D&D as a kid, and I've become more like the character I used to play.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RFiend