>>>BDSM<<< Hardcore Girls related >>>BDSM<<<

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

18yr former All State athlete in Volleyball, Track & B/ball. 1st time cumming in hardcore bondage!
78e850a8cae0dd987e15db97df8a2340.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Rilynn, Matt Williams

Welcome Rilynn to hogtied. This sexy 18yr old is a former All State athlete. She dominatined her chosen sports with size, quickness and strength. Now she is reduced to a helpless bound cumming slut!

We create a free form tie that takes advantage of Rilynn's unique flexibility. We warm her body up with the flogger. Her sweet pussy is a favorite target as well as the rest of her nubile body. We pay some attention to her delicate feet and give her soles some abuse.

The fun part is making this 18yr cum, she has never known what being helpless is really about until this moment. No one has ever made her cum over and over and over, and she has never been so helpless and unable to resist! She is now truly a fan of our world!

File size: 9.2 MB
Download 18yr former All State athlete in Volleyball, Track & B/ball. 1st time cumming in hardcore bondage!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Riley Jane - Rights Vigilante Turns the Equestrian into a Pony - Part 1
1e3dec85bf27864d83ce30993e74988a.jpg

Genres: Busty, jodhpurs, pony girls, riding Pants
Video language: English

He saw her a few months ago in the stables after an event. She was supposed to win, but did not. She blamed the defeat on her and physically took out her frustrations on the beast. He decided right there and then that he would teach her a lesson she'd never forget. Fast forward a few months and Riley is his captive. He has taken her to a deserted location. Riley is cuffed and gagged with a huge black ball. He leads her along a weed engulfed sidewalk and into an old cabin. This is where the transformation will take place. He puts her on the filthy floor and grabs her by her boots and drags her back. He then hogcuffs her and leaves. Riley struggles on the dirty floor, soiling her pretty white riding outfit. After a while, he returns. He lifts her and places her in a chair. He chains her waist to it. Riley is not cooperating fully yet. He grabs her tits hard. He then rips open her blouse and gropes her bare tits. He starts slapping them hard. He puts his hand over her ballgagged mouth and continues slapping them. Soon her poor tits are bruised. After a while of this, Riley starts to become a little more cooperative. The man removes the ballgag and tells her she is going to put in a pair of blackout contacts. The tits slapping will continue unless. She opts for the contacts, and the man cuffs her hands in front. She struggles, and it takes a while, but she gets the contacts in. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 369.4 MB
Download Riley Jane - Rights Vigilante Turns the Equestrian into a Pony - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hinged Bondage of Steel
bb1b4dd31c6c42c40c0384e75760e222.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

She was cuffed in hinged style police handcuffs with keyholes to elbows, almost inescapable position, if hands are behind the back, but in her case wrists was cuffed in front of her. Like Harry Houdini, she trying to open this handcuffs yhroug inserting the key into keyhole of cuff by her teeth and turn off handcuff...These strict and relentless reliable handcuffs, one type of sparkling cold steel on his wrists so exciting when you clearly understand that one would not get out without a key, but it can not be inserted without the help of the teeth ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1062kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 39.8 MB
Download Hinged Bondage of Steel

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

FM Concepts - CB18 - Costumed Starlets' Desperate Bondage Plight
af44c541a3fd23f719231d083f1091b8.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture

Sunny Sanders was determined that she�d be the only harem chick at the costume party so she left Heather Harper bound and gagged on her bed! Gagged, bound and hidden in a closet, nice little athlete Lana Lopez missed out on the most important game of the year! Emergency rescue delayed � gorgeous nurse Nikki Nova writhed indignantly as she lay gagged and wrapped to a bench!

Format: real
Duration: 43:40
Video: 512x288, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 220.7 MB
Download FM Concepts - CB18 - Costumed Starlets' Desperate Bondage Plight

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Saving the World From Telemarketers - Part 2
63c5d9a17d2d9cd9d686c92a3495205e.jpg

I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, her head back. I then attah the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:51
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 310.9 MB
Download Saving the World From Telemarketers - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa