Ballbusted Slaves

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alexa and Amadahy - Ball Busting Workout Ends in Broken Kick Bag

Alexa and Amadahy stretch in preparation for their ball busting workout. When they are all stretched out, Amadahy kicks the first kick. The ball busting pig nearly falls! That wont do. Amadahy pulls the pig up. He cannot ruin their pumped up weekend workout. The kick bag stands as Alexa and Amadahy take turns working out. They kick its balls pretty hard in their sneakers. Alexa eventually makes the pig drop with her knee. Amadahy makes it stand. She wants a turn to make the pig drop. The pig drops to the floor a second time, but the Princesses have not finished ball busting. Amadahy pulls the prone pig around by its ankles, then stomps on its balls. After a few stomps, Amadahy tells the piggy to get back up. They girls start to break a sweat! Alexa delivers a flurry of kicks. The pig gets weaker and weaker. Its having a harder and harder time standing. Amadahy kicks the pig harder and harder in time to techno music as the pig falls into a trance. They guide the pig to the floor. The pig is very still. Amadahy punches its balls twice and the pig has no reaction. The third punch brings him back to. He wakes up squealing in pain. The workout is done. The girls leave the broken kick bag on the floor.

Filesize: 399 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, CBT, Cock Torture

Download: smplace.com/download?

Ball_KickBag.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Lily - Busts Balls

The scene opens with Lily on her throne, looking hot and regal in nothing but tight PVC shorts and studded stilettos, with her slave bound, tied, and helplessly suspended from the ceiling. As she waves the crop, she says, "So you know your duties as a slave include rules...well, I'm now going to tell you about those rules." She lets the slave know he is not a person; he is merely a possession. He no longer has free will... he does exactly as his owner, Lily, commands. He does not make eye contact with anyone...whenever his Master (her, Lily) comes within ten feet of him, he immediately drops to his knees. He is no longer in control, even of his own body... he will be available to his Master at any time... he is not even allowed to orgasm without her strict supervision. She tells him he has broken one of the rules already and is about to be punished as a result. She removes him from his shackles and gets him onto his knees. She kicks him in the nuts a few times with her spiked shoes, and while the kicks are somewhat restrained, you can see that the impact is still very painful for him. She makes him remove her shoes and kneel upright in front of her so she can kick him in the balls again...this time, she kicks him 15 times! She reminds him that he needs to be a good slave, so after she finishes kicking him, she has him drop to the floor and kiss her feet. Slaves always kiss Goddess feet so passionately after a good ball busting, don�t you think? Perhaps they�re afraid the Mistress might decide to do even more. "Can you taste your sweaty balls on my feet?" she asks him. "I hope you consider things carefully the next time you think you can disobey me." The slave assures her, in a sobby, whimpering slave way, that he has learned his lesson. She keeps him on all fours, while walking around to his backside to deliver another four crushingly hard kicks to the nuts, before ordering him to follow her on all fours... she has just decided to take him to the t0rture room. Balls busted, he obediently follows her out of the room.

Filesize: 546 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Ball_Lily.part1.rar
Ball_Lily.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Locked For Life In My Prison

Lady Yna's prisoner slave has been locked away in his cell for many months now. He has lost track of day and night after spending so many days in dark isolation. He receives meagre rations but only if his Mistress thinks he deserves them. For the last 2 days he has had no food or water and is becoming weak but his sadistic Guardess doesn't care about that. Any food or water has to be earned and the only way he can earn either is through taking sufficient pain for Lady Ynas pleasure. As She visits his cell for the first time in 2 days his feelings must be so mixed. He is desperate for water but he knows that She will really make him suffer for it. She is in a particularly mean and sadistic mood as she roughly pulls his tender nipples scratching them and his body with her exquisite sharp red nails. She ties his cock to the cell bars and then viciously beats it with Her crop until he is screaming in pain. Will this pain be enough to satisfy Her and earn him some water or will She just leave him helplessly bound by his cock to the bars for another 24 hours?A House of Sinn production

Filesize: 481 MB
Duration: 00:12:31
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5201 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Ball_LockedFor.part1.rar
Ball_LockedFor.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Bust Or Get Busted

Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. WE DON'T LIKE TIME WASTERS!

As a PSA we got one of our REAL LIFE SLAVES to come and show all you losers what we expect of you if you think you can serve us. I come out from behind the camera and toss one of the house slavs at the feet of statuesque 5'10" Princess Ashley BUT NEVER ONCE DOES HE ASK US TO STOP. No matter how hard or how brutal Princess Ashley kicks him. By the time we are all done, he is a puddle of a "human being" crumpled on the floor and Princess Ashley towers over him while we all laugh. (Both in front of and behind the "Mean Girls" camera!

Filesize: 798 MB
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 18.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Ball_OrGet.part1.rar
Ball_OrGet.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mean Girl Push Ups (by Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Beverly)

To get this clip for less money click here Mean Girl Push Ups (HD)A good slave is a fit slave, so we make this loser go through an extensive exercise program but do it mean girl style. What we do is give a slave a hard BALLBUSTING every time he does a push up just to remind him to do it correctly. We also want to make sure he knows why hes working out so hard and what happens to a bitch if he is delinquent in his duties. Each kick gets harder and harder to drive home the point who is in charge; US! The slave is getting such hard workout he starts sweating like crazy, GROSS. He is even getting our feet all wet so we switch to boots; we can kick him better with them anyway. So we both put on a fierce pair of sexy black shinny boots and kick him the way we really want to; HARD. We know its a lot harder to workout with ball kicks but thats the way we like it. He better get a lot more in shape soon or the workouts just get harder. Superior Goddess Brooke

Filesize: 845 MB
Duration: 00:14:16
Video: WMV, 59.940 FPS, 8197 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Ball_PushUps.part1.rar
Ball_PushUps.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Saucha - Goddess Saucha Gets Revenge

This slave was about to worship my thigh high black dominatrix boots without my permission. I know they are super tempting but instead of being understanding I use this as a change to bust his balls! Haha! I am going to show him I own his balls! Oh and if you like my muscular thighs and ass, I included some amazing ass close ups! There is extra repeated footage tacked on to this clip as CLOSE UP CAM footage. I even got a few dick kicks in there between deep ball kicks and he dropped like a fool, haha! If you are in Los Angeles and want to get kicked by my thunderous muscular legs, just email me and beg.

Filesize: 881 MB
Duration: 00:21:03
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5521 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Ball_Revenge.part1.rar
Ball_Revenge.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jenni & Missy - Jenni Meets the New Teammate

We all know that girls love football, and Jenni is no different. She had heard about the new teammate and she was very anxious to meet him. As you may remember that Missy gave him a football tryout that really took his balls by surprise. This will be is first practice with more than one girl. Just imagine what Missy and Jenni are going to do to his manhood with their feet! After some typical drills, they try some passing and tackling. These girls definitely practice full contact football. His balls will be the package deal that gives these girls the edge and drive to win! A little knee here, a little kick there and the ball boy gets busted! He will need a cup for the game, but it is too bad for him that they don't allow those!

Filesize: 81.4 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 899 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Ball_Teammate.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Tigerr Benson - Kicking The Creep Hard In The Bollocks!

A man who can not behave is best disciplined by kicking hard and ruthless in the balls. She is doing this until he falls down on the floor after a special hard and painful kick.

Filesize: 300 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: MP4, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Ball_TheBollocks!.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Nikki Whiplash - Introducing The Squealer

It's times like these we get to see just how much Nikki enjoys her job, as she puts a new slave through his paces. His slave contract said 'No Ballbusting' but unfortunately the contract is null and void when Nikki tears it up and starts sadistically busting his nuts. This securely restrained slave really does squeal like a pig as Nikki attacks his tender balls!

Filesize: 382 MB
Duration: 00:32:46
Resolution: 1024x576
Video: WMV, , 1500 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Ball_TheSquealer.rar

Fileboom Premium Account