Ballbusted Slaves

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lexi Sindel - Damaging Slave Balls

Mistress Lexi's slave always has an erection while serving her, the fastest way to make an erection go down is ball pain. She secures him with his arms bound overhead attached to the ceiling. She uses her sharp pointy black leather boots to kick his cock and balls and laughing as her boot slaps against them making him fold in pain.

Filesize: 124 MB
Duration: 00:05:41
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 3000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Download: smplace.com/download?

Damaging.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Heads Or Tails?

Guys, have you ever wondered how to get your girlfriend into ballbusting? Maybe you should try the heads or tails game! Based on a real life scenario tried and tested we show you one example of how to introduce ballbusting into your relationship in a fun way. Watch and learn, maybe you could be playing the heads and tails game with your girlfriend tonight!

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 2995 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Cover.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Taylor & Victoria - Better Than Sex!

Taylor and Victoria have picked up a guy on a bar and lured him back to their place for what he believes to be a sexy threesome. However, the girls promise to give him an experience that is better than sex. Of course he is a little shocked when the girls start pounding his balls but seems to be over powered by the two feisty blondes. The girls kick harder and harder as they get more and more into it, to the point where you can here the poor guy panting, barely able to breathe as his balls take some serious busting! This experience may be much better than sex for the girls but for this guy I suspect he may not share the sentiment!

Filesize: 341 MB
Duration: 00:15:15
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 2989 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Better.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexis Grace - Amazon Ballbuster

Towering over her slave standing at 6'5 in heels Mistress Alexis Grace a force to be reckoned with. Mistress Alexis has claimed her slaves balls as her play toys, she will kick, punch and squeeze them for her personal amusement. She crushes his balls in her hand making them grow red, she continues her punishment with punches to his sack. The slave is intimidated and in no position to oppose so he takes whatever his Amazon Mistress dishes out. Mistress Alexis strokes his cock hard and tells him she wants him to remain hard while she busts his nuts. She kicks him with her boots then makes him beg her for more. Mistress Alexis doesn't stop the ball torment until he his lying on the floor with his balls in his throat.

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration:
Video: WMV, , 4001 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Amazon.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Amadahy, Empress Jennifer & Jenna Ivory - Restrained Ballbusting Attack

Amadahy, Jenna, and Jennifer decide to tie up and ball bust the house pig. They tie the pig up against the kitchen island. Its not going anywhere! They have absolutely no reason to ballbust this particular pig, the trio of Princesses is just that sadistic and cruel. They tie the piggys little dick out of the way with a noose. The trussed up piggy is terrified. The sexy Princesses kick the pathetic pig with their tall black boots over and over again until piggy drops to the ground. The pig wont get up. Maybe its broken. Empress Jennifer gives the beast a stern talking to. It stands back up and assumes the kick-bag position. The Princesses wrap towels around the pigs legs to help hold the legs in place and keep it upright. With the reinforcements in place, Goddess Amadahy resumes kicking. The Princesses kick the piggy hard until the stuff coming from its openings starts staining their tights.

Filesize: 358 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: WMV, 30.000 fps, 6519 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Attack.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Blair Willisms - Cruel chastity tease

With her slave chained and locked in a steel chastity cage, Mistress Blair inflicts a cruel punishment upon her slave. She is going to use her sexy body and a vibrator to tease her slave to the brink but not allow him to cum. Blair makes her slave confess that he would love to have sex with her as she pulls back her latex to reveal her pussy, only to laugh at his pleas. She teases his locked up cock with her hands and tongue, then takes him by the balls to remind him that they belong to her now. Blair brings out her vibrator and begins teasing his caged cock with it while she makes him lick her pussy juices off of her fingers. Soon his purple cock and balls are bouncing up and down off of the vibrator head. Once she feels that he is completely overloaded, Blair removes the vibrator and uses her ass to smack his poor cock and balls around. She then leaves him alone to suffer the pains of sexual denial yet again. Such is the life of a slave to a beautiful Woman.

Filesize: 645 MB
Duration: 00:10:22
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8374 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Cruel.part1.rar
Cruel.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fetish Liza - No Compassion For Balls!

Punishment by ball kicks from front, from behind and while he is kneeling. She gives him countless hard ball kicks. But right in the middle she makes it even harder for him by tying his hands up to make him even more helpless and to kick him further and in the nuts...

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: MP4, 50.000 fps, 5000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 Kbps

Compassion.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Erection Destroyer

I place my slave on the cold floor with his head securely in my smother box. His hands are in mitts and bound to the sides, restrained to endure whatever I like. I place my ass on the top of the box, inches from his face and allow him to inhale the scent of my ass and pussy though my nylons. His cock twitches and throbs and I tease it relentlessly, then explain that the price for my ass on his face is that his cock must suffer. I tell him that if he takes all the strokes but keeps his cock hard, I'll let him cum! I take out a crop and give him a couple of slaps to the thighs to make sure he anticipates the blows to his cock and balls. I make him count the strokes, over and over, as I destroy that hard cock and any hope he might have of an orgasm.

Filesize: 481 MB
Duration: 00:07:56
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 8365 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 109 Kbps

Destroyer.part1.rar
Destroyer.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mira Sharp - Fight With The Devil

Mira Sharp wants to give a good lesson to the devil! He is barely standing on his feet and the superheroine wants to humiliate him and make him suffer even more. So she starts to slap hard his balls and she laughs with him. She gets even harder kicking him with her feet and knees. Finally she finishes him with some strong kicks letting him crawl in pain on the ground. For sure he will need a lot of time to recover his powers and must now think twice before he messes again with MIRA SHARP!!!

Filesize: 158 MB
Duration:
Resolution: 720x576
Video: WMV, , 3472 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.7 Kbps

Devil4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Carla Mai - "Kicks Like A Mule!"

Today we are proud to introduce a new talented ballbuster to KK in the form of Carla Mai. This sexy lady told us beforehand that she had martial arts experience but we took that with a pinch of salt. However, as Carla�s feet started hammering into her first victims� balls it becomes clear that we underestimated her power and kicking abilities. This girl kicks like a mule!

Filesize: 500 MB
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 5962 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Mule.part1.rar
Mule.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account