Ballbusted Slaves

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Gaia - Punished by her bitch

My slave has not been in chastity for a week, as I had ordered, and I have proof! Now my bitch will punish him, hitting him repeatedly in the balls, then we will do it in two. The punishment will end only when the slave will ask mercy; then he will thank my bitch by kissing her feet.

Filesize: 435 MB
Duration: 00:14:30
Resolution: 720x400
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4023 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, CBT, Cock Torture

Download: smplace.com/download?

Ball_ByHer.part1.rar
Ball_ByHer.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Deanna Deadly Toe Kicking Pumps Camera Two Full

Deanna has switched to her stiletto pumps. They have a platform and a rounded toe that is perfect for getting right under his cock and scoring direct hits to blows testicles. She continually lands hard direct kicks to his balls. Each hit causes him to let out a scream and many send him to the ground. They both conclude that her pumps are better than her boots. All of this hot ballbusting action makes him quite turned on as well. This is a serious pain filled ballbusting session.

Filesize: 304 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, 30.000 FPS, 4098 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Ball_Camera.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Alexis & Audrina in "Teenage Cheerleader Ballbusting" (sisters)

The first family of ballbusting returns in a dynamite clip! You just can't find a duo like these real-life sisters anywhere else- just 18 and 19 year olds, they have a confidence and sadism about them that is as key as their unbelievable hotness. Audrina is a soccer player and real life serial ballbuster, and dear god can she kick balls in those platform shoes!. She's the most ruthlessly brutal girl at our studio right now (except for possibly Yana)! There is just zero remorse in her. Alexis is just absolutely statuesque, 5'10, with insanely sexy and powerful legs, great ass and boobs on a slender shapely frame. She rocks the cheerleader outfit in a way that is just incredible. Audrina actually is dressed in a "sexy football player" outfit not as a cheerleader, but trust me, when you see how well she wears it, you will not be disappointed. Truly epic

Filesize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:15:31
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 9190 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 315 kb/s

Ball_Cheerleader.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Kat - "Damaged Goods"

It's Christmas eve and Kat finds her self very displeased when this idiot rolls home drunk and half naked! To top it off she discovers that he has eaten most of her Christmas chocolates. Kat is wearing some brand new boots and decides the only way to punish this pathetic fool is to introduce the end of said new boots to his bollocks! Everyone knows that Kat has one hell of a hard swift kick on her and today is no exception as we see her deliver a barrage of devastating ballbusting kicks! If this doesn't teach him a lesson then nothing will!

Filesize: 366 MB
Duration: 00:08:27
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Ball_DamagedGoods.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Dance Party Ballbust Kick Off (Amadahy & Noe)

Amadahy and Noe are having a living room dance party. They decide that instead of having a �dance off� contest, they want to have a ballbusting kick off. The girls have lots of fun dancing while kicking their slave in the balls. The music is upbeat and the Princesses show off their moves while ballbusting their slave. Both Amadahy and Noe look great in spandex leggings, cute tops, and tall black leather boots. This is a high energy, but brutal clip, that showcases a pretty typical evening in the Brat Princess household. It�s really great to see girls genuinely have fun at a slave�s expense. They enjoy themselves a lot and the slave suffers in relation to the Princesses� enjoyment.

Filesize: 596 MB
Duration: 00:08:02
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 9620 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Ball_Dance.part1.rar
Ball_Dance.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Miss Untamed Burpee Ballbusting

Miss Andrea Untamed's slave is back for some ball busting abuse. She wastes no time and has him strip down for the ball kicking fun to begin. Between the hard kicks and ball punches this slave is already having a hard time standing up straight. Seeing how out of shape he is, she decides to kick it up a notch. Making him do complete burpees after each kick. He can barely keep up and gets humiliated for bringing his lazy out of shape ass in her presence. Kick after kick, punch after punch this Mistress will not stop until her slave is debilitated and she is satisfied.

Filesize: 490 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Ball_Destroyer.part1.rar
Ball_Destroyer.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Lisa - Don't cry,idiot!

After Mistress Lisa is finished with the whipping she is still not satisfied. And she hate the voice of her slave and she hates that he cannot remember the numberswhile counting. So she ties him up by his arms and she kicks him several times in the balls with tremendous force. He jumps, cryes, screams and tries to hide from his Mistress but Lisa grabs his head and drags him to place again.

Filesize: 372 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4998 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Ball_Don.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Electrified Cockhole

My slave is spread open on the medical table and his cock hole is my target. I decide that I'm going to abuse his urethra with the electrobox and a perfectly shaped electrode. I insert it and begin to turn it up until he's moaning and begging. Each teasing stroke of my fingers brings wave after wave of stimulation until he can barely handle it. My sadistic smile tells you that I'm enjoying every moment.

Filesize: 253 MB
Duration: 00:16:33
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1997 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Ball_Electrified.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Empress Cruel - Hold Still Slave

This slave has a real hard job to do when Empress Cruel orders him to hold up two full to the brim glasses while she whips and squeezes the balls. It's even more tough when she kicks him in the balls several times real hard. After a brutal blow into the balls he slipped on the wet floor and fell down right into the breaking glass, leaving a big mess on the floor...

Filesize: 392 MB
Duration: 00:12:28
Resolution: 720x576
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Ball_HoldStillSlave.rar

Fileboom Premium Account