am i the youngest member?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

An old lady on the bus today asked me what school I go to. Her face was a picture when I told her that tomorrow is, in fact, my 27th birthday.

I don't take being told I look younger as a compliment though. When I was 24, I got thrown out of Ann Summers because I didn't have any ID to prove I was over 18. I had been in there countless times before and never hassled about my age. Also, when I was 22, I got a bollocking off a woman at the swimming baths because it was a school day and I shouldn't be skiving school. I took great pleasure in informing her that I had finished school 6 years earlier.

It sucks looking so young :( :mad:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

isn't that a good thing Master Jey? at least for being underage i would imagine looking older has its benefits. now what those benefits are i don't have the slightest idea ;)

OLP - I would have loved to see her face too! Also Happy 27th Birthday!! I'll think of you this weekend when we are cutting into the birthday cake here.

btw i don't think i look 18, i think i look my age.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

I'm 18 (and I still have like 5 months to go before I turn 19 augh) but I'm constantly being mistaken for a middle school kid or a freshman in high school!! A few weeks ago someone DIDNT ID me for an R rated movie and I was so happy!!

Sometimes I wish I could switch with you mistah (master) J, I wonder what it would be like for people to think I'm older for once!

Fileboom Premium Account