am i the youngest member?

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

and for the record, 18 is the youngest age your supposed to be on this site...

And if you aren't... do you get banned, then?

I know for a fact that there are many below eighteen that completely understand this lifestyle and are more mature to handle it than, for instance, some in their thirties that are into it. Having enough maturity doesn't just have to do with age and there are many below eighteen who would have a great need of this forum... so I truly hope this forum doesn't take the judgemental or purely "legal" stance (putting it in citations since the law is different around the world) and attempts to shut out "minors" if they are found out.

Yeah, and I'm 28, by the way...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

Sparrow69

And if you aren't... do you get banned, then?

I know for a fact that there are many below eighteen that completely understand this lifestyle and are more mature to handle it than, for instance, some in their thirties that are into it. Having enough maturity doesn't just have to do with age and there are many below eighteen who would have a great need of this forum... so I truly hope this forum doesn't take the judgemental or purely "legal" stance (putting it in citations since the law is different around the world) and attempts to shut out "minors" if they are found out.

Yeah, and I'm 28, by the way...

As a matter of fact, yes. While i am not one to judge on the basis of age, and in fact, thoroughly agree with you, the mere content on this site is considered "contributing to the delinquency of minors" in the country this site is hosted in, and therefore the no one under 18 is supposed to be on the site. In the safety of keeping this site alive so that the community here can flourish, yes, admitting your under 18 will get you a one way ticket to the 'ban wagon'

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

As a matter of fact, yes. While i am not one to judge on the basis of age, and in fact, thoroughly agree with you, the mere content on this site is considered "contributing to the delinquency of minors" in the country this site is hosted in, and therefore the no one under 18 is supposed to be on the site. In the safety of keeping this site alive so that the community here can flourish, yes, admitting your under 18 will get you a one way ticket to the 'ban wagon'

Are you saying the server should be moved to another country? :)

Fileboom Premium Account