23M switch, looking to meet switch/sub in UK for meaningful talk/connections

T

tom519

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, I'm a switch in the UK* looking to meet female switches or subs for conversation, friendship, idea-sharing, and hopefully a relationship or long-term play partnership. I hope to find someone to talk with online at first, and get to know each other as much as one can get to know someone in this way. Then hopefully if there's a connection I'd like to explore a real-life dynamic. I'm happy to discuss my interests and kinks with anyone who contacts me, and have a brief description on my profile. As a rule, I don't do online play and I'm not a one-night hook up sort of person. That probably sounds incredibly dull to some of you but I can't see how I'd enjoy playing with someone I hadn't built familiarity and trust with over time. Right, essay done, feel free to message me on here, comment on the thread (be nice or I'll bite you), or add me on [email protected].

Hope to hear from you all soon, unless you're the bad kind of insane (I love the good kind)

Tom

*I love meeting new people so am happy to chat with those not in UK, but as I said I don't do online play so it would be just friends sharing ideas and generally rocking each other's worlds in a purely intellectual fashion.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account