Young switch looking for master OR sub!

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by misskitty, Aug 14, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. misskitty

misskitty New Member

Hello, I'm very young, looking for a master or sub, as I am a switch...however I am inexperienced, and would just like for this to be online and no further.

Please, message me if you are interested in an online experiment, I suppose you could almost say my training.

Should be fun. ;)

2. kixfix

kixfix Member

3. chezpaul

chezpaul New Member

Experienced master looking fro an online sub to take under my hand Chezpaul57.yahoo.com,

4. Painfuel

Painfuel New Member

Hi misskitty

Hi misskitty, I may well be very interested in taking you on as an online sub if you wish but am a little concerned when you say you are very young, how young are you?
    Painfuel

5. MasterN

MasterN New Member

Female want to be a slave to me? If so then send a pic of your tits, ass, pussy, and one of your whole nude body, one of clamps on ur nipples and clit, one of two figers in ur pussy, one of two fingers in your ass, one of u cumming, and one of ur face in ur cum puddle in a email to mastern6845@yahoo.com. U must do this before I will accept u as my slave. i want to see how submissive u are.

6. onlinebdsmfreak

onlinebdsmfreak New Member

i am just getting it so everyone knows i want to find a strickt online or txting master or mistress email me so i know ill do anything you please :eek: :p anythingforyou1@live.com

7. drazen

drazen New Member

Check her profile.

Last Activity: 08-20-2009 03:29 AM

Bumping threads from the dead like this isn't going to get you what you want.

8. Frostig

Frostig Member

It is intense when a submissive woman does post an ad. The thread seems to get packed :3 I find easier just to meet people even though I currently have no pets

9. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM