Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2 Guys 1 Candy Cane
b28ffa0889077b31f49cc17e81db5156.jpg

Studio: DeviantOtter.com
Video language: English

'Twas the week before Christmas and no one was home, I was horny like always so I picked up the phone. I called up my buddy and told him come to my place, if he had a desire to sit on my face. He said he would love to and was fast on his way, so I broke out the the lube and got ready to play. We had a few beers and laid under the tree, and pulled out a candy cane sweet as can be. I licked and I teased and I prodded his hole, but the treat proved too sticky and started taking it's toll. "It hurts and it burns and it's tugging my hair!" so he tossed it aside and threw his legs in the air. I slammed him and pounded him all through the night, until his ass was spent and no longer tight. I pumped and dumped loads of spirit in this dude, so I hope this helps get you in the holiday mood!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 87.4 MB
Download 2 Guys 1 Candy Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Harley Everett Fabio Stallone
32be77a115c1652f7c26f8ca166907ab.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Harley Everett & Fabio Stallone
Genres: Anal Sex, Armpits Licking, Beefy, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

I like 'em hung, uncut, hairy, handsome and horny - so I was in sex pig heaven as I filmed these two studs. Sexy Fabio Stallone couldn�t wait to slide his thick tool into Harley Everett, and he was more than up for it. The greedy muscle bottom took a slamming and slurped down every drop of Fabio�s cum � sucking on the big Italian dick for more.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. The old adage might as well have been written specifically for Fabio Stallone, who is quiet and mild mannered with a huge, uncut cock. As you watch this handsome, bearded fucker in action, you�ll feel like you�re in sex pig heaven. But don�t let that almost shy demeanor fool you. The hairy stud is always horny and ready to plug a tight hole, as he was the day we filmed him here with Harley Everett. In fact, he told us he couldn�t wait to slide his thick tool deep inside Harley. After mutual cocksucking � if big dick is your thing, you�re mouth will be watering and your throat will be flexing � Harley doesn�t give up his hole as much as it is taken from him. Fabio takes ownership of the masculine fuckhole and tears into it with his tongue, spitting and priming and stretching it open until it�s gaping wide for a deep, rough, hard pounding that ends in a huge load deposited straight into Harley�s mouth. Who knew the tough and tumble Harley enjoyed eating cum so much? He slurps down every drop of Fabio�s load like a greedy hungry pig then sucks on the big Italian dick for more.

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 554.6 MB
Download Harley Everett Fabio Stallone

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Ride It, Scene #03: Colton Grey, Brayden Allen
0aad052fd7dec2f30100fad8aa9977ab.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Colton Grey, Brayden Allen
Genres: Anal Sex, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Facial, Rimming, Kissing, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots

Stud mechanic Brayden Allen is finishing work for the day, and all co-worker Colton Grey wants to do is close up shop, head home and get out of his work clothes. Brayden has other plans for Colton. He makes a move, undresses Colton right in the middle of the shop and gets to slurping on Colton's fat cock. Brayden's so into delivering the hottest blow job ever that his eyes tear up from taking Colton's cock deep into his throat. Brayden wants to experience Colton in every way, so he bends over and exposes his hairless hole. Colton immediately drives his hungry tongue deep into Brayden's welcoming hole, and then drives his manhood at full speed into Brayden. After getting pounded doggy-style, Brayden wants a taste of ass and throws Colton's legs back and smash's his face between Colton's cheeks. With Colton's tight hole lubed with spit, Brayden dives in with his cock, stretching Colton wide open. After getting drilled missionary by Brayden, Colton stands and shoots his load, covering Brayden's face while Brayden erupts, coating the head of his cock with cum.

Duration: 28:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4613kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Ride It, Scene #03: Colton Grey, Brayden Allen

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tim Kruger Fucks Jonathan Miranda
27213c8dcc23d01d7e4c0eb25b4d2d86.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: TimTales
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Red-Haired, Uncut.

Our sexy architecture student Jonathan Miranda climbs Tim Kruger�s massive tower. Jonathan was looking forward to ride that famous cock. Literally fucked at new heights

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4045kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 512.7 MB
Download Tim Kruger Fucks Jonathan Miranda

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Kez Lyle And Scott Brown
29f0c0152952b9bf9bfb8e895b215277.jpeg

Studio: Eurocreme

Kez and Scott are two bad lads who discover the keys to an apartment on the street and decide to try their luck by leaving their mark with a full-on filthy fuck on the living room sofa! Kez chows down on Scotts high, firm ass, slipping his tongue deep inside and getting him ready for his throbbing cock, which slides in easily, lubed with spit. An intense pounding follows, with Scott climbing onto Kezs lap and riding his cock like a pro, taking every inch as far inside him as he can before both lads blow, coating the flat with spunk and legging it!

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1966kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 296.3 MB
Download Kez Lyle And Scott Brown

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Next Door World A Next Door Story - Scotty Zee and Tommy Regan
a3d73803e690c9f4a41e0eea144ba805.jpg

Release Year: 2016

The life of a curious young man is full of new & exciting experiences. Sometimes the best of those are the ones we share with others. When the smoldering Sean Ford finds that his first day on rollerblades is a little more than he bargained for, the insanely hot Ryan Bailey is there to lend a helping hand a take him on raw ride that neither of them will ever forget.

Duration: 40:06
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1759kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 573.9 MB
Download Next Door World A Next Door Story - Scotty Zee and Tommy Regan

Fileboom Premium Account