Young and Beautiful Guys (twink collection)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tonys New Bareback Buddy
6c4c7df2ce585a49452f98e27dbf7e8e.jpeg

Studio: Bareback Attack

Oh Tony! Its his last night and town... what is he to do? He minus well find himself a nice fresh piece of ass to fuck and suck eh? Along comes Martin, a new friend.. He shall feel the wrath and pleasure of Tonys big fucking dick! It hurts at first because of Tonys huge size, but eventually he starts to enjoy it. Hardcore gay euro guys breeding for your delight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 672.3 MB
Download Tonys New Bareback Buddy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Real hot military guys experimenting (Brad, Markie)
9020ddf0836ed048a74164a18d09f4fc.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Oral, Anal, Muscular, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Interview, Flip-Flop
Video language: English

Well this one went even better than I woulda betcha, and if you recall what I had said before about Brad, that ain�t nothin� to sneeze at! Wow, Brad really surprised the heck outa me. And of course, Markie knocked it outa the park, as we�re learning is sorta his thing. At Active Duty, I tend to put our soldiers into loose categories, at least in my own mind. Markie is sliding himself right into a spot as one of our strongest platoon leaders. This was an excellent opportunity for Markie to shine, and he certainly grabbed the bull by the�horn!
Brad plays it very cool from the get go. Claude leaves the boys and Brad goes right on chewing his gum, then eventually pulls his big, gorgeous cock out. By that time, of course, Markie had already been completely naked and enjoying his raging hard on. They stroke together on the couch for a little while and we catch Brad stealing quick glances at Markie�s dick. Claude comes back and suggests they move to the bed to get even more comfortable. Before too long, Brad is diving in�head first. He pulls the trigger and takes Markie�s deliciously swollen erection into his mouth. My golly, the sight of these chiseled bodies working on each other is enough to give any honest man a case of the vapors. Markie�s body is ridiculous � he couldn�t be more perfectly defined. And Brad is just as unbelievable. For lovers of strong, well-built servicemen, this one�s as peachy as it gets! And I was so glad Claude swooped around so we could get a tight look at Brad�s ass before Markie goes where no man had before.
Then it finally comes time. Brad puts his massive cock into Markie�s ass for the first time he would ever fuck a man (and hopefully not the last). Claude get nice and tight again and we see Brad�s plump ass really cranking. Markie is a joy to watch and hear get fucked. He�s truly a lover of sex and he wears his rapture on his sleeve. I love when Claude moves up and gets a view from over Brad�s big shoulders. From here we see Brad pumping like a real soldier, trained to adapt to new situations. In these first moments, we see Brad really get into the sex. He�s determined and stalwart�and enjoying himself more than he thought he would!
Finally, we join the two in bed for a finishing jerk off, side by side. It�s a cathartic final stretch for these soldiers. They each came into this with their own expectations and feelings. They both closed the session stronger recruits. I couldn�t be happier about Brad�s progress. He continues to be willing, eager, and determined. And in Markie, I think we may have a near-future, high-ranking dude on our hands. Only time will tell how they each will grow and move toward realizing their fullest capabilities. For now, I�m just glad we got to watch this one!

Duration: 50:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1760kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 705.6 MB
Download Real hot military guys experimenting (Brad, Markie)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Woods, Part 1, Scene 3
f449b5b8f68ad158a69b72714b82f73b.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Jimmy Fanz, Zeb Atlas
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Bodybuilder, Cumshots, Hairy, Hardcore, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Older/Younger.

Jimmy Fanz is the kind of guy who when you see him, you want to do him: great legs, cute smile, slim, furry body with little or no manscaping. Jimmy has a huge case of hero worship for Zeb Atlas, who takes him fishing in The Woods. The fish aren't biting, but the same cannot be said for Jimmy and Zeb. Packing up, Zeb tells Jimmy to go shower, and Jimmy can't resist the lure of warm water and soap to engage in a fantasy j/o, starring Zeb, but when the real Zeb steps under the spray with a hardon to match Jimmy's, Jimmy can't believe his luck. First he runs his hands all over Zeb's mountains of muscle, then he sinks to his knees. Using a hand to stroke Zeb's shaft, Jimmy slowly teases the head with his lips before leaning in to swallow Zeb's meat. Jimmy's jaw is at full gape as he struggles not to gag when Zeb grabs his neck and pushes to achieve deeper peration. Zeb rewards him with a kiss, then turns him 180 degrees and spears his ass from behind � Jimmy's wildest dreame true. When Jimmy's prostate can't take another thrust without cumming, they move to a bench and Jimmy sits on Zeb's cock for a slower, gentler round of thrust and slam, until the cum pours down.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 578.5 MB
Download The Woods, Part 1, Scene 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Erik Lenn fucks Martin Dajnar
64a74fbd7677b10e7720f19504f9bea1.jpg

We had such a great shoot with sexy, hairy young cub � Martin � we couldn�t wait to get him back with our favourite, mean-fukker old daddy � Erik and this hairy-hunk spunk session was a real doozie. Martin�s a forthright, masculine guy but you throw him in a with a bossy daddy and suddenly he�s on his knees sucking cock and doing exactly what daddy wants. This expert cock sucker has sexy Erik Lenn standing to attention in no time, and when Erik has got that juicy hole good �n� ready he pushes the bulbous head of his swollen cock against the moist, spit-wet opening to Martin�s tight little butt-hole. No condoms, these guys fuck the nasty way, all raw, bareback until Martin�s guts are swiming with Erik�s, thick, steaming cum � even as it runs out of his gaping hole and down his hairy legs.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4121kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 639.0 MB
Download Erik Lenn fucks Martin Dajnar

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Spit Roasting Logan (Alex, Drake, Logan Cross)
735523820d161d2338d14f320d8303d7.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alex, Drake, Logan Cross
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Threesome, Uncut.

Nothing makes a power bottom happier than handing him 2 hard dicks, and saying �they�re all yours, have fun!� Logan was here because he and Austin wanted to fuck, but he wanted to stick around for a couple days, so we decided to let him get dicked down again. Alex and Drake volunteered, and it wasn�t long after them coming in the room that Logan was on his kees eagerly sucking on both of their nice, uncut cocks. Drake and Alex both took turns licking and spitting on Logan�s hole, then fucking him tag team style. Logan being their little play toy, first Drake pounds his load on and into him� then Alex gets up and does the same until they both cum at the same time. Everyone left drained�literally.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 804.5 MB
Download Spit Roasting Logan (Alex, Drake, Logan Cross)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Austin Andrews and Zane Michaels
1379c74b9ad31a5ea578f012443a7ddd.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Usually there�s a special occasion attached to each shoot. Today however, we were just in LA for the weekend and brought the cameras with us just in case. We were staying at a pretty cool hotel and were both feeling a little horny so we decided to set up the cameras and roll with it.

Format: flv
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 350.9 MB
Download Austin Andrews and Zane Michaels

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Marcelo Mastro fucks Dan Black's asshole (720p)
a6ca17e5c7245a28dc2f515365b2339b.jpg

Cast: Marcelo Mastro, Dan Black
Genres: Bareback, Raw, Rough, Big Dick, Anal, Oral, Suck, Fuck, Blowjob, Cum, Latino, Black, Interracial

Dan Black gets his ass invaded by Marcelo Mastro's cock, causing the most delicious case of aggression ever seen.

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 465.0 MB
Download Marcelo Mastro fucks Dan Black's asshole (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Guys In SweatPants - Zach Takes On Austin
31ffbcf688fd7a51105d0f508e401fbe.jpg

Zach and Austin got along great, hanging out and goofing around before tearing each others� clothes off. Zach was kinda nervous about the size of Austin�s cock, but once he got it in his smooth tight hole, he took it like a champ� and loved every second of it. Austin pulled out and blew his load, and as he stuck it back in, Zach said �wow� my whole body is tingling.� I think they enjoyed each other� a lot!

Format: flv
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 497.1 MB
Download Guys In SweatPants - Zach Takes On Austin

Fileboom Premium Account