White sex slaves organisation

PROCO

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

WHITE SEXSLAVERS ORGAISATION

"rule number 9 ;you let the client know that you are just his fuck-pet and you show it to him in all sorts of humiliated and degraded sexual poses"

Was this your women or girfriend Sir ??
You do not have the slightest idea what we do with them.You'r not so pervert as we are!!!!!

She did a strip tease of the most provocative kind, as the vip client had taught her to do, like a slut in a night-club.She paraded up and down and around his invited friends,she knew she will be his present to them it was humiliating, humiliating and cruel. The VIP sitting in the armchair with his shoes on the dinner table watched her with attention .She knew perfectly well what was expected of her.She acted as provocative as she could in this disgusting show;Her cunt had been painstakingly depilated with tweezers, no machines or razors. It was a small cunt but it had thick, prominent lips That marvellous woman�s cunt drove his friends crazy.. She was a tremendously attractive woman. She placed her arms around the first invited black friend �s neck; she stood on tiptoe and kissed him deeply on the mouth while rubbing his genitals with her bare thigh.It was a long, deep and noisy kiss� It was very exaggerated with a great exchange of saliva.When he moved her away, she rubbed her lips with the back of her arm. She was trembling and crying her eyes out�

"rule number 10 :you give the VIP client the impression that you are his trophy whore by letting him brand his name initials on your ass to make sure everybody knows you can make regular clients"

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

PROCO

WHITE SEXSLAVERS ORGANISATION

THE BASEMENT BROTHELS OF SOUTH AMERICA.

All the captives stood sobbing and shaking in the opening of their cell door,most of them chained on a very long chain to the center of their cell and standing completely naked ,unsteady on their high heels, with their hands clasped behind their head ,spread elbows and their tongue as far as possible stretched out of their mouth, ready to be slobbed.Those who are longer in this basement get more freedom as a favor for their hard work but will never try to escape , they know they can never pass the guards.

A very old big fat ugly black guard stretched himself confortably in the soft armchair ,which was placed at the entrance of the basement, with two girls on their knees each on one side of him and one in front of him chained with a short chain around their neck to the ground ready to suck him off whenever he need it.

th_26453_A100_123_482lo.jpg

He raked his eyes up and down the figures of the shivering young women standing on either side of the long corridor before him.. He stand up and started to walk down the corridor pausing for each freightned white bitch ,some of them have their titts bound to make them more look like fuckmeat .Pinching and mauling their breasts and ordering them to spread as far as possible so that he could finger-fuck them while kissing them long and deeply on their outstretched tongues,After these endless kisses and probings he let them turn around and bent over to stretch their anal opening.It always ended in the anal rape of one of these chained objects in front of everybody and when he returned to his chair his three mouth whores immediately started to clean the shit and sperme.That�s why he had taken this job ,he was a looser and now he has a whole harem of young white flesh at his disposal 24 on 24.

The newcomers are kept seperate in a special corridor for the pleasure of the guards and the assaults of the vip clients.The first weeks will be a nightmerry for them.Most of the time they will not be raped ,because they can rape all the standing whores outside their cells ,but forced to smile at them and let them do everything they wanted with her whole body.She must act as their wonton slut making very erotic posings and let them grope her whole inner and outer body;They like squeezing her buttocks,sliding fingers into her anus and cunt,empty their bladder into her mouth,digging her tongue against their crap hole,taking their cock-knop down into her throat,Sucking on their tits entering their cunts and ars with all their fingers and forcing the these innocent good educated white females to lick them clean , making comments for everybody to hear and to check � I think this one kisses better then that one , try it yourself� or�I think her breast are heavier then that blonde slut there lets check it out � �Look at that ars � while they bent her over and put all their fingers in it one after the other.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

PROCO

Against the evening the corridor is overcrowded with blacks .Each forced whore has to endure endless assaults on her body because these bastards have only to pay when they entered the cells.Most of them have just payed a little entrance fee and will stay all evening playing with the chained girls outside their cells in that awfull spread- tongue stretched position.They will stand before each and every girl and start forcing them to kiss them long and deeply ,enveloping their lips and pushing their fat,sopping ,drooling tongue into theirs captives mouth and writhed around inside her oral cavity for hours and hours, mostly drunk with a stinking breath of the alcohol.They sucked and chewed and slurped long drooling gobs and spit constantly into her mouth leaving bite marks on lips and tongue also..Obscene fingers start probing their buttocks,sliding slowly down the crack of their ass,pinching their tits.They all used their hands, lips and tongue as best as they could to give the client a precarious erection.They all talk very dirty.This what they all hates the most : the pretence !!!!!!! They all preferred been brutally raped and sodomized in the cells then those forced stimulatings on a repugnant way for hours and by so many before been chosen. Ofcoars after a while the clients get to horny and enter a cell because the pimps do not allow blowjobs ore fuckings in the corridor with the exception of the guards who will do it constantly to make everybody more horny and been sure that all the visitors will enter a cell anyway.Thats why the black pimps earns so much money ,they have a selling strategy of white female meat.

In the corridor ,chained by the longchain to theIr neck or feet the whores must appear eager to please the clients with the biggest smile on their face with great open eyes and tits pushed forward by her hands.

Each time the pimp passed all the girls standing in the corridor must bent over on their knees ,with their ass raised up as high as they could lift ,pointed in his direction and tits and face pressed against the floor.A pretty spectacle for all the clients and the guards.He calls it displaying the tools of his whores.As soon as he left the corridor they all assume the normal standing position, hands after their head ,elbows spread and tongue stretched out of their mouth ,continuing to serve all the black clients.,.Sometimes a sex slave will not enter her cell but forced to entertain a whole gang of criminals as a sort of party beast,humiliated and probed by all gangmembers ,only stimulating them before they take an other whore into her cell. They all know they will rot in these basements brothels without ever seen the sun again.Resignated they all put their tits and faces again the ground when the pimp passes again and lick his boots when he stops before them.

th_74897_a507_123_218lo.jpg

The only white people who visit the basement brothels are the white slavers.Those bastards who ruined their life and took them away from their lovely family likes to psychological torture the females they captured and sold themselves to these awfull brothels. More they come always when the corridor is not overcrowed so that they can take all the time to play with their victims body and mind .�Aren�t you gratefull we saved you from your spoiled life?? Doesn�t you get a nice sexual education for free,?? Doesn�t i get a nice long welcome kiss anymore ???These are my friends I told them about you and what a good sucker and ass fucker you became,show them you�re skills !!! She will be their personal playtoy forced to wash them with her tongue and giving them all the pleasures they need .

�Look this is the American girl I kidnapped last year from her high school ,because she was virgin I delivered her directly to this brothel so I had lots of hot dreams what I could do with her and now I deliver another bitch I can come to visit her and use her for a fiew hours is not it darling ,you are going to empty my balls is not it???�

�Show us some tricks you learned last week? I kidnapped you last year I think so I am curious to all the new perverted things you have learned in the meantime ,stick out your tongue and push your tits up or does I have to call the guard ??? �

"Nice to see you again is not it ???"

"Did not you learn to stick out your tongue always stupid i will report it to the guard "" please Sir don't, look i keep it stretched as far as possible all the time ,promish please no report PLEASE"

"YES YES thats it ,thats the best on these basements brothels ,the pimp who invented this rule of open mouths with always outstretched tongues is a genius"

"You do not know who i am is not it ,you do not recognise the voice of your captor ? wait i remove your blindfold ,were is your stupid tongue ??? I AM GOINT TO REPORT THAT TO THE GUARD !!!!!!!!!! "

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

WHITE SEXSLAVERS ORGNISATION

It is already for years on the news,6 american girls dissapeared together after a birthsday party and they were never found back !!

We know they are in some dark basement brothel in Mexico serving one black after the other on on their long chain with their tongue stretched out of their mouth for slobbing.

th_76576_A111_123_39lo.jpg

"And were is your tongue stupid,i will report it to the guard !!!"

"MORE !!! i want to slob your tongue "

Corridor horror : slobbed and groped by the clients and the guards !!!!!!!!

Humiliated on a daily basis "YES SIR ass and mouth are in the price "

Sex slavers visits : "I see you are happy here is not it ????? and where is your tongue ?? is not that the rule here anymore ,i will ask the guard ,you know i like to slob and probe like all your black clients ,give me a long welcome kiss before you suck me off"

IT IS GOOD TO BE A GUARD IN A BASEMENT BROTHEL !!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

WHIT SEXSLAVERS RGANISATION

SHOW ME THE NEW CHICKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SIR THE NEW FUCKMEAT

Humiliated in front of their first client ,they are scared to dead because they all fear to be sent back to the dogs and horses.They do all humiliated poses as they have been trained to.They must show that they are no longer ladies but fuckmeat for "blacks only ".The pimp is watching and they will be heavely punished if they do not act as a slutty whore.They are al broken and know that the best thing to do is to comply .

THE FIRST WEEKS WILL BE TERRIFYING FOR THOSE NEWCOMMERS

These women experience long- lasting psychological and emotional problems, include depression and anxiety over possible pregnancy, loss of esteem by family and friends,and constant dehumenalization by the BLACKS.

BECAUSE THEY ARE NEW THEY WILL BE CONSTANTLY AT WORK !!!!!!!!!

"All they could sense at the time was the stark fear of being faced by naked, sweating, foul-smelling BLACK men; the look on the rapists' faces as they laughed and leered; the shock of slappings and beatings; and finally the tearing pain as violation after violation took place in the most forceful and crude manner."

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

THEY ALL LEARN VERY QUICK THEIR NEW JOB !!!!!!!!!!

In the black pimps world , any white woman can be transformed into a purring sex kitten by the complete physical and psychological destruction.Women who survived months of brutal training will act without thinking and follow any request or command no matter how sick or pervert it is.They learn to dress like whores ,to think like whores and to act like whores for every black who want their holes or titts or mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quota is the most important thing in their live from now on, the determined young woman will do whatever it takes to meet it.

They learn very quick how to make the clients horny so that they can do the quota as quick as possible to get sleep and food in due time. It is a life of degradation and brutality.

th_70575_A11_123_419lo.jpg

Each 6 months they are transported to another borthel

But this makes no difference for them ,IT IS ALWAYS THE QUOTA !!!!!!!!!!
If you think you know what these negro's has in store for the poor white sexslaves, think again!

th_72989_A9_123_558lo.jpg

The difference is only for the clients who gets constantly new white fuckmeat to unleashes the full might of their sadism and perversities on the helpless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These turnover of sexslaves makes regular clients and the business going !!
Their sick games become even more vicious and every sex slave is pushed to the very brink of her sanity.

th_73444_a17_123_197lo.jpg
th_74219_A43_123_201lo.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

PROCO

JUST 19 AND ALREADY HER 5 th BROTHEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After months of satisfying their lusts with her body she will be sent to the next brothel to serve,it will go on and on for the rest of her life.

SAME SAD STORY !!!!!!!!

Every day her�s torment grows. The curvaceous young woman is forced to please black after black, while videotapes are made and distributed in every adult video store in the country.

JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER SEX SLAVES OF THE BLACK PIMPS!!!

ALL TRANSFORMED INTO SUCKING AND FUCKING HOLES FOR "BLACKS ONLY "

WE HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIFE WITH THEM

The sidewalks of our brothels are lined with local blackmen ,they just sit there staring at your daughters and wife ,selecting one of them like fuckmeat .There is nothing they can do without making things worse and they realize that.They have always a black hand on their ass and a couple of fingers being forced into their tight little vaginas. From time to time they were pulled down and forced to kiss one of the drunken clients even pulled into their laps and made to feed their young breasts into the customer's mouths.Some of them will bent one of your daughters over and fucked her right there in front of her sisters and mother.He seemed to be going out of his way to make it as humiliating for her as he possibly could.
There weren't any assignments. They just pointed out the fuckdoll that they wanted and led them away to the raperooms.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: