What is your fetish?

pepeluism

Miss Heather

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love dressing my boy up before playing with him. Having a human barbie doll is rather a lot of fun.

Also on my list is spanking and biting and just generally playing rough. Boy doesn't like the biting so much though, I tend to bite a little too hard sometimes and cross the line between pleasure pain and pain pain. I always feel really bad when I do and it completely kills the mood. :(

Also, anything that will leave marks. I like having a visual reminder of the fun that was had. Always makes me horny again the next time I see them. And pictures, I love taking pictures. And I love it when he masturbates for my viewing pleasure.

Ooh, and begging, begging is good. I like it when I can make my boy beg for more or just be vocal in general.

As for things I've never tried I have a big thing for needles and love love love getting piercings and think my boy giving my temporary ones in play would be rather fun. Unfortunately for me he is seriously afraid of needles and even being around them creeps him out so I doubt it's ever going to happen.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

goodgirl

god, where to begin? lately i have been in to spanking (i'mblushing just thinking about the last good spanking a got) and following orders a lot. I really like being forced to be quiet because i am often quite loud. I also enjoy rope play. and would love to try more public displays of D/s.

Role playing, force, toys, breath play. I an very open to trying new things.

Fileboom Premium Account

Design

I love dressing my boy up before playing with him. Having a human barbie doll is rather a lot of fun.

Also on my list is spanking and biting and just generally playing rough. Boy doesn't like the biting so much though, I tend to bite a little too hard sometimes and cross the line between pleasure pain and pain pain. I always feel really bad when I do and it completely kills the mood. :(

Also, anything that will leave marks. I like having a visual reminder of the fun that was had. Always makes me horny again the next time I see them. And pictures, I love taking pictures. And I love it when he masturbates for my viewing pleasure.

Ooh, and begging, begging is good. I like it when I can make my boy beg for more or just be vocal in general.

As for things I've never tried I have a big thing for needles and love love love getting piercings and think my boy giving my temporary ones in play would be rather fun. Unfortunately for me he is seriously afraid of needles and even being around them creeps him out so I doubt it's ever going to happen.

have you tried castration play with him . put a pair of scissors around his penis and pretend to cut it off.( tell him that you will cut it off , this will drive him mad with lust for you.) it would if you did it with me.

Fileboom Premium Account