Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Little_M

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm pretty much game for anything, really :0 But specific fetishes include:

Being dominated (of course)
Submitting to silly whims of my master
Wearing costumes
Choking
Handcuffs (and I like leather cuffs and chains better than rope... but anything is fine)
Pain play (cutting or bludgeoning are both fine... I have a high threshold for beating :])
Being spanked(!!!)
Roleplaying/erotic scenarios (faves are Medical, Military, Kidnapper, Teacher, etc)
Being a toilet (this is so embarrassing!)
Cat/animal play
(play) rape

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Little_M

I'm pretty much game for anything, really :0 But specific fetishes include:

Being dominated (of course)
Submitting to silly whims of my master
Wearing costumes
Choking
Handcuffs (and I like leather cuffs and chains better than rope... but anything is fine)
Pain play (cutting or bludgeoning are both fine... I have a high threshold for beating :])
Being spanked(!!!)
Roleplaying/erotic scenarios (faves are Medical, Military, Kidnapper, Teacher, etc)
Being a toilet (this is so embarrassing!)
Cat/animal play
(play) rape

Oh, and blindfolds, obviously.

Fileboom Premium Account

Traveler

I like permanent deprivation. Castration or penectomy is one aspect. I had my labia removed, and I luv it, it gave me confidence. I guess that's about the same as circumcision, but its different because it was my own decision, and it cost about forty times more. But what really turns me on, is to go out shopping with a but plug under my jeans, open toe heals, and a tight baby tee with no bra. Just being in the public feeling that plug in my ass gives me such a rush, my nipples just stay popped out of my little titties for the whole world to see. And if I see a hot guy, or a sexy girl, and they look at my nipples, I automatically think to myself, I'd let you cut off my nipples... That's me...

Fileboom Premium Account