What is your fetish?

Nyx

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like Toys, like getting just a shitload of different shaped and sized toys to use on a partner, or let her use them while watching, or toy DP's with me in one hole and a toy in the other or both..I like dressup scenarios, I keep my old army uniform in the cupboard for those "strip searched and then tied up and really rough fucking" occasions..Love it when a woman gets really dolled up and made up specially for me to mess it all up again. Clothes don't tend to last long either, I like to rip them straight off her with my teeth and hands..forced sex in public places is good too..especially when you could be caught at any moment..adds to the thrill of knowing what a totally filthy fucking pair you are..

God its good to get that out. "I'm..., and I'm a filthy bastard":D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Love it when a woman gets really dolled up and made up specially for me to mess it all up again.

My master loves it when I dress up for him. I hardly ever wear dresses or skirts anyway, so this is a rare treat for anyone. I haven't dressed in a slutty/tarty way yet, but when I do get round to it, I think he'd probably love to ruin my makeup, my dress, everything (he said he'll get me some cheap charity shop tops to wear to be torn though, because I don't fancy any of my favourite tops being ruined :D).

However, when I've dressed up really nice, it's a different story. On these occasions, because I look so nice/posh, he actually finds himself unable to mess me up, or even play rough or anything similar because my nice look is too, well, nice! :eek: But I'm not complaining; he should never have revealed this to me, because now I know how I can get my own way and escape punishment... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

However, when I've dressed up really nice, it's a different story. On these occasions, because I look so nice/posh, he actually used to find himself unable to mess me up, or even play rough or anything similar because my nice look is too, well, nice! :eek: But I'm not complaining; he should never have revealed this to me, because now I remember how I used to get my own way and escape punishment... :(

Fixed. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account