What is your fetish?

W

Wayneman

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To agree with the domme before hand on what will happen then to be tortured with no safeword. so we could agree 50 hits on back, 50 front, 50 ass, 30 each leg. To scream, cry and beg for mercy to just be laughed at and ignored, to just be hit with force until all hits we agreed on are done. Like one time we agreed once I cried she would stop. It took harsh cbt to get me there after the whipping.

What really turns me on to think about but I would never do would be 24/7 captivity. TPE, no limits, no rights, nothing agreed on other than total power exchange. Then to be treated like meat. To take the most excruciating tortures for the rest of my life. To be broken down so I have no will or desire to escape. To be left an empty shell of a human. To pass out from brutal treatment. To be rapped by everybody my domme wants. To be sold and treated like I am an object. If my torture was to be video taped people would not think its real or be disgusted and be in disbelief someone could survive such brutal torture.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

1. Strong and sexy women who can beat the crap out of guys twice their size. It's really sexy to see a woman do that, though I have only ever seen it happen on TV or in movies, not real life, unfortunately.

2. Female piss desperation. I love seeing women who are desperate to piss, ESPECIALLY if they are enjoying it.

3. Probably bondage, not sure if it's a fetish or not, but I really love the idea of being placed into bondage or of seeing women in bondage, though I would much rather see another woman restraining them instead of doing it myself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account