What is your fetish?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Grey, I like spirited subs too. The more spirited the sub is, the more exciting it is to have control. Passive subs tend to bore me--they don't give much energy back to the dom. The last guy I dommed got really desperate when I started jacking him off, because I hadn't given him permission to cum. He was actively begging me to stop stroking him because I said I'd have to punish him if he actually came. When he finally came, it was really intense and he seemed afraid of what I might do to punish him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

GreyMac

I'm having a severe identity crisis right now :(

I'm curious as well, IF, It's not the first time you've mentioned it. I completely respect your space if it's none of my business. But as the lovely and talented Subspace has pointed out on several occasions, we here at this forum will sometimes share the most intimate physical details of our lives and gloss over the feelings that go with them. You okay?

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

One of the most enduring erotic images for me, is the sight of ankles bound together - stocking clad, stiletto heels, white rope, leather or steel cuffs....The sound of heels clicking on a hard floor is like an erotic metronome to me....

Putting aside the true definition of fetish, suffice it to say that wile nothing is really a prerequisite with me - stockings, heels, corsets coupled with a partner who loves to wear them for me while tied under my control, is a bit zen-like....

Fileboom Premium Account

stevegee83

WmaGuy

I definately have a love for female feet. Very into soles and I especially love the dirty feet of a hard core barefooter. The dirtier the better for me.

I also love to watch inversion suspension videos. There's something about a girl hanging upside down.

Threads like this are just awesome - for me anyway. I get to see the diverse and broad interests of others...For me, feet don't do it at all - unless they're in a pair of silk stockings and a pair of pumps. I tried to "embrace the pleasures of the foot", but it just never did it for me...Suspension however - now that's a different story... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account