What is your fetish?

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My biggest fetish is play rape, although real rape is beyond horrible... nothing is worse. Play rape, however, is purely beautiful.

I have so many other fetishes... completely filling up my slave girl in every cavity with my cum, and covering her up with it... collect my cum from her, kiss her with it in my mouth and swallow it together, pissing on her and inside her and make her drink my piss every day, make her squirt and drink it and drink her piss, at times, as well.... drink her blood and also cover her with her blood in cutting patterns and then play rape her with a knife to her throat, and her drinking my blood, as well, of course. Ugh there's so much nice to do but those will be some of my most favourite things when I finally find my wonderful slave.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My biggest fetish is play rape, although real rape is beyond horrible... nothing is worse. Play rape, however, is purely beautiful.

I have so many other fetishes... completely filling up my slave girl in every cavity with my cum, and covering her up with it... collect my cum from her, kiss her with it in my mouth and swallow it together, pissing on her and inside her and make her drink my piss every day, make her squirt and drink it and drink her piss, at times, as well.... drink her blood and also cover her with her blood in cutting patterns and then play rape her with a knife to her throat, and her drinking my blood, as well, of course. Ugh there's so much nice to do but those will be some of my most favourite things when I finally find my wonderful slave.

Really, most forms of degradation is so hot, like spitting her in the face and of course slapping her. A great scenario would be to take her to the bathroom, rip her clothes off and push her into the corner, then take a piss on her and also make her drink some of it, and then slap her and spit on her, then fuck her in the ass right there while she keeps saying she's sorry. Beyond hot. -_-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

Sparrow69