Various punishments and tortures BDSM collection

dduubb

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Red Organza (1080p)

Year : _ 28.09.2019

BDSM, piercing, sewing, stitching, curved, needle, ribbon, organza, spanking, bondage, orgasm, lezdom

Description : _ Ruby is a real piercing addict so she happily offered her pussy to Jessica to sew it up with a blunt and curved matress needle threaded with a nice red organza ribbon. This is a sequel of my Essence of Agony movie and I can tell you that it was one of my most painful sessions ever so kudos to Ruby. The pain drives you crazy twice at every piercing, first when the very blunt needle broke through the tissues very slowly and second time when the thicker part of the needle with the ribbon goes through the hole. The difference between the medical needle and this blunt sewing needle is not just that the latter is much more painful than the medical one but it is completely clean too. Ruby had eight holes in her pussy and she got a very nicely decorated and closed up pussy in the end. Jessica was so happy about her artwork that she had a huge orgasm while she was spanking Ruby's stitched up pussy.

1.21 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

30 min 51 s / 1080p

Link: Download File - Keep2Share

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

dduubb

Cards of Pain 02 (720p)

Year : _ 11.10.2019

Cast : _ Linda, Mistress Tatjana, Lady Ariel

BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

Description : _ Our new pain game was a surprisingly huge success, so we decided to go on with this. In this game the player must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch. She must draw lucky cards (more often unlucky cards) for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. The content of these cards were sent in by our fans, and we welcome new card ideas also in the future. Our lovely new contestant Linda starts her game making the greatest mistake in her life. She giggles on Ariel's name. Ariel is not the type who simply moves on when such happens... Mistress Tatjana and Lady Ariel are working in a tandem. The length of this episode (over 90 minutes) shows that they had a hard time breaking Linda's stregth...

2.69 GiB / 720 x 1 280

1 h 31 min / 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

dduubb

Charlotte Sins: Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut (720p)

Cast : _ Charlotte Sins

BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Fingering, Ball Gag, Suspension, Flogging, Nipple Clamps

Description : _ Charlotte Sins is a sweet young slut who's wanted to shoot for Kink for a long time. But you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for, you may get it! Charlotte waits in solitude, kneeling with her legs spread, in what almost looks like a web of rope. She feels completely helpless as she awaits her captor's arrival. First a red ball gag is shoved into her mouth, then The Pope circles her, contemplating what to do first. To start off, this sexy slut is flogged, then nipple clamps are added. She seems playful, until she's blindfolded and the real intensity begins. Unable to see, Charlotte is now nervous with anticipation of what's to come. She's cropped all over her body, and she's rewarded with orgasms before she's taken to the next position. Charlotte is in a side suspension, with all of her holes fully exposed. Her body falls under a full-on assault from multiple implements that cause maximum suffering. Her body breaks out in a glistening sweat, but that doesn't stop The Pope, her sadistic handler. He brings in a massive didlo and fucks her pussy and mouth, completely using up her holes. In the final scene we have Charlotte on her back like a good little slut. The Pope enters and administers a grueling double flogger assault, before ripping more orgasms from her young pussy. Charlotte may be "relatively new" as she says in her opening interview, but by the end of the shoot, she's a veteran.

1.65 GiB / 720 x 1 280

45 min 53 s / 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

SC021 - Katarina Hartlova - Challenge Failed (1080p)

Year : _ 2018

Cast : _ Katarina Hartlova

BDSM, Electro

Description : _ OCTOBER 6, 2018
Challenge failed: Katarina Hartlova
SC021 | Models: Katarina Hartlova We caught Katarina after she was finished shooting for www.hucows.com, and we asked her if she was interested in a little challenge. We started by a bit of shocking to the SIDE of her neck. The electro contacts are actually on the muscles so we could make her head jerk to the side which was really funny. Katarina did not think it was funny at all. She started getting angry with us, so we changed the position of the shock collar � to her boobs! Yes we locked 2 shock collars onto her boobs! Unfortunately, Katarina got even more angry with us, and decided to walked out of the challenge. She did not make it and she did not get her prize. Oh well� it was fun anyway.

343 MB / 1080 x 1 920

3 min 22 s / 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Fresh Meat - Nikki Peach in Bondage (720p)

Cast : _ Nikki Peach

BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian

Description : _ Nikki is a sexy, all natural blonde who has decided to give Kink.com a chance. We wanted to get as much out of her as possible, so we throw some bondage into her Fucking Machines shoot. Once we watch her warm up her pussy with the magic wand, we stand her up, tie her hands above her head, and put the crystal palace between her legs. The fucking begins and we see Nikki become very aroused as the dildo slides in and out of her wet pussy. Sometimes we go fast and sometimes we slow it down, because every girl is different, and today we are doing it the way it will make Nikki cum the hardest. Her face shows us how stimulated she is and then she begins to start orgasming. Next we have Nikki on her back with another machine between her legs and a vibe in her hands. She stimulates her nipples before moving the vibe to her pussy, to get her closer to her next orgasm. We change up the position a little and pull one of her legs into the air and then begin fucking her again. The orgasms pour out of her, the vibe pressed against her pussy, and her moans fill the room. We have fucked her until she can no longer take the machines, and then bring out the sybian. We found out that Nikki has a fetish for aliens, so we break out the alien face for her to ride with the sybian. We get a few more orgasms out of her before the day ends.

1.40 GiB / 720 x 1 280

38 min 59 s / 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Gia Milana: Big Titted Beauty In Bondage Getting Machine Fucked (720p)

Cast : _ Gia Milana

BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian, Ball Gag

Description : _ Gia Milana makes her Kink.com debut on Fucking Machines, and she can't wait to get started. Her pussy is wet and ready. She feels the need to move, so she gets to it and strips for us. We give her a gag, and she quickly puts it in her mouth, and tightens the leather straps. She exposes her magnificent breasts from under her bright blue dress. She raises her dress to expose her pussy barely hidden under a pair of lace panties, then grabs a vibrator and sinks into the pleasure of her wet, slutty pussy. Gia can't get enough and we are not going to stop her, so we sit back and enjoy her non-stop orgasms. Soon the first machine is ready for her, and she is more than happy to climb on and insert the dildo deep inside her pussy. We cuff her with some traditional handcuffs, since this is her first time being tied up, to let her get comfortable with the idea of being bound and machine fucked at the same time. The orgasms are constant, and she can barley keep herself standing because her knees are so weak form all of the orgasms. She catches her breath, and then it's back to fucking. Next, Gia is on her back, bound in leather belts. The machine slides between her pussy lips as the orgasms begin to take over yet again. The next scene begins with Gia held in place with steel shackles, spread eagle. Her pussy has been fully fucked and Gia seems spent, but she's so close to the finish line that she can't stop now, so we add a vibrator to top off the scene, then we drop her on a sybian for our finale. The orgasms pour out of her, much to her pleasure, and ours!

1.39 GiB / 720 x 1 280

38 min 49 s / 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Wrong House: Cookies (720p)

Year : _ 2019

Cast : _ Dakota Marr

BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning

Description : _ A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and violates me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!

2.21 GiB / 720 x 1 280

41 min 22 s / 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Isabel Moon (720p)

Year : _ 17.07.2019

Cast : _ Isabel Moon

BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Description : _ Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee. She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun. She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.

2.00 GiB / 720 x 1 280

37 min 30 s / 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

dduubb

Cadence Lux: Suspension Bondage, Sybian, and Squirting Orgasms (540p)

Cast : _ Cadence Lux

BDSM, Bondage, Solo, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Masturbation, Sybian, Suspension, Squirting, Ball Gag

Description : _ Cadence starts with a seductive striptease, but is slowly handed more and more things to put on. First a ball gag, then metal handcuffs, and this only excites her more as she writhes around waiting on the vibe to press against her pussy. After several orgasms, we move on to the next scene. Cadence has never shied away from anything that has to do with bondage, and she is not about to start now. We begin with her in a side suspension with one leg hiked high up to maintain perfect sight lines for the machine fucking her pussy. The machine pounds away, and Cadence is overcome with orgasms. The second scene begins, and she is face down in a hogtie with a machine already inside of her pussy. We start fucking her and at a slow pace, and she begins to cum instantly, so we continue the speed to keep her in orgasm overload. Next, we put her on her back with her hands tied in the front so she can hold the magic wand and get fucked at the same time. It doesn't take long before she starts to squirt, and once it starts, it doesn't stop until the fucking stops. She is totally drained, but we wanted to put a cherry on top, so we break out the sybian, and get Cadence to take it for a ride.

432 MB / 540 x 960

39 min 25 s / 540p

Fileboom Premium Account