Unusual fetishes

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

spider

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The smell of petrol, seriously. Standing on a garage forecourt and filling my car up can get me so damn horny its unreal.

It's not sexual for me but the smell of petrol is like cocaine to me, I go hyper around it. But what is sexual is a Woman who can drive, and I don't mean hold a license, I mean a Woman knows what drifting and j turns are (She doesn't have to be able to do them, knowledge of more complex stuff and the willness to play with it where appropriate is always a turn on for me) and can get me thinking that She actually knows a thing or two about control and timing.

Other than that, helping people explore their minds and fantasies, that's a huge fetish for me. There is nothing sexier than the human mind.

Oh and outdoor's, no one's mentioned that yet. Oh and art and the process of it's creation. Plus Tea (what is it with that herb) and glamorous but more complex Womens clothnig styles (ball dresses, 50's retro style, business suits ect ect, all with beautiful lingerie, accessories and shoes ect.) I should point out that's Them wearing it, not me. I'd just look like a dogs dinner in it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sweetpea and J

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I totally get the whole 50's thing.
It's so sexy and beutiful to see a lady dressed in beautiful underwear (bullet bras, girdles etc) with her hair in rolls.
Even an everyday 50's look... Teadress and victory rolls, knotted hair tie... Squee!
I love the whole 50's women in uniform too.

I love that whole look... And when I've lost weight I fully intend to have a 50's photo shoot done and surprise J.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account