BDSM Tough Self Shoe Gags Pt 4

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

d5d4e89ad26cd6fac7dbdf8c5c7d42a4.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I have been asked to gag myself with some high-heals using my imagination on what I use to secure them to my face. WOW, I sure pick some tough things to use to keep the toe of each shoe in my mouth. I always seem to gag myself harder & tighter than most others and this video proves it. I wrap black electrical tape so tight around one of the heals and around my head that it just wants to go further to the back of my throat. WOW! I use zebra colored ace-wrap to secure another in and around my head. I try and keep my eye unblocked so i can see to take it off since no one is around to help me remove these crazy tough gags. I then use pantyhose and medical tape to secure another gag. I wrap it around my head until the roll is done. The final gag, I use the rest of 2 grey rolls of duct tape and black as well. I wrap the tape tightly around my head, hair and shoe making my gag talk so muffled. Can you understand what i'm saying? I remove each gag on screen and tell you how It felt and show you the drool on the shoes as well as my teeth marks that i couldn't help but leave on each high heal. What an amazing self gag session..Stay tuned, there are more coming in the near future!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 535.4 MB