BDSM Elizabeth Andrews - How To Wear A High Heel Gag

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

eab96715adb839d6e49a0e3f64d75aa3.jpg

Genres: Gag custom, high heel fetish, high heel pump gag, talking to camera, talking about gags, tape gags, electrical tape, microfoam tape gag, gag, fetish, ring gag, drool, secretary, custom
Video language: English

A custom client contacted me and was curious if I would try out a particular type of gag. Of course with my love of gags I was willing to give it a try. The request was for me to use a high heel pump as a gag and to secure it in a multitude of ways. I picked out one of my oldest leather high heel pumps and gathered some supplies. I found a leather strap and attached a leather piece with a d-ring. I placed the heel of the high heel into the d-ring and then buckled the strap. The tip of the shoe was deep into my mouth and I was having a hard time controlling my gag reflex since the tip of the shoe was hitting the roof of my mouth. Once I got my gag reflex under control, I show off the gag. Soon, I feel drool start to dribble from my lower lip down my chin. The drool starts to run off my chin and in my hair. I wear the gag a little longer before taking it off and talking a bit about it. Afterwards, I test three more ways to wear the gag: red electrical wrapped around, ring gag through the heel, and 1 inch microfoam wrap around. Afterwards, I talk about which gag I liked best out of the four. It was definitely an interesting gag to try out and something I think I will re-visit soon with some of the secretaries!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 672.8 MB