Gay BDSM Tied up, made to ride Reuben's dick

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

311a62ce47c5ec551318464c3797838f.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

After all we've put Kristjan through, you'd think he'd appreciate a nice sit down. But the ungrateful little cunt only starts whinging when Dave kindly shoves him down on my lap, my rampant hard cock sliding into his reluctant arsehole. "Take it out! This isn't right!" he yells. But sadly for him, I'm only interested in my own pleasure, and his hapless cries only make me more excited.
Dave uses his rough arms to make slim young Kristjan ride up and down on my erection, holding his arms out the way and pushing him right down to the base of my dick. The lad squirming on my lap makes me feel like some kind of perverted , and my cock gets even harder at his miserable squeals - "Get it out! Get it out!".
Dave grabs a massive black dildo and shoves it into Kristjan's mouth to stifle his protests, plunging it in and out of his gob as my hard on plunders his tight little arse. Swallowing down the plastic dick and impaled on my own cock, Kristjan is unable to do a single thing to prevent his own brutal spitroasting.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2370kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 155.2 MB