Gay BDSM Pimped out, stripped and degraded in front of priest punter

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

14ae48d7c46651ee0fa04512b3652edd.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

It would be a waste having a lad like Kristjan at our disposal if we didn't make full use of his deliciously innocent looking face and smooth young body. And now my mates and I have had our fun with the little straight lad, we've decided to pimp him out for abuse and perving from any punter who walks through the door.
The first customer attracted by the 'Kristjan Cumslut' card in the phone box is a dirty old priest, who looks Kristjan up and down with a randy leer, as he comments on the teenager's sexy young body. I tie Kristjan up and display him for the horny customer, who rubs his cock and leches at Kristjan as I bully him into obedience.
Kristjan stands in sullen silence, his eyes downcast, as I rip and cut off his clothes, threatening him with a belting if he doesn't comply with the priest's every whim. The pervy old man sniffs Kristjan's underwear as I shove a gag into the trembling boy's mouth, before spreading his legs to make him show the priest his fresh young cock and tight arsehole. Kristjan tenses...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 707.0 MB