sweaty ass/hole

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by bigbanana, Sep 17, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. bigbanana

bigbanana New Member

Click here for more.
    havent done it but have a craving to lick and sniff a sweaty asshole . heard the smell is awsome any in put.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium

2. Click here for more.
    not for this guy. Anyone have any other input?

3. bigbanana

bigbanana New Member

Click here for more.
    hey

hi i heard this from a guy who worshiped a very sweaty ass fingering her asshole and sniffing his fingure . he said the aroma is so good that he had a hard on and had oragism l would love to try this out

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click here for more.
    Mind that just because that got him off, it might not for you. Still, since you like the idea so much, you'll probably enjoy it.

Either way, you're not the only one with this fetish, it's fairly common. But it's not one of mine

5. MrFiveTen

MrFiveTen New Member

Click here for more.
    Try If u Like!

6. dozuki

dozuki Member

Click here for more.
    Doesn't sound like something for me but good luck.

7. Uric

Uric New Member

Click here for more.
    I am a lover of the ass... this sounds interesting, would like to know what you think if you do it.

8. Click here for more.
    Hmmm... For me, it's more of a clean lickable ass that I enjoy. I like the smell of my *own* asshole and my boyfriend and always will put our fingers in eachother's buttcracks and smell it then cringe and say "whew!" like it stinks terribly, but I don't really think the smell of sweaty buns is actually offensive.

I'd say to try it on a trusted partner. There's obvious risks, but my boyfriend and I have tongued eachother's anuses a lot, and we've never gotten sick. Granted, we only do this after a shower and a really thorough scrubbing... But I'm sure we don't get all the bacteria off, and we've never gotten sick from it.

9. Knots

Knots Member

Click here for more.
    Amazing that no one has yet used the term rimming.

10. Click here for more.

I personally think it's misleading... at least for me. Yeah, I do lick around the anus as well but I also stick my tongue in there. I would prefer to quote Clerks 2 and say ass-to-mouth, or my bf n I often call it "tongue-in-bung." Lol

11. Knots

Knots Member

Click here for more.
    No it isn't misleading, rimming is a very broad term covering oral stimulation of the anus.

12. Click here for more.
    I know, but most people I know think of rimming as licking around the anus, therefore the "rim" but in reality it encompasses all oral stimulation of the anus, as you stated... People also say "tossing your salad" I believe.

13. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Click here for more.
    Knots is correct, and I've never heard any disagreeal on that. But that's not what this thread is for, so back on topic now.

14. Click here for more.
    Yes ma'am!

*ahem* I have some advice for the OP: If you end up not liking the taste but still enjoy the act itself, you can try cleaning your partner's rear beforehand OR flavored lube. The strongest flavor I've found is coconut:)

15. GTG123

GTG123 Active Member

Click here for more.
    Haven't tried it, but it sounds interesting! ;)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM