Gay BDSM Swallow Pints Of Our Piss - Mo - Part 2 - Full Movie

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

57d903b3a6d483305ec44e24e9513a79.jpg

The brutal, impatient men take no shit from this cocksucker. Every time the pathetic straight cocksucker slows his pace, they punish him with a slap - he has to be eager for their meat. We even demand Mo apologises when he gags on the rampant pricks as they are crammed down his choking gullet. I tell the unhappy chap to please all three of us at the same time - he'll be punished if any one of our dicks go soft. Mo has to look up into our eyes as he blows us, and somehow coordinate his hands to keep the other two pricks stiff at the same time. The clumsy hetero lad ends up with tears in his eyes and slap marks all over his body as he desperately tries to satisfy us all. I yank him up and we all thrust our hard dicks into his gaping mouth at the same time, before making him lap at all three bellends at once, all our cocks insistently poking at his miserable red face, covering him with his own slime. But I intend to have this stupid cunt pleasure our bodies in every way, and I'm not satisfied with just a blowjob. After making Mo beg to rim us, we all bare our arses - Mo has to shove his face into each scented, hairy crack in turn, and lick out our sweaty holes. Unable to breathe anything but our dirty arses, Mo gags as we make him get his tongue all the way up into our anuses. All Mo can do is frantically munch each hole, in an effort to end this relentless nightmare. By the time he's rimmed us all to our satisfaction, Mo is gasping for air, his entire face aching. Smirking, I offer him a juice, and he gratefully asks for some water. But I didn't mean water - I meant piss. Our piss. Mo has no choice but to plead for a juice of urine, but that doesn't stop me punishing him for his expression of repulsion.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2324kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB