Gay BDSM Swallow Pints Of Our Piss - Mo - Part 1 - Full Movie

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

c307e4bdf4a5f19043b1862f56e23e28.jpg

Arrogant straight Mo has been completely broken by our unrelenting abuse and control. In the pub's back room, I shove him toward two anonymous strangers, and give him his orders. He's going to be their toy. And he's going to have to beg for the privilege. With a jerk on his leash and a couple of hard slaps, I make Mo plead to lick the men's shoes. I pin him down with my boot as he laboriously cleans each shoe with his tongue, cringing at the bitter taste of grubby leather. We make him spread his arsecheeks wide and kiss the shoes, even placing reluctant kisses on the filthy soles. His body aches as he scrambles to please us, while we just laugh and kick him around the floor, making him chase our feet. Mo's humiliation, the sight of his muscular body grovelling around on the ground, has made the strangers eager for more. As they stare down at him, their trousers bulging, I order Mo to beg to suck their cocks. It takes a few smacks for him to beg respectfully enough, with his voice quavering, but finally he gets it right, and is rewarded with one man's dick in his not ready but accepting mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3585kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 924.5 MB