So Sweet Toes and Feets - Couple and Solo Sessions

CrazySamantha

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

22174 Debbie White

After a hard workout my only wish is to get rid of all my sweaty clothes and head to the shower. But that handsome guy who's always last to leave the gym doesn't let me go. He asks if I need help in putting off all my clothes and offers his help. In fact, his idea appeals me; I love nothing better than having a handy hunk caressing and adoring my toned body, my slender legs and my toes - after removing my sport socks first!

Duration: 00:32:56
File size: 378 MB
Video: WMV3, 960x540

22174.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

CrazySamantha

22166 Valery Summers

A girl like Valentina appears in every man's dream at least once in his life! She is beautiful, she has perfect body and she loves the cock in her pussy! Now your dream can true by clicking on her picture! You can see her sucking on a cock and wrapping her bare feet around it, too! She seems to be very comfy with the situations!

Duration: 00:30:27
File size: 350 MB

22166.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22152 Wivien

Who would not spend a day with Wivien? Just imagine the scene: you're at home together, she's in casual but sexy clothes, barefooted. You sit at th couch and she too crouches at your side. 'Honey, can you please massage my feet? They're ice cold...', she says, and that's when you feel you're on cloud number nine...!

Duration: 00:23:27
File size: 269 MB

22152.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22170 Janet Joy

Janet is the night shift nurse tonight, and while patients are sleeping, she takes her time to rub her throbbing clit and fingerfuck her wet pussy. It's patient Keni's calling that interrupts her pleasure. Duty is calling, she goes to see the sick - who now seems to be healthier and hornier than ever! He might have heard Nurse Janet's joyful sighs and now wants to get his share of lust.... That's the best medicine he might get!

Duration: 00:34:05
File size: 392 MB

22170.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22175 Aiden

If you think you can handle this wonderful long-legged vixen, cum and check out these awesome videos! Aiden is getting horny in tight jeans... Sh says: I love taking my clothes off as if I was dancing for somebody. Slowly showing my body from inch to inch. I enjoy what I'm doing... Especially the mind-blowing orgasms at the end!

Duration: 00:27:12
File size: 312 MB

22175.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22158 Sonya

You might think that Sonya is an average girl. But she is a lot more than that! In clothes she might be like everybody else, but when she takes her clothes and her shoes off, you'll recognize the differences! Let's start with her feet! They are so beautiful, so precious, so soft... the second you see them you want to lick her toes! And those soles with the little and big wrinkles! You want them around your dick right the way you see them! It is hard not to think about her and her feet all day long! Sonya, wait for me, I'll fill that empty pussy and lick those precious feet!

Duration: 00:22:18
File size: 256 MB

22158.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22161 Cassy

Cassy didn't know her gardener is a foot fetishist. But as she was walking in the patio she couldn't help noticing that the gardener was in fact eyeing her, admiring her slim and flexible legs, her cute toes peeping from the open front of her sandals. So, why not play a little with him? But what was meant to be a 'harmless little play' turned into a serious hardcore foot fetish dream!

Duration: 00:33:15
File size: 382 MB

22161.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22163 Sinead

Sinead, the bald sexy baby, whom nobody can resist. Fuck, she's got those high heels on which most women can not even make one step but Sinead; she walks in those boots as if she was born in them! This patent leather outfit shows her perfect shapes which make every man horny! When she takes her boots off her soft and wrinkled toes amazes our horny foot lover fellows. This happened to this black guy, too! He couldn't resist any part of Sinead, but he didn't want to, either! He obeyed his instincts and fucked Sinead's pussy! She surrounds his dick with her boots; she goes crazy to get fucked! What a woman!

Duration: 00:28:11
File size: 324 MB

22163.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22165 Valery Summers

We rarely get the chance to shoot some exotic girls for our foot fetish site... but the time has come! Let us introduce you lovely Valery. She's from Columbian origin but lives in the UK - and she loves to show off her great bod! It was a pleasure to shoot her lovely legs and we can only hope that you too would enjoy watching her videos and pictures!

Duration: 00:29:19
File size: 337 MB

22165.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22167 Izabella De Cruz

Izabella looks good in that car, this dress looks pretty on her and those sandals with high hills draw every attention to her feet. But something is missing, for some reason this composition is not perfect. Until one point; with that cock between her two soles really made her look better! She wouldn't be Izabella without that dick! Click on her toes and see the whole gallery!

Duration: 00:25:21
File size: 291 MB

22167.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account