So Sweet Toes and Feets - Couple and Solo Sessions

CrazySamantha

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

22157 Madison Parker

Madison is leggy and beautiful indeed! Check how this dark-haired teen bombshell shows off everything for the camera - yes, even her fine feet! And especially those, let me hint that... So if you're a sucker for cute girls and even cuter - if that might be possible - toes, don't hesitate to check out today's update with the tremendously sexy Madison Parker!

Duration: 00:26:40
File size: 306 MB
Video: WMV, 960x540

22157.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

CrazySamantha

22155 Nina Moonlight

Nina Moonlight is a foot fetishist. When she got hooked up with this dude online they could spend hours chatting about their sexual fantasies and dreams. Last night Nina made the first step and invited him for a face-to-face meeting - which ended as a sizzling foot fetish fiesta! And oh boy, how much these two enjoyed living their foot fetish dreams!

Duration: 00:30:51
File size: 355 MB

22155.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22159 Regina Ice

Regina received her drivers' license a couple months ago, so this driving-feeling is a bit new for her. She loves to lay her feet on the pedals, especially the accelerator pedal. She loves playing with it with her toes, and sometimes tries to just push it with her tiptoes, or only her big toe... Now she is showing you those mighty feet and toes, and wants you to be proud of her! It won't be hard, so come on! Tell her she was doing great! A couple nice words always feel good to receive, and must feel nice to give them, too!

Duration: 00:31:23
File size: 361 MB

22159.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22148 Naomy

Fan of sexy legs? Check out Naomy and her tanned and toned long legs! She's a horny girl who loves attention - and with this body she surely gets some! This time its her horny latino lover who got seduced by her beauty - and found himself in front of her legs, literally! Get ready for some sizzling summer foot fetishism!

Duration: 00:37:15
File size: 427 MB

22148.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22153 Anita Pearl

That short skirt is very much favorable on Anita Pearl! It brings her legs out! And also her shoes, they don't only match her cloth but fits her personality that we don't care about at the moment! What we really want to see are her juicy toes and wrinkled soles! The way she walks on them gives you a shiver, every second her muscles on her legs bilge I think I reached everything I life I ever dreamed about! I could just do nothing in life anymore, but sitting on a sofa and watching her as she moves around, plays with her feet and smiles, and with all that she would play with me, too, patting me with those toes 26

Duration: 00:26:01
File size: 107 MB
Video: WMV, 400x226

22153.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22144 Crystal Crown

How great it is when you get home after a hard day, you hardly feel your feet, just lay down, give your feet a hot bath and make them fresh and smelly. Get your man there, and have him kiss them and lick them, and pat his cock and balls with your toes! Yumm! This sounds like a schedule of a perfect evening! Oh those wrinkled soles Chrystal Crown has make me shiver every time I see them and even when I only think of them! I often get lost in my thoughts just by closing my eyes and seeing her above me as she is giving my dick a massage with her soft toes!

Duration: 00:27:15
File size: 312 MB

22144.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22137 Nikita

Are you a sucker for sexy soles and gorgeous babes? Then check out this gallery of pictures and select your favorites: barefooted Nikita does it all to tease you, let it be toe sucking or licking her own feet! This petite honey knows what you feet fetishists like and she happily tickles, sniffs, massages her own foot... Now, doesn't that sound good?! Make sure you check out the videos as well!

Duration: 00:23:58
File size: 274 MB

22137.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22150 Angelica Heart

Zack loves nice rookie teengirls with long sexy legs. And we knew he'd simply love hardcore newbie Angelica Heart who makes her second boy-girl appearance with Zack. He could hardly wait to get his hand on her long, slim legs and fuck those cute wrinkled soles until he comes hard and covers her feet with his sticky hot load of cum! Check out this hot scene now!

Duration: 00:28:36
File size: 118 MB
Video: WMV, 400x226

22150.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22129 Lepidoptera

Do you know the meaning of 'lepidoptera'? Well, we just learned it, too. It's 'butterfly'. And it's true: Lepidoptera might be light and fragile as a butterfly! Her petite feet are perfectly shaped, the soles arched as she gets on tiptoes. But do butterflies squirt when cumming? We're not sure about this, but hey, why don1t you fly with this butterfly to take a look?

Duration: 00:27:23
File size: 310 MB
Video: wmv, 480x360

22129.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

CrazySamantha

22146 Lucy Belle

If your fantasies center around only one thing, and that's sexy female feet, this is your place! We take you to an imaginary strip club where it's everything about feet! Sexy dancers show off their tight and lustful bodies, play with their high heels and let hungry and sex-driven guests massage, adore and play with their toes, heels, and soles, whichever you choose... And today you got a free membership for this club, enjoy your stay, Sir!

Duration: 00:34:38
File size: 773 MB

22146.wmv.part1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account