Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

GonzoBoy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Minnow Monroe - Piggy In a Hogtie ~ 07.02.2018 / HD 720p

It's all about the piggy with Minnow. She's curvy and sexy. She likes to be made fun of and what better way to do it than by making her into our piggy. First it's a HOGtie.
While hung up like a pig for slaughter her mouth is taped shut. When the whip rips at her tender meat the stuffing blocks most of her squeals.
Minnow is in for it when the predicament bondage comes into play. The crotch rope puts her in an extreme arch. The vibrator on her clit sends her into hysterics.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7488 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:45
File Size : 2.48 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/kpa7x..._Humiliation-MINNOW.MONROE.2018.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GonzoBoy

Helena Locke, London River - Helena UnLocked ~ 15.12.2017 / HD 720p

Helena Locke has come to help London River with a shoot. Unfortunately their male talent who is supposed to bottom today doesn't arrive for work. Disappointed, London decides that she can at least make sure her bondage looks good and asks Helena to help her test it. Once she sees Helena in bondage with her sexy ass exposed, London decides that there is no reason why she still can't have fun today.
London starts by spanking and whipping Helena. She then turns her over so she can play with her feet. She gives her feet and ass a hot wax treatment and removes the wax with a flogger. London doesn't want Helena to get dehydrated though, so she puts her in a barrel and uses a funnel to make Helena drink water until London is satisfied. After that, London decides to test Helena's throat with some severe face fucking. Once London has used Helena's mouth to her satisfaction, she uses a vibrator to rip intense orgasms from Helena. By the end, Helena is a beautiful, panting, hazy-eyed mess.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7484 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:41:08
File Size : 2.18 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/1jri0...ena_Locke_and_London_River.2017.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GonzoBoy

Sosha Belle & London River - Sharing Sosha ~ 14.02.2018 / HD 720p

London River is such a wonderful friend. She has a new toy. Sosha Belle is cute as a button. London bends her over and has her was with Sasha's naughty bits. They're soft, sweet, and pretty pretty pink.
Sharing is caring. London let's OT have a shot with her toy and he goes nuts. He has her suspended and contorted. He plays her body like a posable Sex doll. That's after all basically what she is.
OT ties her up with her pretty pink pussy exposed between her long legs. She's powerless to defend her sweet cunt. OT takes advantage of that.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:42
File Size : 2.54 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/153q3...SHA.BELLE_and_LONDON.RIVER.2018.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Helena Price - Hitchin' Hillbilly ~ 11.08.2017 / HD 720p

Screenshots:

Helena pays the ultimate price for partying too hard!
Don't get drunk at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
I was on my feet and I was bent over. I thought I knew what he wanted to do with me. It's what all men want from me. I wouldn't have minded a little in and out right then, but that's not what he had planned.
His hands roamed over my body. The perv wanted to put his toys inside me. He wanted to spank me and make me cry. I should never have gone to the party.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7519 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 114 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:07
File Size : 2.51 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/tuujw...A.PRICE_-_HITCHIN_HILLBILLY2017.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 15 ~ HD 720p

Recently our sweet starlet Nancy let a tattoo artist do a huge ugly tattoo on her left thigh without asking for any permission from us. This one hour long painful session is the consequence and also Nancy's apology for that foolish decision. Weren't we a little too harsh? See yourself!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore, Europe, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 01:17:15
File Size : 2.26 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/mra8q9ykw62k/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_15.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 15 ~ HD 720p

Recently our sweet starlet Nancy let a tattoo artist do a huge ugly tattoo on her left thigh without asking for any permission from us. This one hour long painful session is the consequence and also Nancy's apology for that foolish decision. Weren't we a little too harsh? See yourself!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore, Europe, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Duration : 01:17:15
File Size : 2.26 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/mra8q9ykw62k/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_15.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 16 ~ HD 720p

Zseby is an obedient slave girl of the EliteClub, but this time she must be punished by Max Lomp. She must sit onto a stool covered with thumbtacks. Later electrodes are attached to her clitoris and pussy lips and she must endure higher dosage or electricity. Since she cannot take this treatment is a perfectly obedient manner. she is getting the punishment of her life.

Screenshots:

Duration : 00:35:40
File Size : 1.05 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/m6hr31toh6h3/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_16_HD.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy