Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

GonzoBoy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Life in the EliteClub - part 8 ~ HD 720p

This is a sequel to Life in the Eliteclub 7 with your new favorite submissive Linda from the middle East and two other slave girls. Their beatings and humiliations continue, and their story climaxes in a threesome tearful whipping of the three slavegirls.

Screenshots:

Genre : Torture, Whipping, Caning, Spanking, Punishment, Blowjob, Hungary, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3995 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:35:38
File Size : 1.04 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/kr0fi24mipqv/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_part_8.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 9 ~ SD 430p

Three slave girls are trained and educated by Mr. Lomp in this video. The first girl gets a very hard whipping. The second girls also gets some whipping and multiple needles in her tits and into her pussy. the third girl receives the most vicious whipping of her life, leaving her body with ugly red welts.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore, Europe, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p n the EliteClub 9.Sd430p
Video : AVC, 720x430, 25.000 FPS, 1232 kb/s
Audio : MPEG Audio Layer 3, 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 96.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:39
File Size : 406 MB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/cv3z814c4ol0/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_9.Sd430p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 10 ~ HD 720p

This movie is more than an hour long and contains almost any possible punishment a BDSM movie can show from pussy kicking to candle play. Three slave girls appear in this movie receiving various levels of painful punishments

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Name : Unknown
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3788 kb/s
Duration : 01:13:09
File Size : 2.04 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/dxy9epbk313i/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_10.HD.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 11 ~ HD 720p

Another long movie showing the exciting life within the waits of the ElltsClub. Mr Lomp and his sexy domlna practice their whipping and caning skills on various body parts of an unlucky slave girl.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore, Hungary, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Duration : 01:15:29
File Size : 2.21 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/mrlc2b9mqol2/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_11.HD.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 12 ~ HD 720p

Merciless Dr. Lomp is well known in BDSM community for his skills in the torture of young girls. His cruelty has no limit. He pulls out tender girls� nipples with clothespins, pierces pink pussy lips with needles and shoots poor girl slaves by tough whip.
From such a torture all the girls in his movies moan and shout. The soft skin is covered with bloody welts.
This release shows one more day of the Existence in the EliteClub. The fresh new Pinky slave is learning how to handle the hurting and humiliation situations awaiting her in the Club. The other bondservant girls� bush hair is at the last moment burned down. This release shows an hour long excruciating suffering of the slave ladies.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore, Hungary, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Duration : 00:59:36
File Size : 1.75 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/4hvnmmj0zjj5/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_12.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 13 ~ HD 720p

When a new girl arrives at ElitteClub to become a slave? she is not exactly aware of the various trainings she is going to be given. She must be able to endure pain silently if asked, but if requested, she must be able to whip another slave girl properly.

Screenshots:

Duration : 01:04:05
File Size : 1.88 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/g98nuk9sjiw1/Torture_-_Life_in_the_EliteClub_-_13.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 14 - part 1 ~ HD 720p

A natural born submissive girl asks Mr Lomp to allow her to move in the Villa of the Elite Club as a new slave girl. After a brief talking Mr Lomp starts her training with the help of the widow. Both girls are having a hard time ...
The first part of a two-part movie. The blonde "widow" tags a long as Dr Lomp deals with a victim whose main claim to fame is bad teeth! Then the blonde gets a dose of the whip.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore, Europe, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio : WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 410 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:42
File Size : 1.43 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/sswfw..._in_the_EliteClub_-_14_part_1.hd720p.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Life in the EliteClub 14 - part 2 ~ HD 720p

A natural born submissive girl asks Mr Lomp to allow her to move in the Villa of the Elite Club as a new slave girl. After a brief talking Mr Lomp starts her training with the help of the widow. Both girls are having a hard time ...
In this second part, the action steps up a bit. There's some fairly heavy duty whipping and caning, and the brunette sheds a whole lot of tears. Standard Elite Pain fare, really. You know what you're getting by now!

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hardcore, Europe, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio : WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 410 kb/s
Duration : 00:53:34
File Size : 2.03 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/c0iea..._in_the_EliteClub_-_14_part_2.hd720p.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Ashley Lane - Winter Break: Part 1 ~ 31.01.2018 / HD 720p

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
It felt like a dream, the ropes began to caress my skin. As I roused I felt the tightness of the bondage. My mouth was filled with rope and struggled to move. There was no escape for me. I tried to stay quiet so that maybe he wouldn't hurt me. That didn't work. It seemed there was nothing I could do.
His intentions were unclear at first. Did he want to fuck me? Did he want to hurt me? Did he just want me as his play thing? As the torments kept coming it became obvious that he wanted all of that. I was to be his to do with as he pleased.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7412 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:01
File Size : 2.21 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/simgk...Y.LANE-WINTER_BREAK-PART_1.2018.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

GonzoBoy

Ashley Lane - Winter Break: Part 2 ~ 02.02.2018 / HD 720p

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.

Screenshots:

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Real pain, Real orgasm, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7495 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:13
File Size : 2.46 GB

Download
https://smplace.com/download?/ya97c...Y.LANE-WINTER_BREAK-PART_2.2018.720p.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account