Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Size Extra Small

Cast: Drielly Riuston
Site: shemax
Genre: Brunettes, Shaved, Small Tits, Brown Eyes, Teens, Big Lips, Pretty Face, Average Dick, Indoors, Thongs
Description: Drielly is a petite shemale hottie with a sweet body, tiny tits and a big girl pole that she shows off and plays with in this gallery. She poses on the bed doing her dirty striptease and rubs on her girl shaft until it is standing at full attention.

50 | 1280x960 | 15,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

The Blonde of Your Dreams

Cast: Suelen Montiel
Genre: Shaved, Big Lips, Blondes, Shorts, Long Hair, Teens, Teasing, Pretty Face, Big Balls, Thongs
Description: When it comes to beautiful blonde shemales, Suelen is at the top of the list for hotness. She looks like something right out of your wet dreams with her plump derriere and perfect shaped boobies. And that big shecock is totally delectable.

50 | 960x1280 | 19,4 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

PaidPervert

My Friend Fucking With My Phone

Cast: Phone
Genre: Big Tits, POV, Black Eyes, Blowjob, Teens, Dancing, Hairy, Average Dick, Masturbation, Floor
Description: This horny Asian ladyboy was ready to get down and dirty. And she showed she had some extreme teasing skills as she stripped out of her top exposing her gorgeous tits and then wiggled out of her tight jeans and panties until her shecock was in full view. She got on all fours on the bed and toyed her ass before sucking my cock in her hot mouth and getting me hard and ready to pump her tight, T-girl fuckhole until we were both spewing out loads.

87 | 1360x910 | 11,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Jacko's Shemale Sister Gets Boned

Cast: Latoya Prado
Genre: Small Tits, Cowgirl Reverse, Heels, Interracial, Black, Latin, Thongs, Tattoos, Black Dicks, Anal Sex
Description: This luscious ebony shemale loves showing her stuff on camera almost as much as she enjoys fucking and sucking a juicy cock. Latoya Prado is a tall tranny babe with long legs, awesome curves and a plump tight ass. This horny stud definitely seems to like the way this shemale babe looks and smacking her thick butt cheeks. He sucks and nibbles the dark nipples of her tiny tits while he fondles her juicy shecock through her yellow thong. But he is anxious to get her completely naked and have full access to that thick girl pole. And Latoya loves every second of having his mouth sucking on her shaft bringing her to hard erect life. He straddles her thighs while she shoves her shecock deep inside his ass and lets him ride her rod while she pushes deep inside his ass. Then it?s her turn to have her tranny ass pounded with a hard dick and she plays with his ball sac and strokes her girl pole while he pumps her ass full of his bulging hard man meat.

222 | 1360x913 | 81,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Big Brunette Tgirl

Cast: Alessandra Ferraz
Genre: Stockings, Masturbation, Brown Eyes, Brunettes, Teens, Big Dick, Long Hair, Pretty Face, Big Lips, Hairy
Description: Alessandra is a tall shemale babe with a big body full of lots of curves. She has super dark hair and sexy dark eyes and ivory skin, and a very thick shedick she sets free from her panties and strokes until it is swollen and in need of release.

50 | 960x1280 | 15,3 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Deep Black Anal Probing

Cast: Kawanna di Prado
Genre: Shaved, Anal Sex, Black, Doggy Style Anal, Dick Shacking, Corset, Big Tits, Lingerie, Tattoos, Interracial
Description: Kawanna di Prado is a horny ebony shemale that loves getting her big shecock sucked by horny guys. And interracial sex is her favorite. She looks especially sexy in her tux style lingerie and thigh high stockings and this guy can hardly wait to get his hands on her gorgeous body. He sucks her thick cock as far into his mouth as he can while she uses her hands on his head to guide him deeper. Getting her girl pole sucked on gets Kawanna hot and hard and she takes her lovers cock in her mouth licking him with her moist tongue and sucking him hard. This naughty black tranny wants to make him horny as hell and her lusty ploy works. He shoves his throbbing cock deep in her ass pumping her with all he?s worth. When he runs out of steam she shows that she isn?t done with him yet and she trades positions with him filling his hard ass with her juicy shaft. They are both ready to blow and they stroke their cocks until this ebony shemale blows her cum all over his cock and stomach.

245 | 913x1360 | 67,4 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

His First Tranny-Time

Cast: Kareema
Genre: Lingerie, Bra, Black, Black Dicks, 69, Long Hair, Average Dick, Shaved, Doggy Style Anal, Heels
Description: Pretty in pink and ready to play! This sexy babe with her blonde curls and ebony skin is one luscious shemale that loves strutting her stuff for the camera. This T-girl was a tasty treat for the eyes in her pink lace lingerie. She posed for the camera before stripping off her lacy boy style panties and setting her juicy shecock free. And this black stud found her so irresistible he willingly bent over the bed allowing this shebabe to play with his ass and fondle his balls until he was moaning and hard as a rock. This hottie might have looked innocent in her pink lace and blonde curls but you could see the wickedness in her dark eyes. And once they pulled out the bottle of lotion, he lubed up his cock and it was her turn to bend over and get her shemale ass pumped full of fat man meat.

105 | 1360x904 | 45,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Jayson fucks Nina

Cast: Nina
Genre: Thin, Short Hair, Blowjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Small Balls, Indoors, Shemale & Male, Kissing, Dress
Description: Tall dark Jayson wants to see if he can fit his big dick in cute little Nina?s tight white ass. They begin with kissing and stripping off each other clothes. Nin uses her pretty mouth to service Jayson?s dick until it is rock hard and ready to test her pain threshold. When he first puts it in her pooper she squeals in ecstasy and as he pumps she can only grin and bear it. She sits up and down on his cock and then he finishes by squirting his load on her pigeon chest.<br><br>Photographers Comments: Nina is typically nice and bubbly. But she also admitted to be a little bit afraid to do the hardcore since it has been months since she had her last sex. I told her to just enjoy the scene and the guy, Jayson who possesses a huge dick. As expected, Nina really had a very hard time ?accommodating? the huge dick of Jayson. We tried a lot of positions to minimize the pain in her ass. When we are done, she thanked me for the work and pleasure she got from the shoot. Nice girl.

121 | 1360x908 | 39,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Naughty Ebony

Cast: Pamela Araujo
Genre: Lingerie, Average Balls, Cum on Abs, Heels, Brunettes, Brown Eyes, Masturbation, Big Tits, Straight Hair, Teasing
Description: Pamela is eating her favorite fruit on the patio and its so juicy it rolls down her sensual lips and onto her big tits leaving a sticky sweet trail. Pam thinks that feels so good she just squeezes that fruit and it floods her tits and her belly in sticky goodness. She wonders what else that would feel good on. She takes her sticky hand and strokes her cock as she starts to stuff that fruit up her tight ass...oohhhh that does feel good. She continues to stroke her hefty meat stick and begins to plunge that fruit deeper into her tight ass until she is moaning and humping her hand. She just can`t help herself. She is so horny now and she is wild, she just can`t stop what she has started and her hand strokes her shecock until it just erupts with its own sticky juice all over her pretty thin waist.

200 | 1360x906 | 38,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Swap my oil

Cast: Oil
Genre: Small Tits, Long Hair, Indoors, Shaved, Heels, Masturbation, Fishnets, Teens, Thongs, Average Dick
Description: If there was word to describe Ladyboy Oil, it would be `amazing`. Another LadyboyPlayer exclusive, this beautiful piece of Asian creation is perfect from head to toe, and in action. I`ve heard a saying before about guys wanting `a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets`, if that?s the case, you need to get on a plane and come get this one. Let me explain....<br><br>When we first locked eyes she looked away, but in a shy and flirtatious way. I called her over and she was nothing but polite, sweet and of course a lot more beautiful than I originally thought she was. With her almost nonexistent breasts, flat stomach and breathtaking face I was ready to go without saying another word. However, she said she wanted to get to talk more before we left. Yeah I know, what was I thinking? I know the drill, find`em, fuck`em and flee, but with Oil everything was different because I was taken in by her beauty. After talking to her for a while I come to find out she was very polite and sweet. She didn`t have that `rough edge` a lot of ladyboys seem to possess. Of course, once I did the `in club` cock check, it sealed the deal to get her the hell out of there and back to the room.<br><br>Once we got to the room, it was like a switch had been flipped. She quickly kept trying to take my clothes off and was feeling my cock through my pants. I, of course, did the same and had to pull it together a little to grab the camera to share this beauty with you folks. Once everything was ready the heat was on! To see the details of the evening you?re going to have to watch the scene, but I promise you won`t be disappointed by Ladyboy Oil. Seriously, if you come to Pattaya anytime soon, you might want to go get her because she?s not going to last long before some foreigner makes a wife out of her.

98 | 1360x910 | 35,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account