Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Little Camila

Cast: Camila Sampaio
Site: shemax
Genre: Brown Eyes, Small Balls, Masturbation, Shorts, Small Dick, Straight Hair, Indoors, Brunettes, Small Tits, Teasing
Description: This shemale babe is just too damn cute for words, so we made sure you have plenty of photos to lust over. Her boy shorts fit her like a second skin and show off her tight ass beautifully. Take a look at her gallery and let her tease you.

50 | 960x1280 | 23,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

Gourgeus Brunette Exposed

Cast: Claudia Polanski
Genre: Big Balls, Straight Hair, Masturbation, Big Tits, Thongs, Fake Tits, Shaved, Blondes, Long Hair, Piercings
Description: Claudia is one of those tgirls that are hot and knows it very well. Modeling in her new yellow summer outfit is one of her passions. This busty tgirl with feminine face, big round ass and hard rock cock is sure that she will turn you on.

50 | 960x1280 | 6,6 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

PaidPervert

Cat Eyes Cock

Cast: Cat
Genre: Masturbation, Teasing, Redheads, Pretty Face, Big Lips, Average Dick, POV, Black Eyes, Thin, Small Tits
Description: The name Cat suits this sultry girl with her large exotic eyes which are always looking for a cock to put between her pouty lips. She starts the set gracefully stretching out on the bed to show us her long one gartered legs. She has long gorgeous reddish brown hair flowing down around her beautiful face with gravity taking the bulk of it to the side she is leaning or cocking her head to but not obscuring her large white star shaped earrings. She rolls over to show us her cute ass still covered by her black bedazzled panties before sitting up and stoking her crotch while she licks her lips in anticipation of feeding her cock lust. Any man would be fooled by this feminine feline until her petting has caused her swollen balls to appear in her ass crack and then she can do nothing else but reveal the purr-fect dick where her pussy should be. Since the cat is out of the bag she may as well pull out her package which consists of a long hard veiny hooded she-dick and bloated ball sack. To further entice us she stands beside the bed and hikes up her red dress and shows us her tight abs before falling back on the bed and spreading her legs wide in hope that her hard sexy pussy pole is bait for some cock to suck. She eyes her penile prey before devouring it while her girl dink bobs around below. She must then strip naked to show us her cute hormonal tits while she continues to stroke her she meat. From behind as she gets ready to cum we see her clenching her butt muscles and also that she has some cute unfinished tattoos on one side of her upper back and across the lower part. One final slurp on a big schlong and she is ready to jerk her own large rod until it squirts a nice blast of cum all over her pretty little high heeled shoe.<br><br>Sexy Cat is another High Boss girl which is the infamous Soi6 Pattaya bar. Cat came across as an extremely nice and sweet girl unlike many of the girls at High Boss and Pattaya in general who are strung out on ice. Unfortunately ice which is of course the street name for crystal meth is pretty much an epidemic in the ladyboy population. This also seems to be most acute in Pattaya where most of the dregs of society, falang and Thai alike, also seem to be. One of the girls at High Boss told me that there was only one or two of the twenty or so girls working there that were not users. Not that this is any great sin IMO as most of them don?t drink much and this is their only escape. There are really only a few that are annoying because they will bother you constantly because they need more money for drugs. Cat on the other hand was not aggressive or pushy; just nice and horny. So I would guess she would fall in to the infrequent to non user category. Cat is also a former and now part time Karaoke hostess. I tried unsuccessfully to make plans to meet her at a Karaoke bar as the girl I am seeing was coming to Pattaya and loves to do this. When you do this for the first time with a Ladyboy you will likely be surprised at how huge the Thai music business is. Once you get used to it, the music is actually quite good and has many genres as in western music. You may also be surprised at how well a lot of Ladyboys sing. As you watch and listen to them admiringly you should realize like I did that they are more feminine than most women.

89 | 1360x913 | 21,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Blonde and Sexy

Cast: Isadora Venturini
Genre: Shaved, Straight Hair, Piercings, Big Dick, Teens, Heels, Masturbation, Indoors, Big Lips, Tattoos
Description: Blonde and sexy are certainly two words that describe shemale chick Isadora Venturini and this babe is also seductive posing on film. She starts off teasing by flashing her big boobs and ends by stroking that huge shecock to hard life.

50 | 960x1280 | 13,7 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Taped Tranny Orgy

Cast: Allana Ribeiro
Genre: Lingerie, Dyed, Cum on Tits, Interracial, Towel, Small Balls, Green Eyes, Black Dicks, Cowgirl, Natural Tits
Description: These shemale sluts like things a little on the rough side. And when they get together and have an orgy, they like to go to extremes by taping the others wrists and ankles so they can have their wicked way with their helpless bodies. Dressed in their tit and ass revealing lingerie, these tranny babes get rough with each other squeezing, biting and stuffing shecock down the others throats. And these horny chicks are loving every minute of their rough and tumble orgy. All of that girl pole sucking and fingering their asses are just a prelude to what comes next and these shemales take those shecocks deep in their tight assholes and ride them hard. There is no stopping this wild foursome in their fuckfest until everyone is fully satisfied and that means blowing their hot and sticky cum loads all over the other until they are drained of every last drop of their sweet jizz.

195 | 913x1360 | 78,3 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Perfect Natural Tits

Cast: Monik Lorran
Genre: Average Dick, Blue Eyes, Small Tits, Long Hair, Masturbation, Big Lips, Shaved, Pretty Face, Straight Hair, Dress
Description: So hot she could peel the paint right off the walls, Monik Lorran is a brunette shemale goddess with a beautiful face and a gorgeous body. She has a plump and shapely ass, small natural boobies and a thick shecock just waiting to get hard.

50 | 1280x960 | 19,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

All Legs, Tits and Cock

Cast: Icey
Genre: Thin, Blowjob, Masturbation, Teens, Bedroom, Big Lips, Toys, Big Balls, Straight Hair, Tattoos
Description: Icey is the epitome of the super tall and skinny girl with over sized tits. This is probably my favourite type of girl. Not an ounce of fat comes between those long bones and her bronzed skin producing only hard edges. I applaud the choice of extra large boobs which don?t seem to make sense on her emaciated frame. I figured a six foot girl would have a huge cock and I was heartened to see a very large dark scrotum drooping lower than her 4? flaccid cock. I was disappointed to hear that she could not achieve much wood due to hormones. We tried to compensate for this oiling her up and giving her a large zucchini play with. In the second part of this shoot Icey puts on (and then takes off) a sexy leather bodice which suits her long frame well. She happily receives the foot long zucchini most of the way into the ass. She then settles back into the office chair to jerk herself while she sucks me off. I soon cum quite a bit all over her greasy tits and stomach. You can see her long pierced tongue in a few pics which adds nicely to her overall sluttiness.<br><br>I know little about Icey other than she works at Temptation bar. I was admiring her the night I met May and Umi and then took home the plaid skirted waitress. She was wearing only about a two inch band as a top which did a poor job of covering her bulging tits and her skirt was only slightly wider. When she was not dancing which in her case is little more than doing a slow one armed vertical pushup with a brass pole, she was sitting across from me in and elongated fetal position stroking those amazing tits. On my way out I asked her to come to my hotel the next day for pictures which I was not sure she understood. I was somewhat surprised when she showed up at my door after May and Umi (I assume they all came together). She said almost nothing during the shoot. Icey seems a little spaced out most of the time and I think maybe her name describes her drug of choice.

135 | 1360x910 | 36,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Please Cum Aun My Face

Cast: Auns
Genre: Black Eyes, Tattoos, POV, Indoors, Masturbation, Blowjob, Average Dick, Straight Hair, Thin, Pretty Face
Description: If you want a sexy young girl with a cock then I don`t think you can do better than Auns. She is feminine in every way except one. Some of you may not agree given that she is flat chested. But I think this just adds to her youthfulness. Her gestures and manner also support the illusion of her femininity. The first part of the shoot starts with a slow sexy strip. She retains her black bra which goes well with her beautiful long jet black hair. She does not get hard but her soft cock is quite large and tasty looking. She completes the picture by playing with the long black zucchini which does not go to far in her bum. This tells me I would probably have a bit of trouble getting inside her as I often do with young small girls. Being somewhat above average size I find it much easier to sodomize girls who have already had a few hundred cocks up their asses. So do me a favour boys and everyone please fuck this girl over the next year; smaller guys first, ha ha.<br><br>Part two of the shoot features Auns starting out in a very sexy lace maid/stripper outfit. The black, white and red remind me of the old joke about what is those colours and has trouble manoeuvring down hallways: a nun with a spear through her head. After some very sexy model like poses Auns reveals that her veiny cock is getting harder. I believe I helped out a bit as you can see it looks wet in some shots. It doubles in size as the bulging hood curves off to her right. She shows us her sweet little poop hole before she makes gallant effort of sitting on the large red candle which is thicker than her arms. She looks great grasping and sucking my dick while she wanks with her other hand. I was so turned on by this girl that it took only a few self strokes to fill her waiting mouth with jizz. In the pictures you can see that she savoured my big load which got partly in her hair.<br><br>The first time I met Auns around the entrance to Nana Plaza I was quite sure she was a real girl. I thought I had good ladyboy radar but looking at her I thought she was too slim and pretty to have originally been a man. Ladyboys never make it easy for you any way because they almost always lie to suit the customer. Whenever you ask a ladyboy in the street if she is a ladyboys she will undoubtedly say no, thinking you are looking for a real girl as I suppose most Falangs in Thailand are. I am not sure how they conceal this when the Falang is fooled but that is a whole other topic. I had learned on my first trip that if once they deny they are a ladyboy you then say \"I want ladyboy\". Magically they then transform themselves and reply \"I am ladyboy\". So on the first night I met Auns I accepted her initial gender claim and walked away. The second time I saw her she beamed at me while I was talking to some other ladyboys. When I was done with them I walked over and said I was sorry she was not a ladyboy. She of course then said that she was which delighted me as she looked very pretty and sexy that night. We agreed that she would come to my hotel the next day and the rest is history.

185 | 1360x910 | 48,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Do you like Opera

Cast: Marcia Opera
Genre: Teens, Shaved, Blue Eyes, Pretty Face, Straight Hair, Big Lips, Teasing, Fake Tits, Long Hair, Blondes
Description: Damn, this shemale babe looks like a life size Barbie doll complete with long blonde hair, blue eyes and huge boobies. She has flawless tanned skin and it makes your cock tingle watching this babe strip down and show off that big girl rod.

50 | 960x1280 | 15,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account