Sexy Boys - New Gay Club

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jarec Wentworth shows us his man meat
2097e1a4e6eed7025304b3470961c878.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jarec Wentworth
Genres: Big Dick, Freshmen, Hairy, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Uncut.
Video language: English

You've seen hung muscle stud Damon Danilo in action---now see him from a whole different angle. Watch Damon Danilo in the morning light, on the picturesque beach showing off his natural jock side as he stretches, jogs, and enjoys the great outdoors---all the while thinking about enjoying himself indoors! There in the nearby loft you'll see Damon Danilo languishing nude in the window of the sun-drenched Manifest loft, brazenly stroking his thick cock. You'll see his Damon Danilo up close as though you were standing right next to him as he strokes muscle cock bigger & thicker. Then, Damon Damilo takes to the nearby bed and changes from the laidback and quiet jock into a sex-charged muscle man in heat, letting loose verbally and shooting his load over his chiselled abs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3359kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 576.5 MB
Download Jarec Wentworth shows us his man meat

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

BMR-Adam Ryker & Tyler Reed
e7c339eb070b3b9842cc08f300775392.jpg

Finally, the 3-some I have been waiting for! Husbands Russ Magnus and Gabriel Fisk get it on with hot and beefy, Trey Turner. Russ was supposed to be the bottom in this hot little interracial bareback group session but Trey pushed his big ass in front of Gabriel to get eaten out and fingered, begging for his raw cock. Gabriel was not about to argue so he just put both their asses in the air and had his way with both of them. But not to worry. In the end, Russ pushed his PHAT ass into the picture and made sure he got spit roasted and worked over real well with a damn good bareback fuck and an explosion of cum loads!

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4518kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 541.8 MB
Download BMR-Adam Ryker & Tyler Reed

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Czech Hunter - Debt Dandy - Clip 141
63a9f1ca729879eb87b0a03493bbe54c.jpg

Studio: DebtDandy
Genres: Gays

This guy was another case of poor judgement. He got threatened by his landlord to pay 8 000 for rent he owed. To solve the problem, the boy went to a loan-shark for a quick loan. Which ended as usual. When I got there, the loan shark wanted 15 000 back and already started to show teeth. This business practice is very common in the Czech Republic. The boy was very lucky I was not interested in his money. I wanted something much more precious to me: his virginity. He wanted to get rid off all his debts so he and his girlfriend could breathe easily. I was one hundred percent sure he didn�t have any gay inclinations, which was why my offer got him really scared. They are always scared, at first. Then they start thinking and I know I will get what I want.

Duration: 35:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1128kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 326.8 MB
Download Czech Hunter - Debt Dandy - Clip 141

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

alexa38

Train Me Part 1
fdbeb12ee1f6124418dfaeaa0a9cde13.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Jeremy Spreadums has a hot new personal trainer (Shawn Reeve) at the gym who strives to push him further. Jeremy however, is a bit distracted by Shawn�s huge bulge and flirty hands. When the tension between them gets to be too much during their workout, the guys give in to their desires and Jeremy goes down on Shawn�s big dick. Before long, Shawn is sliding his big dick raw inside Jeremy�s big round ass and pummels it until there�s jizz all over them.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3719kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 509.5 MB
Download Train Me Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Hot Flip-Flop Fuck
62a749d1f92f6b042f40696f5813f0bb.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Adam Brooke, Dick Casey
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.

Are you prepared to see European jock boy Dick Casey getting a hard raw cock in his smooth and peachy ass?! Yes, you heard me, Dick Casey is about to share a flip flop fuck with gorgeous twink boy Adam Brooke in this video, and from the photos of the action it looks like this is scene is going to be one that most of the Staxus members will be jerking off over more than once Dick Casey is undoubtedly one of the sexiest and most popular boys on the site, and although it�s something many of us would have thought long and hard about we have never seen him opening that ass up for anyone on the site before. I�ve checked once more to make sure that�s true, and I can�t find any scene were this European jock boy gets some cock in his ass.It�s not like that cock he�s sitting on is small either. Dick Casey has a very juicy cock, but Adam�s hard uncut meat is pretty thick too. From the looks of things he manages to handle it well though, but time will tell. Bring on the video already! lolFor a boy so presumably inexperienced at taking cock in his ass, Dick Casey does an amazing job in this flip flop fucking scene, and he stays hard throughout, easing into Adam Brooke to give him a hot ride, and then staying solid as the boys swap and he gets that tight butt opened up by the considerable boner of his gorgeous younger friend.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 888.9 MB
Download Hot Flip-Flop Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account