Sexy Boys - New Gay Club

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Boys Halfway House Gagged and Shagged (Vlad Stone)
279866daf8c408889bf9ea47fb0c5a07.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Handsome Jaxton Wheeler wants Sam Truitt's ass. Sam doesn't stop him for a second! Watch as the two engage in the hottest boy on boy fucking session ever! Filled with wet kisses, intense blowjobs, & hard core ass fucking! These two studs want it and like it hard! There are no rules or boundaries, as long as they both burst with cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:39
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 578.1 MB
Download Boys Halfway House Gagged and Shagged (Vlad Stone)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

CM - Antonio Cervone & Zak Fit RAW
1a2874e8b504c6233a07172769762f2c.jpg

Antonio is such a great cocksucker and an amazing bottom. His first two videos were TagTeams and it was clear he could take on just about anything. This was supposed to be another TagTeam, but my luck on setting these up is still Hit or Miss. We all waited at the airport for the 3rd model's 45 minute delayed flight and turns out he never got on it, and have not heard from since. Ahhh, The pain of running an adult site.
In a way I was glad to give Antonio a break and for him to not be overshadowed by two power tops. But given his hunger for cock in both of his holes, I am sure I will be back to having him power-fucked by two Tops. This was Zak's first sex film. We had tried to get him in the month before and days before his shoot, he realized he could not get off from work. Hence the major delay in his full-performance video.
Zak is also a lot more hung than I had remembered. He is a little guy at 5'6" so I guess I underestimated his cock size. Antonio was joyfully stretched to his limits, but I suspect if this had been a 3-way, we would have worn him out. Antonio gleefully sucks Zak's fat cock, showcasing his ability to swallow a giant sword to the hilt. Zak, who is proud of his own cock sucking skills, was not to be outdone, and eagerly attacks Antonio's cock with his own throat. Antonio also loves to please his Daddy, so he rims Zak's hole while Zak strokes his cock until it is at full mass. Once charged-up, Antonio sits down on his fat dick, straining his hole to the max.
I love having an eager Bottom who is using his ass to best please his Top. And Zak is an excellent Top too! For a Bi guy, he clearly has had a lot of practice with both sexes. He has great skills and energy! Zak jerk his cock and unloads inside of Antonio. Having his load deep inside of him, Antonio jerks his own cock until he spills out his own load!

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 678.8 MB
Download CM - Antonio Cervone & Zak Fit RAW

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dixon Works Out Tom
1bd355e28811f36ceb98954ea8d63923.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

There must be something about the gym that gets Tom worked up and horny, because - when hes on his knees, his head bobbing up and down on Dixons cock - we see an energy from him here that could very well go above and beyond what weve seen from him up until now!

Duration: 1:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 27.2 MB
Download Dixon Works Out Tom

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

alexa38

1000 Horny Nights(15.02.2017)
7d01c8a2075faec4637ef2263a2f7bda.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Milan Breeze, Mark Zebro, Enrico Cruiz, Nick Lamar, Nicolai Rivera, Clive Harper
Genres: Amateurs, Europ. Twinks, bareback

Hot, horny, twink action that's all totally bareback! This is what Hammer Entertainment delivers and 1000 Horny Nights is no different. In this harem of boys dreams do come true. These cute and sexy twink-studs do each other when, where, and in every position imaginable all bareback style. Fantasies become reality as huge dicks get plunged deep into tight bubble butts and twink-juice is lapped up all under the skies of 1000 Horny Nights. Hammer is here to stay bringing scorching bareback sex, great locations and most importantly fresh horny boys.

Duration: 1:31:48
Video: 512x384, MP4V, 1267kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 938.3 MB
Download 1000 Horny Nights(15.02.2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

alexa38

BtH - Tommy Deluca & Ray Dalton
6f85c11730369b288c73548884a204dd.jpg

The action between bareback sex pigs Ray Dalton, Tommy Deluca, and Alex Mason is so thick you can practically touch it. In fact, it�s so intense we dare you not to get hard by the sleazy raw fucking and all that sexy grunting and groaning. But as incredibly hot as it is to watch power bottom Alex take on Tommy and his monster cock, as well as thick-hung, hairy tattooed Ray, we�re about to make you sweat with Wolvypup joining in on the action. The pierced, mohawk-sporting hungry cock whore becomes like a toy, a sexual plaything for some balls-deep bareback action, taking on Ray, then Tommy, followed by Alex. The three continue using Wolvy�s holes, sticking thick throbbing cocks inside him and pounding away until they all blow some jinormous cum loads! Tommy fires off first, slathering his jizz all over Wolvypups hairy ass and pumping the rest of his load inside, seeding the whore deep.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download BtH - Tommy Deluca & Ray Dalton

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Czech Hunter 288
c960b7f3758b2df895dfd403475cddc4.jpg

It was very cold outside today so I decided to look around a train station. It turned out to be a superb choice of hunting ground. I met two young boys from eastern parts of the Czech Republic. Honza and Tomas were in Prague for a weekend party. I noticed them when they were resting in the hallway, waiting for the next train home. They were quite tired but having too much time on their hands, they were willing to have a little chat with me. They spent almost all the money they had over the weekend. I had more than 50 000 waiting in my pocket. And it was a good idea to take this much today. The boys didn�t take too much convincing to join me in a nasty and crazy threesome. We had so much fun they almost missed their train home.

Duration: 50:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 465.3 MB
Download Czech Hunter 288

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Jet Sex: J. Castle, S. Rodriguez, M. Torres
37d8feff177482a98770ac6cf37bb18b.jpg

Cast: James Castle, Sergi Rodriguez, Macanao Torres
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.

Gage Unkut is looking to rent his apartment but can�t choose to which of the three renters (Tom Faulk, Brandon Evans, and Gunner Canon). He comes up with an ingenious way to decide: whomever works his thick cock the best wins. The guys definitely deliver with a performance for the ages. How will he decide? Watch and find out.

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.2 MB
Download Jet Sex: J. Castle, S. Rodriguez, M. Torres

Fileboom Premium Account