Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 2
559eda028d39d6fe51bf0681640b8291.jpg

Studio: ShinyBound

I pull her panties to the side and take her favorite little vibrator and insert it into her wet pussy. I crawl onto the bed and pull her back up into my lap and hold her against me while I pull out the Hitachi and go to town vibrating her clit through her panties. She moans and I hold her by her neck and also bare hand gag her. She cums Hard!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 557.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

VikKing707

Me and my Master Sc.1
b852b1752ecfc965f67f61966bbb4f79.jpg

Cast: Slave Oj
Genres: BDSM, Oral Sex, Spanking
Video language: English

Dear Master, I am greeting you on Slaves in Love. Welcome please. Here we are, the most submissive girls on the Net. Me and other girl slaves would be glad to satisfy you any way you wish. We are happy to submit to you because you are the Master.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 232.4 MB

Download Me and my Master Sc.1

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Harmony Concepts
7656406026b564b7994a4f2c5ce99092.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Mina Lee, Cecelia Lamb, Sabrina Stone, Kelsie Chambers
Genres: Bondage, Stockings
Video language: English

A burglar leaves Cecelia Lamb and Mina Lee bound and gagged, but the intruder steals only documents from Mina's work. Mina is then framed and arrested for embezzlement, but she escapes and comes to her former roommate for refuge and aid in helping her clear herself. The lovely Asian keeps the petite blonde tied and gagged in case the police arrive, but wicked Sabrina Stone overpowers them both so she can destroy the evidence which would incriminate her for the crime. The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Superstar Kelsie Chambers

Format: avi
Duration: 50:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Harmony Concepts

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Prelude To Peril
5c65095014101eca347592c23d8d35b9.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

This initial trio of abduction centric bondage adventures feature Harmonys most ravishing beauties: Have You Ever Been with Amber finally getting her wish fulfilled by Zana; The DoubleKidnap Experience as new recruits Cory and Abby are brought to a new level of bondage excitement; and the main story, Conner & Lane, P.I.s, in which Ryan and Alexis go to great lengths (of rope) to find out more about the Club! Being an OH! production, Ive added another all new magazine segment -- a ChairTie-O-Rama in which Ive immobilized Amber, Karina, Chanta and Carolyn in tight, creative, escape proof chair-binds! And of course they cant ask for help, because their mouths are perfectly packed, cleaved and sealed with my best gags ...
Along with a new Mystery Captive -- er, I mean Mystery Guest-segment, the infamous OakTakes and complete Image Gallery, this one has it all (and more)!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:58
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 861.6 MB

Download Prelude To Peril

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Prisoner Transport Featuring Calico
621d171b86e98e331974b9e04160556d.jpg

Studio: Infernalrestraints

PD is transporting his prisoner out to his private farm. You may not be able to tell through the hood, but Calico is actually quite excited. She loves bondage and she knows that the farm is the place where he has his greatest ideas. He has an excellent one before they even get there. A weighted clamp will sway with the motion of the vehicle. This one sends a sharp jolt into her clit whenever it swings into the small bucket beneath her. Her day actually starts when she gets to the barn. Calico thought PD was the worst of it, but he was not even interested in showing her what real pain was. Dee was just waiting for this delivery. Once Calico is unloaded SD gets her chance to play. She puts clamps onto the most sensitive places she can find and makes Calico scream.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Prisoner Transport Featuring Calico

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

VikKing707

SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 1
7a5ca96f90a0b7df130a80addb1183a4.jpg

Studio: ShinyBound

Trip Six came over to do a promotional shoot for my Xhamster account and we got a little carried away with it. She strips down to some red satin panties and then I collar her and attach it behind her back with a length of chain and padlock it together.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 477.9 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Bound and Vibed in Panties Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account