Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

International Incident
ba87a0dfa3a30bbdf82c437d48c632c8.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts

Foreign operatives Johnni Black, Maria Vinello, Lena Kavanaugh and Sandra Dietrich are all vying for possession of a secret document which could prove very embarrassing to their respective governments. Agent N (buxom Cleo Nichole) has been assigned to put an end to these spy-games, but falls prey to the cloak-and-gag er doings. When an enemy agent takes advantage of their unprotected predicament, will it result in a truly humiliating international incident for all concerned?

Format: avi
Duration: 54:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 637kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 393.7 MB

Download International Incident

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Gabriellas First Time Gabriella Paltrova
57de16c89d4704960797d179865c825c.jpg

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

DungeonCorp introduces another mouthwatering, adorable little package in Gabriella Paltrova...Gabi has no experience but lots of interest and that is always a good first sign...It was fun to watch her strip and pose...her body gets hotter and hotter the more clothes you remove...I was anxious to have control of her...Once collared and gagged, I direct her to get down on all fours and crawl for my amusement...and its easier to kiss my boots from down low...which she does upon command...Then standing in cuffs around her wrists...I pull her right off the ground and she tolerates this stress well...her body looks amazing hanging in the air, stunned and waiting to be let down...I flog her ass and make her grind her pussy on the magic wand...The next three rigs test Gabriellas will to endure and it proves to be strong...very strong...the final scene features Gabriella oiled up on a slanted rack...a pussy impaler is rigged and gives intense sensations as her arms weaken and her body weight pulls her down onto the cock...Gabriella promised to come back and let us test her again...have a great week.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriellas First Time Gabriella Paltrova

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

VikKing707

SBound - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 1
51ba3f31463bf61a9161ad4e2da45363.jpg

Studio: ShinyBound

If you'll notice, Im in my boxer shorts during the short rigging part of this clip.. This is because Trip Six stayed the night at my house and then woke up at the buttcrack of dawn...I asked her nicely to let me Xxxx a while longer, but she persisted. "Play with me!!" She was shaking me and way too horny for her own good. I told her if I had to get up, that she wasn't going to like what I did to her..

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 520.5 MB

Download SBound - Trip Six.. Some Quiet Time Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

The Boy
6f4b28317065b02768571812c88f6d68.jpg

Cast: Victoria V
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 54:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1258kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 539.9 MB

Download The Boy

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Me and my Master Sc.2
16f41749698c56f9711eda0e30789fec.jpg

Cast: Slave Oj
Genres: BDSM, Oral Sex, Spanking

Dear Master, I am greeting you on Slaves in Love. Welcome please. Here we are, the most submissive girls on the Net. Me and other girl slaves would be glad to satisfy you any way you wish. We are happy to submit to you because you are the Master.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 249.3 MB

Download Me and my Master Sc.2

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Harmony Concepts - Double The Trouble
f162d0519f24c27863db8109d1d47c11.jpg

Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Catherine Beaumont, Morgan Phoenix
Genres: Bondage, Stockings

Actress Morgan is on her way to the audition of a lifetime when her look-alike Catharine decides she'd like to have a chance at the role, without Morgan there as competition. She jumps, wrestles, strips, ties and gags poor Morgan, takes her and runs off to the audition, leaving Morgan to spend the afternoon engaged in a futile struggle for freedom. Catharine returns after failing the audition and releases Morgan. Morgan, her stage now set for revenge, takes the opportunity to enjoy a free dinner with Catharine's blind date. Tying her friend spread-eagle to the bed, Morgan dresses for dinner and leaves. She returns to find Catharine's freed herself -- and a bondage inspired Catharine chair-ties her blonde buddy. Thank goodness Morgan's boyfriend arrives in time to tie the two battling blondes in chairs face-to-face and stop their crazy competition

Duration: 33:04
Video: 640x476, MP4V, 1783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 463.3 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Double The Trouble

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Jewell In The Rough
eebe1fe9b4cee1c0320af28e1d3f7375.jpg

Studio: Jayedwards

Poor little Jewell whimpers and squeals as Jay carries her, already arm-bound and gagged, into his abandoned warehouse hideaway. Hes captured her and now he intends to use her as his own personal bondage toy! The lush brunette struggles sweetly in some of Jays toughest, tightest ties. Shes locked in the slave box, then arched back into a fabulous hogtie. Stripped of her clothes and frogtied, shes then fully suspended by her chest and thigh ropes! An astounding strappado is made even more difficult when Jay hoists one of Jewells ankles up behind her. Wow, Jay really knows how to break in a slave! Next were treated to another mini-story in which bound and gagged Rhiannon is carried into Jays home and turned into a submissive bondage housepet. Her clothes are stripped away on camera. The rope wrist-suspension she endures is intense! Finally, buxom blonde Sharon rounds out the program with two sexy nude bondages. Jays tight white ropes look so sexy against her tanned skin and huge boobs!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:11
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 332.6 MB

Download Jewell In The Rough

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx Ana Foxxx
66b81e1dcbb9cdbe623f097c67e74e1a.jpg

Studio: Societysm/Dungeoncorp

We are very pleased to welcome Ana Foxxx to DungeonCorp...Although being very beautiful and appearing quite fragile, Ana is a tried and true player on many levels...so I decided to book her into the SocietySM pit on her first shoot...Were always looking for legitimate male talent at DungeonCorp, and at this level, it is not easy to find...LA is full of tremendous players and personalities and its great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over LA for at least 10 years...and many times we have discussed working together on content shoots...and this is the day we got it together...We offer Ana up for Simons use...After teasing us all to tears in the pretty girl photos, all of us are quite overjoyed to get her naked and tie her hands over her head...Her body is truly amazing, and shes one of those women who was made to wear a ball gag...for my eyes, anyway...Simon sets the pace of the scene...this dominant is not only concerned with submission, he is overjoyed with surrender...His approach is intimate...and also very sincere...he wins Ana over before ever laying a flogger on her...It is those important moments when you make a connection with a bottom that truly make a difference in her willingness to endure what is presented to her...Simon knows this well...he has big plans for Ana that will push her limits...she will be made to pleasure him and receive his pleasure, and his hard hand....not to mention, fire, whips, strict bondage, and a suspension that leaves Ana spent and satisfied...We hope to have both of these talented players back again soon...

Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx Ana Foxxx

Fileboom Premium Account