Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My pussy tightens quickly

Release Year: 2018

He starts me off on my back on a crate, wrists bound down on the sides, legs chained to keep them high in the air. I could definitely take his dick deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. The position allowed him to go deep inside of me. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. Then he flipped me over, my wrists still chained to the posts. He was able to go even deeper doggy style. It's like his dick grows every time I see him. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3013kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download My pussy tightens quickly

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Juliette is led into the room by

Juliette is led into the room by a man in a ski mask, holding the end of the chain attached to her collar. Juliette is nude except for dark, thigh high nylons. Her wrists are shackled behind her back and her ankles are in shackles with a chain between them.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3822kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 367.7 MB

Download Juliette is led into the room by

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

Adrianna Air Chair

Release Year: 2016
Genres: ballet boots, cinch straps, compression, electrical, fucking machines, metal bondage, naked, orgasm, penetration
Video language: English

Adrianna revisits the Air Chair. What a reunion. Gord originally built this diabolical device for Adrianna. This chair is an air powered fucking machine. Not only is Adrianna cinched in tight, but once Lydia throws a switch then air cylinders pull the straps even tighter. Adrianna can barely breathe. All the while, the dildo is pumping into her pussy and the vibrator is buzzing right at her clit. Lydia completes the impact with a couple of Tens pads right on her ass cheeks. Adrianna is cinched and fucked until she can take no more.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1271kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 279.4 MB

Download Adrianna Air Chair

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Kayleigh Nichole

I'm not sure how I survived my last session with my new Master. I'm not sure how long he used my mouth and pussy. His slave training is very strenuous. When I was able to leave, everything was so sore, as if I was disgraced for days. Maybe I was. I felt the same thing again. I was grateful he left me blindfolded in his dungeon with wrist and ankle cuffs. I weakened so fast the way I was bound before. But it turned out this time wasn't better. It was easier for him to throw me around, grab my head and bounce it up and down his dick. I thought I gagged a lot before. He broke my record. Every time he skull fucked me, I had to push myself away or I'd vomit. He didn't care. He inserted his dick right back in my throat, going as deep as he could. When he was tired of my mouth, he threw me up on a crate and let me feel his dick deep up my pussy, opening it up for a snug fit. He's so rough, grabbing the sides of my mouth tight to fuck me hard and fast. He wanted to cum this time so he wasn't going to quit until he did. I wanted him to cum quick, but I never get what I want with him. I left with a sore jaw and throat this time.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 546.1 MB

Download Kayleigh Nichole

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

He comes around in front of Juliette

He comes around in front of Juliette and begins to massage her breast, squeezing it and toying with her nipple. He pulls them and rubs them. Finally, the man takes the clothespin and holds it over her nipple, rubbing it with the jaws. He grasps her breast with one hand and allows the jaws to close over her nipple.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 395.1 MB

Download He comes around in front of Juliette

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

April's Naughty Predicament

Genres: ballet boots, catsuits, corsets, metal bondage, naked, orgasm, penetration, predicament, punishment, spandex, spanking, training

Jade plays more games with April at The House of Gord. This time it's a very naked April in Predicament bondage and ballet boots.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2408kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 317.1 MB

Download April's Naughty Predicament

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Fiona Rivers

I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. His slave and anal sex training is difficult to endure. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained me down on top of a tormenting sybian. The twirling cock and rapid vibration kept my entire body tense, causing orgasm after orgasm. I've never cummed so much in my life before. His dick deep down my throat only helped to make me cum, spit oozing off my face. But he wanted my asshole again. He chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat, pussy and asshole, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me to swallow. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he stepped behind me to push his dick deeper and deeper in my asshole. When he did give me a chance to catch my breath, it was to watch me struggle with my confinement. It made him much more horny, which he took out on me. This time I left sore and cum drenched. I should run away, but his cum tasted so good. I want more.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2996kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 661.9 MB

Download Fiona Rivers

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

BondageSex - Sadie Santana and Matt Williams

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Big Breasts, Black Hair, Blindfold, Breast Bondage, Brown Eyes, Drool, Face Fucking, Fake Breasts, Hitachi, Long Hair, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Rope Bondage, Slave Bj Training, Slave Girl Training, Super Deep Throat, Vibrator

Bound in a brutal strappado that cranks her thin arms up high behind her and her legs tied open wide, Sadie is ready for the action. A vibrator is screwed down at the perfect angle directly on her cunt and she can not close her thighs or escape the sensations. Tight breast bondage jut out her big tits. A blindfold cuts off her vision and a neck rope keeps her head at the perfect height for fucking.

We walk up and sheath the dick directly into her face pussy. Sadie is just as advertised. This one knows what she is doing. She takes every inch balls deep without a whimper. This one is a keeper. The drool pours out of that well trained mouth as we turn it into our new home. All the while, the vibrator is ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her restrained pussy.

She might be limp, dazed and covered in her own drool, but we can tell she wants more. Lucky for this sexual athlete, more is exactly what we are going to give her.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 331.6 MB

Download BondageSex - Sadie Santana and Matt Williams

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Moby Ass Up

Genres: barefoot, fucking machines, naked, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, vetwrap

Natalie tests the new remote controlled toy at the big house.Driving around a radio controlled bound and helpless fuck toy is one of the great joys of this line of work

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2873kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 401.8 MB

Download Moby Ass Up

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: